RimWorld My Moroccan-inspired medieval base


My Moroccan-inspired medieval base

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:57 AM PST

Coolers protected inside a room

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:32 PM PST

tap tap

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:04 PM PST

I just discovered this game a couple days ago..

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:02 PM PST

I haven't been able to stop playing, modding, thinking about how to better assign work priorities, etc..

I am in love. Thank you soooo much Ludeon Studios and inparticular this subreddit for sparking my interest and being so helpful to eachother. I got to browse through so many fleshed out threads with links and great first-hand detailed explanations.

I think I found my favorite game of all time..

Big shoutout to my wife for always getting me new games I had no idea existed yet now can't live without.

If you're reading this I'm thanking YOU for being a part of this community and making it so awesome!

submitted by /u/WereBothMadHere
[link] [comments]

When you've had a dry spell on traders but the raids have been nonstop

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

So my pawns fired about 30-40 shots towards a downed boomrat, and the second my muffalo moves in front he gets hit straight in the head and dies.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:53 AM PST

Harvesting Pawns like our forefathers.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:33 AM PST

77 degree cold snap. I guess I best watch out for that hypothermia.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:14 PM PST

They definitely came in deflated! Poison ship with 80+ centipedes and 80+ scythers.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:23 PM PST

Well, there goes the colony.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:45 AM PST

Why did he go on a wake up binge? Seems pretty happy to me

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:08 PM PST

The one thing I want more than anything is for caravans to stop working themselves to death

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:22 AM PST

My current colony lives pretty far away from any civilization, so when we need to trade with a town its usually a lot of junk we are hauling, so it takes awhile.

I just had one of my colonists have a mental break which made him slaughter the animals he was going caravan spilling all the items everywhere and giving debuffs as now the place is messy and dead animals are everywhere hurting peoples psyches even more.

Caravans need to be fixed

submitted by /u/MattTheFreeman
[link] [comments]

Well I guess staging a prison break was off the table...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:21 AM PST

Day 190, going strong.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:24 PM PST

My Base 2 1/2 Years In

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:12 PM PST

There should be a .001% each night for some sort of zombie like creature invasion, very weak but tons of them! Would be cool to see how a colony holds up against a giant weak invasion

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:56 PM PST

Randy gives it to me again, Another sprout in my compound

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:06 PM PST

A very plentiful cherry tree

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:47 AM PST

I will perish in flames...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:37 PM PST

So far my current Randy Rough run has been highly successful. Moods are super high, the base is solid, and my colonists sometimes stargaze or watch the sun come up while laying in a field of silver and jade.

Expansion and population growth have been the goal for so long that i have not been that picky with my colonists that have decent skills (or at least convenient passions), so I am sitting on 3-4 pyromanics out of my 15. Soon there will come a time when things are not as good as they were and the mental breaks will begin, and I will see it all go up in smoke. Randy willing it is not anytime soon...

submitted by /u/Pope_Beenadick
[link] [comments]

Little died the way she lived...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

...the dumbass caught on fire, ran around in front of two centipedes, came out of it and immediately decided to punch one in the face. She was reckless, liked to smoke way too much and was high while she patched up most of her patients, but she was a good doctor and friend. She will be dearly missed and was buried with full honors, unlike the little shit beside her.

submitted by /u/Slightlydazed49
[link] [comments]

The Kingdom of Demesius, Part 2

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:03 PM PST

Reminder to back up important saves

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:51 PM PST

I just had a save corruption error (that thankfully I text-edited the majority of the damage away) but set me back quite a bit, this is on a 22yr old colony that I've probably put ~200 hours into

submitted by /u/Trent_Hyster
[link] [comments]

No more "End game condition" in dev mode?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:35 AM PST

As the title suggests, I've been playing with dev mode on. Got hit with a solar flare, and went to hit the "end game condition" button that used to be "End map condition" or whatever it used to be. Either way, I can't find anything relating to that on the list, and furthermore, I can't seem to find anything on the internet suggesting that it's been removed.

submitted by /u/nolifeworthliving
[link] [comments]

What's the best way to become wealthier so I have more potential hats attacking my base?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:17 PM PST

Currently, raids are really easy for me to deal with because I have a huge amount of turrets surrounding my perimeter. My wealth only seems to be increasing very slowly. How can I make raids harder to deal with?

submitted by /u/Comrade_Corbyn123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.