PUBG I translated the insane over the top PUBG trailer from China, you're welcome


I translated the insane over the top PUBG trailer from China, you're welcome

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:55 AM PST

Not your typical Calvin Klein commercial

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:18 AM PST

The game tick rate is really stable at 30 now

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:42 AM PST

We need some oases added to Miramar

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST

Which suggestion PUBG developers should focus on?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:59 PM PST

I tried to remove my 4x before rushing in for the final kill and ended up just dropping the whole gun

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:29 PM PST

How to stop people from bridge-camping

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:59 AM PST

I just tried PUBG Mobile Official and it feels like a very weird PUBG.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

Our squad met in Liverpool, UK this week from Los Angeles, Nashville and Newcastle. Worth it.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:47 PM PST

Would love to play matches where the remaining player count is not shown

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:42 PM PST

Feel like it would add a lot of intensity and then the surprise chicken dinner sealing it nicely.

submitted by /u/Philosofossil
[link] [comments]

Don’t move, their vision is based on movement.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

A teams mode I think would be so fun. Two planes each holding 50 people. Red team vs Blue team.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

It would be cool to see a mode where two plans dropped and the zone was more on an oval, and there was more of a defined frontline where the two teams could fight.

submitted by /u/WeldonEvans
[link] [comments]

LPT: Now you can report cheaters from the replay, not only deathcam. Hit "J" during replay.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:28 AM PST

Just follow the cheater during replay and hit "J" and you get a report button. I missed that option and I just learned this today. Hope it helps someone else out there.

submitted by /u/alisanus
[link] [comments]

This game is so fucking broken. The gun wouldn't reload

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:11 AM PST

Why is this still a thing in 1.0 :angery:

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:30 AM PST

Let's just say I've got baggy brown pants now...

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:17 PM PST

Catch me if you can!

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:42 AM PST

Martyrdom

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:57 AM PST

I'm strangely turned on right now.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:22 AM PST

PUBG iOS is more playable than console

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:43 AM PST

Shouldn't these be considered Shell Loops?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:23 PM PST

‘Take the buggy’ they said, ‘It’s better over the bumps’ they said.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 10:42 AM PST

People sending text messages in game?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:48 AM PST

Last game I noticed several messages pop up in the top left corner that appeared to be text sent from players? Has anyone else seen this? https://i.imgur.com/bkvlTq0.png (in the picture my steam FPS overlay is partially blocking the player name)

submitted by /u/teraflux
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.