Pokémon GO - Severe network issues in Japan since event started


Severe network issues in Japan since event started

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:32 PM PST

Spinning white pokeball, lots of Error 26, couldn't log in for a minute and now game just completely froze up

Caught three shiny Dratini in the first ten minutes though

submitted by /u/theoquinc
[link] [comments]

niantic contradiction

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:06 PM PST

The valor logo on my pogo plus back cover came out much better than I though it would, so I got super excited to share!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:05 AM PST

[Humor] Dragon medal gold rush

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:15 AM PST

What an awesome 'Network Error' Community Day!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:43 PM PST

I was worried that because network error is a rarer spawn, there wouldn't be that many, but they're everywhere! Feeding berries, spinning discs, transferring mons... just constant network errors. It was amazing!

I'd originally planned to play for the full three hours, but after about forty minutes, I felt like I'd already caught more than I'd ever need. Like at least a hundred~!

Then as a kind of special bonus, a bird crapped on me!

I know I can't really thank Niantic for that one, but in a weird way it actually felt like a special message from them.

Thanks Niantic!

submitted by /u/spacecatbiscuits
[link] [comments]

Kyogre and Groudon are back to fight Rayquaza!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:10 AM PST

Shiny Dratini confirmed?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:40 PM PST

[Discussion] With multiple legendary bosses, it would be nice to have different colored raid eggs

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:12 AM PST

Found those guys together and made this picture with AR and editing.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:37 PM PST

Sakura Dratini

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:30 PM PST

[Humor] Niantic releases new company logo!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:18 PM PST

The most fitting time of the day to find Lunatone

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

D-day Prep! I may have overdone it...

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:28 PM PST

Getting ready for tomorrow's Dratini day! It looks like rain, so I pulled out my GoFest bag and threw together a bit of things for tomorrow. This will mostly stay in my car, whereas I'll be walking nearby (unless it rains super nasty...) - but could be handy to have.

https://imgur.com/fM3HGPM

Four small banks (Charmander was out on loan) - charging. These are great to be able to loan out to another player without major worry that I might forget to get it back. :D

One large bank. I love this think. Anker 26800 charger with three USB ports. Charging.

USB Cables for everything Android (and one iOS cable to loan out).

Gotcha (Charging).

Extra phone in case my device goes x.x (Charging).

My phone/WiFi hot spot. Plus two extra charged batteries.

Rain Ponchos for me and someone else if they need. These things are under a buck at the Walmart. Get a few. ;)

Two GoPlus and extra batteries (screwdriver in the car). Why? Why not? (Bought one, lost it, bought a second one, then found the first, then bought the Gotcha hoping for better connectivity. They all suck.)

Pokeball blanket. Could be cold. This was handy the week Wailmer came out and I spent six hours in the cold dark farming him at a park two hours away.

Like, $10 in ones. You never know.

Ice Packs. You never know (they were like $1 at Walmart by the rain ponchos. I bought them for GoFest because it was summer and was a little concerned about my crap overheating. Maybe I should have given them to Niantic to ice down the servers that day.

A flashlight. I mean, it's going to be daylight, but it was $1. At Walmart. By the rain ponchos.

Sandwich baggies. Big ones for my tablets. Small ones for phones. Extras to hand out just in case.

Keys with lucky Pikachu charms. :D

Extra tablet with Dratini Day info ready to go!

Eevee backpack to carry it all. Just in case. :D

Most of this will never be used. But, always be prepared right? :D

submitted by /u/TheUncleBob
[link] [comments]

Shiny Dratini!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:07 PM PST

My 100% IV Shiny Dratini

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:54 PM PST

Update to a 1 year old post!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:41 PM PST

So, I lost access to my Reddit account a while back(someone had my password) but, I did about 33 out of 57 miles, that day playing Pokémon go and since then I have become a healthy weight, say around 210 at 6'1 which is a lot better than 400.

So, it seems a bit weird updating a 1 year old post, lol but I did it!

submitted by /u/riverq1
[link] [comments]

My first shiny

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:57 PM PST

[Discussion]So Google's Timeline API is smart enough to tell when we are catching Pokemon

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:55 PM PST

https://imgur.com/nCrXls9

I was playing around with Google Timeline looking to see what Google knows about me and I noticed that Google has a drop down option of "Catching Pokemon" on Timeline. So not only is this shit accurate enough to map out my exact path to Work,time I left home, and when I drive but it can also tell me when I was walking, and or Biking. And for how long, and how far I go. I love how this shit is that accurate and yet they dont have a Universal Cross-Platform Find My Device if its lost or Stolen that sends a beep like Apples Find My iPhone does. Now the only reason why I allow Google to track my Location is because if I do lose my device I dont always have 3G Data turned on so Google is a last resort at tracking down my shit if its lost or stolen since Apple requires either 3G,4G, or Wifi Connection. All Google needs is it 2 still have power left.

submitted by /u/Stevemagegod
[link] [comments]

Niantic is Still Fixing EX Raids

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:42 PM PST

Aww, the top post in this AskReddit thread is about us!... kinda.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:38 AM PST

[Idea] Pokeball throw practice or minigame

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:49 AM PST

Wouldn't it be a good idea to allow users who stay home most of the day to have a little fun by practicing their throws? You can make a standard practice environment or even turn it into a little minigame where you can pay with bp or stardust to enter the minigame and earn various rewards like pokeballs or eggs or stardust

submitted by /u/worm31094
[link] [comments]

Is Pokemon Go being put on side lines? [Discussion]

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:22 PM PST

Pokemon Go is having a community day tomorrow with Dratini with chance to evolve to Dragonite with Draco Meteor.

It was also announced Niantic is holding 48 real-world Ingress events across the globe then later to release new version of game. To top it off, the new Harry Potter game is suppose to come out soon as well.

This leads to my question is Pokemon Go being put on side lines to make way for new game and an improved version of older game Ingress? It seem to be that way.

Complaints about issues including ex raids seem to be minimum fixed at moment, suppose quests, and features promised yet still not in the game itsn't helping Niantic's seemly quickly evaporating trust from players and many in drones have left the game for good. What do you all think of the situation?

submitted by /u/Morph2017
[link] [comments]

In-game News About Community Day

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:11 AM PST

If you had to eat a Pokémon candy, which one would it be?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:51 AM PST

I would probably eat a rayquaza candy since it would taste like watermelon by the looks of it.

submitted by /u/DefiniteSauce12
[link] [comments]

Evolving dragonair tomorrow for draco meteor

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:52 PM PST

is it worth evolving a 93% dragonair tomorrow during the community day into a dragonite for draco meteor?

submitted by /u/mbarghi
[link] [comments]

New box online

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:48 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.