Guild Wars 2 - The Herald of Balthazar was confirmed to be Devona


The Herald of Balthazar was confirmed to be Devona

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:11 PM PST

Stats for How Players Picked Speech Options & Amnoon Alliance from Guild Chat Stream

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:01 PM PST

Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:54 PM PST

My Neighbour Puka

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:41 AM PST

Ebonhawke - Training at sunrise

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:49 AM PST

LN - Off Meta Comp Kills - Xera , Gorse and MO

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:25 PM PST

Hey Guys,

we approached several bosses in the last couple of weeks like Mursaat Overseer, Gorseval and Xera with decent results. For each boss we had to adjust our game plan ever so slightly here and there.

Xera-Current Record - 6:21 min Left:

We used a minstrel chronomancer for this, which allowed us to skip the druid entirely. The other subgroup consisted of the Firebrand/Revenant Duo. Deimos should be pretty similar to Xera and might be also a possible encounter to look into, but due to scheduling issues and the upcoming patch, we want to leave it at that.

Log

PoVs:

Mursaat Overseer:
Cleaving all 4 statues at once allowed us to stay on one point and we used protect to avoid unnecessary movement. Renegades cleaved the right statue, while the warrior with claim took care of the other side. Scholar uptime for the holosmiths was an issue, so they used Superior Rune of the Flame Legion instead.

Log

PoV's:

Gorseval: We used Firebrand as a tank with a toughness infusion, because imbued haste already provides 250 extra toughness and the tradeoff for other classes would have been more significant. But on Gorseval Direct Damage is so much faster - see the very fast (5:00 Left) Kill from [SC].

Log

PoV's:

greets Farbstoff

submitted by /u/Farbstoff
[link] [comments]

PoF soundtrack is available on Spotify!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:10 PM PST

I don't know when it was added. I've checked a few times now, so I think some time recently, but here you go:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0W6KvWhTTHjkdV1MwBq8bc?si=zOe4QSMaSAGAnkNZ0PYZTQ

submitted by /u/MikeTheGemini
[link] [comments]

Mystic Forge Stones needs to see more use or be tradeable

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:31 AM PST

Currently there is only one use for it. And I got too many of them in the bank.

submitted by /u/Learning_Diary
[link] [comments]

Sometimes, playing something you're more comfortable with is more important than just copying a guide or the meta builds. Here for example you can spot the moment where I, after a long time following a Spellbreaker build I saw on metabattle, decided to ditch the Greatsword in favor of a Hammer.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:17 PM PST

Notes from Guild Chat - clips included

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:11 PM PST

here is a list of notes and clips on what the guild chat talked about today. Find what you missed Hope this helps

https://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

Love Tonic

Gw2FriendShips

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulDependableTurtleKeepo

Peter fies in chat WP joins chat World Enders join chat that shaman joins chat

And how dev Mathew had a crazy idea about Balth killing us https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyShinyRaisinKappaClaus

And how Connie was editing her story and got the confirmation that her story was approved and shipped https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousShinySwallowFreakinStinkin

Having diversity in voice acting https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousDeliciousSageGOWSkull

And how lord Faren had to be moved and not marked https://clips.twitch.tv/SoftIgnorantMooseChefFrank

The patch about adding asura box during the PoF end speech https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticCorrectJuiceBudStar

The breakdown of the player choice in PoF end speech https://clips.twitch.tv/PoliteFurtiveSlothTBTacoLeft

Devona confirmed https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenIncredulousCourgetteRedCoat

Mummy Dancing for non-instance owners https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazingBlueMetalKappaClaus

MMO Inks talks about mummies

and the achievement for dancing https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentFunGiraffe4Head

screams of spoilers and redoing instance fills the chat

Ghostly Choya https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantYawningMouseRaccAttack

and Rytlock Brimstone speech being moved all over the place https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedFrozenToadMcaT

and the very end mightyteapot joins chat bc he was already streaming

submitted by /u/Aidda007
[link] [comments]

Drawings of the Plush Quaggan Backpack Covers!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:39 PM PST

Let's go. In and out. 20 minute adventure.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:26 PM PST

Seems like there's something in the book my Sylvari doesn't like.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:28 PM PST

What does Scrapper need?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

I love playing scrapper. I love the gyro's.

Scrapper used to be incredibly strong, but over the months/years, it has slowly been knocked down to the point where it's not exactly useful in a lot of situations.

Despite the fact I still enjoy playing my scrapper, in sPvP it just doesn't exist. I don't really see it in WvW at all. In raids, it is completely non-existant. Granted, you can succeed with it in PvE, and there's a nicely rated metabattle build for fractal runs, but I get carpal tunnel just thinking about it.

Scrapper to me has felt like it can be decent at a range of things, but never really master anything. I always felt like I was stuck with both defensive trait lines, because scrapper isn't bursty enough to move beyond them and not tanky enough to stay alive without them.

And then there is gyro's, the supposed class definition ability. While holosmith has traits that affects nearly everything about photon forge, scrapper barely has any that affects gyro's. Beyond the stealth gyro, does anyone care to use the rest?

What do you feel the scrapper needs to be relevant again?

submitted by /u/Maksyn2
[link] [comments]

Friendly reminder - tune into Guild Chat at 12:00 Noon (pst) 2 hours from now for the plans for February!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

"With that in mind, tune in to Guild Chat this Friday, February 2nd @ 12:00 Noon Pacific Time to get a glimpse of how we'll be celebrating our community in the coming month." -Mike Silbowitz

submitted by /u/closedsockets
[link] [comments]

Green Alpine Borderlands reset bug, server locked out

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:24 PM PST

I tried looking for past posts regarding this issue and asking other servers that have suffered this bug in the past, but to no avail. I know this is a common bug, I'm just wondering how long this bug tends to last. We (Vabbi, EU, T3) have been locked out since reset (3+ hours). I know, for example, Kodash had this bug a while ago, but they were able to enter 45 min later. I bug reported in-game, is there anything else we can do?

submitted by /u/Cruens
[link] [comments]

Just found out about GW2...

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:27 AM PST

I dont know how its possible but just found gw2 and with 10 hours of playing i love it so much...any advice for latter in game pls ?

submitted by /u/SynergyTrainer
[link] [comments]

Reminded me of Guild Wars

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:46 AM PST

Where can I find a good summary of the Lore from GW1 all the way upto the end of Gw2 PoF Story?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:47 AM PST

Asking for a friend who is a returning player and has not done anything beyond the main Zhaitan story. They don't care about spoilers, plus they've read some of the books so any details connecting them with current events would be cool.

submitted by /u/zolamee
[link] [comments]

Faren, I am your father

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:24 AM PST

With all these changes coming to mesmer, i have a suggestion.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:10 PM PST

If youre looking at phantasm cooldowns vs phantasms perform 1 action then turn into clones, wouldnt it be logical to make phantasms charges? like ammunition? like what they did with some skills from war and ele.

edit: clarification

submitted by /u/Ekserowan
[link] [comments]

Buried Treasure event in the DEsert Highlands

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:23 AM PST

Greetings adventurers. Look now, I consider myself a veteran of Guild Wars 2 (as opposed to u/Rude_Asura who is some levels above veteran, no life maybe? Just kidding). In any case, I just don't understand this event. I'd really appreciate if someone could explain it to me. I assumed it revolved around using your treasure hunting kits during the event's runtime, but that just doesn't feel right; I have almost 2 stacks of treasure hunting kits and using them during this event don't give any special loot. There are NPCs involved and I think you need to help them somehow, they're spread all over the map. This seems a bit messy, to someone who doesn't understand. Thank in advance for your insight.

submitted by /u/ugly_moa
[link] [comments]

Comparing Equipment Quality By Their Damage Increase

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:45 AM PST

I've started a chain of posts on my blog comparing different equipment qualities and how much damage increase each step is. Currently I've only done from basic to fine since I tend to explain things and giving an overview about stuff on my posts. Tomorrow I'll post the next one. Hopefully being able to compare from fine to masterwork, masterwork to rare and rare to exotic. So I can post exotic to ascended next week combined with ascended without infusions and with infusions. (I know infusions has already been done so I'm gonna focus on the how to part there).

I'm focusing on only direct damage and Berserker equip for this for now.

Part 1: Concept + Basic to Fine

Part 2: Fine to Masterwork, Masterwork to Rare, Rare to Exotic W.I.P.

Part 3: Exotic to Ascended W.I.P.

Part 4: Without to With Infusions W.I.P.

I'm open for suggestions for this week.

submitted by /u/GreenyNeko
[link] [comments]

Solo PvE as Deadeye?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:31 PM PST

I was thinking of using my insta-80 boost to make a Norn Deadeye, but I thought I would ask your advice first, since you guys probably know better than me.

  1. I play most of my time solo PvE. I never PvP and I rarely do dungeons, raids, or antyhing like that. Will the Deadeye work with that?

  2. Rifle. Is it a thing? Or am I wasting my time and should go for some other weapon combination?

  3. What is it like playing a Deadeye?

Much obliged.

submitted by /u/Sierbahnn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.