Grand Theft Auto V - Why would I expect anything else?


Why would I expect anything else?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:44 PM PST

I always wanted a story ending to the events of GTA Online, but since it wasn't in The Doomsday Heist, I decided to make a trailer myself. Enjoy!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:43 AM PST

Next DLC vehicle

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:19 AM PST

157k in 30 min!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:14 AM PST

Typical impromptu race start

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:18 AM PST

Hardened target or whatever

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:02 PM PST

How are people sniping me one shot headshots, yet I do that and it takes 5+ headshots??? Anybody else?

submitted by /u/theparker4ever
[link] [comments]

When playing the new Adversary Mode you have to follow this unspoken rule;

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:46 PM PST

If you're on the side with the old-school military outfits, you gotta play Vietnam rock and roll.

you gotta

submitted by /u/YaHomieShrreder
[link] [comments]

Officer bradley in Los Santos!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:28 PM PST

Poll: Favourite GTA V protagonist?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:00 PM PST

No helicopters in enhanced edition story mode?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:18 AM PST

So I've recently got back into GTA V's story mode. I'm just past unlocking Trevor. Before, on the PS3, I always used to pick up helicopters at the helipad near the airport, or above the hospital. I've been to both places a few times now, but never have there been any helicopters spawned.

Has those been removed from the enhanced edition? If so that really sucks. Are there no helicopter spawns at all anymore in story?

Edit: I do know inside the airport & military base, but I meant places that don't give you a wanted level.

submitted by /u/delano888
[link] [comments]

Epic Save after PIT maneuver

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:18 AM PST

Cross platform?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:36 AM PST

I have GTA5 on my computer and my friend has the game on xbox 1. Is there a chance that I can play with him?

submitted by /u/bbfjones
[link] [comments]

GTA V Taxi DLC! Y/N?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:28 AM PST

God damn u can call me idiot but i love to see taxi business in gta online! kinda like u'r purchasing taxi cab for 100k or something and u can take passengers around! i'm on lvl500+ and still even today i'm leaving online jumping in story mode getting cab with frank :D and having the fun! dlc could be like "Roman" DLC! would u be happy to see DLC like this? Yes or No...

submitted by /u/Syler73
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.