Grand Theft Auto V - When her parents are out.


When her parents are out.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:01 PM PST

Something is wrong

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:55 PM PST

Best current method for Pacific Standard?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:00 AM PST

Hi, I've been searching for the answer to this, but can't find anything from within the last few months, not even a YouTube video.

I'm just wondering what the best method now is for the final heist?

Are you still able to leave a chopper/armoured vehicle near the bikes, enter the garage and exit, and it will be waiting for you there when you arrive after running from the bank?

submitted by /u/Pumptruffle
[link] [comments]

When your Heist Pilot and Car are drunk

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:01 AM PST

Lester won't call me to start the Jewelry Store Heist

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:01 PM PST

Hello. I am playing the story mode and have done everything leading up to the first heist of the jewelry store, taken all the pictures, chose my crew, and picked the subtle way. Lester is supposed to call me about the truck and the gas, yet it seems like it's been forever and he hasn't. I switched to Franklin, but he has no missions to complete as well as Michael. I'm confused what to do or when he's going to initiate the mission. On the character wheel, they both have numbers by their name, but no missions are anywhere on the map to complete besides strangers and freaks, and no "H".

submitted by /u/ireallylike808s
[link] [comments]

The AI in this game is top notch

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:42 PM PST

How big is the map that comes inside the game?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:36 PM PST

I want to frame the map of the game that comes inside but I don't know the dimensions. IF someone has done this, may you please tell me what the size is and how you did it? Thanks

submitted by /u/spaddy21
[link] [comments]

How do you feel about the direction rockstar took GTA online?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:47 AM PST

made a little vid on my opinions on gta online

But other than the obvious self promotion, how do you feel about gta online, compared to when you started playing? Do you think rockstar took the game in a completely different direction than you preferred? How do you feel about PvP? Or microtransactions?

submitted by /u/Jason6677
[link] [comments]

Game won't open on Xbone, says I need to sign in w/ the account I bought it with, yet I am.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:34 PM PST

Title. Also, my Xbone is set to home Xbone. I have COD: IW and COD: MWR digitally, as well as BF4, and those work perfectly.

submitted by /u/Jyapp448
[link] [comments]

Random Money Award

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:30 AM PST

Yesterday, upon logging onto GTA Online, a screen popped up pronouncing: "You have been awarded $2250000." Anyone know what this is all about? I'm not complaining by any means, I'm just curious.

submitted by /u/_b_ship
[link] [comments]

Ps4, gtaV Online, hacker?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:25 AM PST

Bunker upgrades or vehicle warehouse?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:25 AM PST

I finally have enough money to buy the vehicle warehouse. I could also upgrade the bunker production. What should i do?

submitted by /u/Plotvis
[link] [comments]

Unable to change cars (starting update)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:35 AM PST

Hello folks!

I'm trying to change the Sultan with a BMW E60 and after I use the automatic installation (tried manual via OpenIV too) the game runs but it starts to update some gb's and I think that it's changing the Sultan back every time.. If I run the game without doing that the game starts without updates and bs.. please.. do you know what's the problem? :/

https://i.imgur.com/4nGBzL3.png

submitted by /u/xnevenx
[link] [comments]

GTA V and PSN store?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:27 AM PST

Hi, GTA V is not on my local playstation store. Can I buy a digital code from a third party website and use it with my account on PS4? well it work?

submitted by /u/DustyRocker
[link] [comments]

10Mil in the bank, what should I buy?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:14 AM PST

Ok so I'm an old player, transferred my account from Xbox 360 etc. and I've sold the majority of my cars now, resulting in $10mil saved up.

What on earth should I buy? I ask because I'm not very familiar with the recent DLC's over the past year.

In terms of the business, all I own is a small weed farm. I own the majority of the OG vehicles such as the buzzard etc. but have no super cars, only a couple of sports cars and SUV's.

What should I invest this money in? (Cars/Businesses etc.)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Note: I already plan on spending at least 50K on Nikki.

Edit: Spellcheck

submitted by /u/Guyarados
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.