Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Sentinel of Rkugamz


[Daily] Set discussion: Sentinel of Rkugamz

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:00 AM PST

Sentinel of Rkugamz

Obtainable as: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor

Type: MonsterHelm

Location: Darkshade Caverns I, Maj

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
1 Adds 2% Healing Done
2 When you heal a friendly target, you have a 10% chance to summon a dwemer spider that heals for 1049 Health and restores 524 Stamina to you and your allies within 5 meters every 1 second for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:30 AM PST

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you find a guild on the subreddit!

If you have a guild, you're allowed to post ONCE. If you're looking for a guild, you can also post. Your post should have -

1) Server (NA or EU), Faction (if applicable), and Type of Guild (Social, PvE, PvP, Hardcore Endgame, Trade, Mixed)

For recruiters, also include

2) Current member numbers

3) Guild recruiting message

4) How to apply

As always, be polite and respectful, and good luck finding a guild!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Literally Unplayable

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:26 PM PST

Almost 6 Months after first beating vMA, I am now a Flawless Conqueror!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:29 AM PST

[Media] Fighting fire with... Lightning.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 12:29 PM PST

"Jump failed, instance full"

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:27 PM PST

In my personal opinion, this is currently the most annoying bug that exists in this game.

Whats worse is that after trying to teleport to the group continuously for a strong minute or two, to then being kicked (understandably) but then receive a 12 minute wait queue is just a kick in the face.

Does anyone know a way around this? It's happened for two dungeons in a row now. I've tried teleporting to other wayshrines then tried teleporting in but to no avail.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_Y0UR_MEL0NS
[link] [comments]

[xbox] finally found a color combo i liked

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:53 PM PST

#UglyHelmetProblems

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:45 AM PST

With the introduction of the outfit system and helmets automatically being switched on in the character select screen, has anyone else had to desperately log in and go through all of their alts, in order to hide the hideously ugly helmets that you'd forgotten they were wearing?

... Just me then? Okay.

submitted by /u/Kallasilya
[link] [comments]

[Addon] Grim Focus Counter

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:43 PM PST

Being visually impaired, I could not easily see the counters shown by Action Duration Reminder or Srendarr for stacks of Grim Focus -- morphed to Relentless Focus or Merciless resolve for stamina and magicka, respectively. The text associated would be too small, in an inconvenient spot to look for when following mechanics, or take too long to understand with my horrible eyesight.

I wanted something obvious, something in-your-face that I could place in a static spot of my choosing, and always know exactly how many stacks I have without taking my eyes off the action. So I've made an addon that does just that.

It's been extremely helpful in raids or practicing on a dummy and I've published it on ESOUI for others to enjoy. It's intended to be lightweight and only provide indication of the unique stacking mechanic, not a tracker for uptime of the buff (there are already addons that do this much better). There are several display styles to choose from -- some just for fun -- with plans to increase the options, colors, etc in the future.

Check it out. If you like it, let me know. If something's broken, please let me know. And, of course, if you have any ideas or suggestions how to make the stack display more better/intuitive, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/9Byjo

Get it: Download Grim Focus on Minion or via ESOUI http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1918-GrimFocusCounter.html

submitted by /u/thegarret
[link] [comments]

Moonwalk

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:20 AM PST

Stamplar, good or bad?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:06 AM PST

I recently decided to start playing eso again. My only lvl 50 (128Cp) is a templar that was built on stamina, but it was badly built with no guidance.

Now that i am planning on getting back. Is there any tips for dps in pve or pvp with templar, what should i build and how do i get the required gear the fastest if i am not going to use my current stamina gear

Ps: i play medium-heavy armor with a 2h axe and bow.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Drollhod
[link] [comments]

[Lore Question] Why are the Fighters Guild members wearing Akaviri style?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:28 PM PST

What're your all time favorite crafting style motifs? including crown store.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:56 AM PST

Housing Discussion: Hunding's Palatial Hall (Large, Port Hunding, Stros M'Kai)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:26 PM PST

New player, who dis

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:52 PM PST

  1. Orsinium/Imperial City worth it?

  2. Should I have dedicated crafting alts like in WoW?

  3. Are there any story reasons to do the base game main questline before Morrowind questline?

submitted by /u/shalzgore
[link] [comments]

Simple class for a bad player.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:21 PM PST

Hello. I'm fairly new to the game. I chose to play a stamina nightblade since it was the closet to the playstyle I used in skyrim; however, I don't believe i am getting any better at it. I'm really not very good at these kinds of games and was wondering what is the easiest class to play for someone who is really bad at the game?

submitted by /u/Jhuss1989
[link] [comments]

Stamblade low pvp dmg

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:05 AM PST

Hello as the title says, i play a stamblade in the no cp pvp campaign. I am using 5 pieces Spriggan's and 5 pieces Eternal hunt and 1 piece Kra'gh. My main dmg bar is 2h spriggans sword with sharpened and my second bar is spriggans bow with sharpened.

http://eso-skills.com/skill?z=QpEZpdz@DHPrL5u%4rN7M4@DKLjzGu&p=9062907290829092056205720582059205970062007200820092009711131122113211421152561356235633&a=000064&c=Nb_stam_&b=Test_nb&j=t&q=060&w=50&m=0

And i am a khajit....Pls help i have no clue what i am doing wrong

submitted by /u/Rottgar
[link] [comments]

What are some good world bosses to test tank against?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:18 PM PST

Looking for some hard hitting difficult world bosses to test pve survivability. Or is there a better preferred method to test your sustain and damage mitigation as a tank? Wanting to get comfortable before hopping into vet dungeons

submitted by /u/meowcubed
[link] [comments]

I am a Gold Edition owner, I have questions regarding the DLC included.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:40 AM PST

Hello all,

Few months back, I made my jump to PC from PS4 where I was CP300 with Base game alone. On PC however I have the Gold Edition, can anyone link or explain me what each DLC offers as end game or something I can look forward to grind when the story is finished (I have no knowledge of the DLC's)?

The DLC I own are:-

Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood

submitted by /u/Azlaar
[link] [comments]

Is it worth playing without morrowind and plus membership?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:53 PM PST

I had morrowind but it's a long story and I had to make a new psn account so my morrowind code doesn't work anymore so I'm just wondering if it's worth playing until I can save up the money to get both again or if I should honestly just wait til I do get them to play

submitted by /u/aechard12
[link] [comments]

ESO Sorc PVP Spinners vs Julianos

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:48 PM PST

Julianos spell damage 2385 pen 9600 and 44k magicka Spinner spell damage 2200 pen 13000 and 45k magicka

  • spell damage is unbuffed.

I wonder if I'm over penetrating to much in pvp and it would be worth it to switch to julianos or put nirnhoned on my spinners staff or just leave it the same?

submitted by /u/haydentheking
[link] [comments]

Are there any ESO podcasts out there?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:12 AM PST

Hello,

I look for things to listen to at work, and was wondering if there were any regularly-updated ESO podcasts? Would be great.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Guyote_
[link] [comments]

A Wayshrine change I'd really love from Zos (or an addon that does it)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:08 PM PST

Maybe it's just me, but I remember cities/towns more than I remember the zones they're in. Elden Root! Grahtwood or Greenshade? Shornhelm! I never remember it's in Rivenspire.

So, for slow learners like me, it would be great to have the option for listing the major cities after the zone name, when you pull up the list at a Wayshrine. Bonus points for the pact for the zone. So, instead of just seeing Rivenspire, it might look like:

Rivenspire (Northpoint, Shornhelm) [Daggerfall Covenant]

Something like that would help me greatly when doing some of the dailies and/or cross-zone quests.

submitted by /u/Sambucca_1973
[link] [comments]

[XBOX] What should I purchase if I want to buy ESO with all the DLCs (not including Morrowind)?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:54 AM PST

Alright, so I can only find Morrowind packs for purchase on the Xbox One store. But I want ESO with the other 4 DLC's, the ones that are included in the Gold Edition. Are they not available on the Xbox One? Or why can't I find them?

Do I maybe need to buy a physical copy? Or do I get all 4 DLC's if I buy the ESO+Morrowind from the Xbox Store?

On the PC I had simply purchased the Gold Edition for this, but on the Xbox I can't find that option.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/JayDrink
[link] [comments]

Alchemist bar swap

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:49 AM PST

So, i was thinking of a 2 monster set, 5 front bar set, 5 alchemist back bar set... But the question is..if i use potion on the back bar(alchemist) and swap to the front bar(which has only 4 alchemist active) will the weapon dmg carry over?

submitted by /u/dinkcrielly
[link] [comments]

Noob Alert

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:49 AM PST

Hi guys!

EDIT - (EU, server)

I've recently came back to eso, I've had nearly two years off and have no idea what I'm doing.

I did have two levels 50's, now I've started again as a mage dps warden as look like good fun.

All training guides say I need to craft light amour with the training trait. I do not have access to this. Could anyone suggest on how I do this, or can anyone trade it to me?

I am looking for some people to chat with as well,

My character name is hulk Mchulkface (don't ask)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/N7Ps4
[link] [comments]

What are good crafting skills for a magsorc?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:31 AM PST

I want to start my crafting before I soft cap. Which ones should I focus on for my own gear and for moneymaking? I'm thinking provisioning for my food buffs and clothing for light armor, but other than that?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Spaceguythrow
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.