ARMA Arma 4 Groundwork being laid. Woop Woop!


Arma 4 Groundwork being laid. Woop Woop!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:13 AM PST

"It's a long walk to Berlin."

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:58 PM PST

Well, that works too ya know

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:07 PM PST

Suggestion for tanks DLC: Finish the virtual garage

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:49 AM PST

The virtual garage is great, but at the moment not very usable, also not very well documented.

I found a comment from a developer that this was not intended to be used except from in certain SP missions.

A lot of mission deals with people being able to spawn vehicles in mission, and the virtual garage is superior when it comes to UI (compared to all the custom implementations).

So please fix this: Make it MP compatible, and let us pass in an array of available vehicles.

(Maybe let us pass in an array of vehicles that can be viewed but not spawned, This way one could do a resource check, and pass in the ones you can afford as spawnable, and the rest disabled. )

Also let ["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_garage return the vehicle that is spawned.

submitted by /u/sondrebbakken
[link] [comments]

Looking for Roadblock Duty for ARMA 2

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:30 PM PST

I can't find any working links anymore but my buddy just downloaded the game again and we were gonna play it for old times sake!

submitted by /u/NecesitoSubaru
[link] [comments]

What would be a nice new setting for Arma?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:09 AM PST

South America, in my opinion, would be a very nice setting. Maybe an alpine landscape? A very dense urban area somewhere else in the world? China? What do you think?

submitted by /u/Faitlemou
[link] [comments]

'Nam chopper action.. with some Stones and the Doors for entertainment

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:20 PM PST

ArmA 3 Naval Mods?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

Are there any Navy mods besides the Super Hornet models, Nimitz, and the few things from UNSUNG? I know there's some MH-60s and stuff on the workshop but are there any F-18C/Ds made or being made? If any of you guys know of mods being made or finished with the following, some help would be greatly appreciated.

F-18C, D (As and Bs also)

MH-60 (Navy version, specifically which mod has the best ones)

Deck crew

C-2A

E-2 (Like above I know of the UNSUNG one but I have yet to figure out what files are needed to run only them and not the rest of UNSUNG without bugs)

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/IAmMoofin
[link] [comments]

Singleplayermods for "bigger conflicts / survivor"

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:44 PM PST

Hello,

I search some mods or game modes where I can play in singleplayer with an larger scale. Meaning some kind of campaign where I can send troops, gather resources and so on. Is there something like this?

Also are there any similiar mods with survival aspect like DayZ optimized for singleplayer?

Regards

submitted by /u/tobiasdoe
[link] [comments]

[Suggestion] Arma 4's setting/style should be like the good ol' Arma 2 style. (Black hawks, Humvees, M1 Abrams, etc.)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:54 PM PST

I've racked up many hours on Arma 3's servers and milsim groups and I've enjoyed it (and still am) but what I've noticed is that many of us players use modded assets (such as RHS, CUP, etc.) because many of use just love the realistic feeling of being in the battlefield in the present day patrolling through the towns of takistan (Afghanistan kind of map) with black Hawks flying over and Humvees passing by on the road. Arma 3 life servers even use more current day vehicles and assets rather than Arma 3's assets. For me, the futuristic Arma 3 vehicles and weapons kind of makes the game feel arcady to me. Hell, I wouldnt even mind if the devs made basically a remastered Arma 2 (with OA) with a new (or improved) engine for better performance with maybe (but not really needed [my opinion]) better graphics. A larger map would be cool though :) and the availability of a much larger view distance with good fps.

Even if this wish doesn't come true in the new Arma, I am looking very forward to spending thousands of hours on every new arma game that gets released! For me, any Arma is a good Arma. Keep up with the good work devs! o7

submitted by /u/scar014
[link] [comments]

Takistan Life Starting to repopulate

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:25 PM PST

As a fan of the A2 game mode, I'm more than happy that this is happening. That being said, anyone know why this is just starting to happen now?

submitted by /u/Terminator_t101
[link] [comments]

How to make a battle between AI in zeus

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:05 PM PST

How do I make the AI fight each other in Zeus? Like I want one side defending and one side attacking but how do I get them to move but stop and take cover when shot at for example

submitted by /u/3aush
[link] [comments]

[Apex] Will they please fix CTRG loadouts for Zeus and editor?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:51 PM PST

For some reason all CTRG operators placed through Zeus or the Editor use the basic level I tactical vest, instead of the plate carrier (no flag) they use in the Apex campaign. I love CTRG to no end and seeing them without adequate protection is a little bit ridiculous - the basic tactical vest is meant for guerillas and civilians, while the EOD vest used for some CTRG loadouts is for IDAP, not the most advanced, highly equipped special forces unit in the world. And I think we can all agree that the EOD vest just looks plain ridiculous over CTRG equipment. I highly suggest that the default CTRG loadouts are fixed to use the plate carrier like they do in the Apex campaign.

submitted by /u/kerbalcada3301
[link] [comments]

Anyone knows any tutorial about Key Frame Animation??

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:01 PM PST

H key hard-bound to putting weapon on back with most recent string of mod updates. Any ideas?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:07 PM PST

Hey guys, after a recent ArmA and modpack update for my unit, every time I press H it puts my weapon on my back. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did you isolate it to a certain mod? Most likely suspect is ACE since they changed so much in the most recent update, but I absolutely cannot figure out what's causing it and it's driving me up the wall(my grenade throw key is double-H)

submitted by /u/Jester814
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to remove the objective marker on a "Neutralize" objective?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:23 AM PST

I noticed when making custom objectives in Zeus you can disable the waypoint where the marker is placed. However, I didn't see that option when making a neutralize objective. Am I overlooking something or is it possible to remove a neutralize marker. For example: I want a team to kill a specific person, and have it complete that task when the target is dead, but not have them know the location 100% of the time.

submitted by /u/TheSephirothh
[link] [comments]

Revenge!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:58 PM PST

Gang Fights

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:22 AM PST

Need help with joining servers in ARMA3.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:40 PM PST

It doesn't matter what server I try to join, I've tried joining servers where my ping was minimal. I've unloaded my mods and tried to join servers. Nothing has worked so far. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?

submitted by /u/Mathius12
[link] [comments]

Vcom AI noob questions...

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:20 AM PST

So how do i know if the mod is working? I dont have the vcom ai settings menu when i press esc but when i mess around in editor they seem to be rather smarter eg. Garrisoning, deploying and using vanilla statics, running for cover and using smokes. I just downloaded the mod from the workshop and is wondering if i needed to use a command to activate it or is it on by default.

submitted by /u/Kerro12
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.