RimWorld Do you also use your imagination?


Do you also use your imagination?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:04 PM PST

Stop calling yourself a slaver if you never have any slaves.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:01 PM PST

Took a long break from this game, just started a new Rich Explorer colony. This was the situation I found myself in 20 minutes in to the playthrough.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:40 PM PST

We Thank Randy For This Bountiful Harvest

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:55 AM PST

Permanently brain damaged, immobile and mute colonist elected mayor

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:58 PM PST

Thank goodness that mechanoid raid was defeated at the hands of... man-eating panthers?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:19 AM PST

God bless your ninja bones

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:18 AM PST

Found a way to slaughter boomalopes without exploding.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:08 PM PST

The post the other day about accidentally leaving a pawn inside a transport pod and it starving got me thinking what happens if a boomalope dies inside a pod. I figured it couldn't blow up because it's body isn't placed on the map for the explosion to happen, and I was right!

I was HOPING it would stay in a schrodinger style state of life/death until I let it out, THEN it would explode. (For transport bombs.) But you just get a notification of it's death and no bang when you get the body out.

Still, at least I've got a safe method to cull the herd.

submitted by /u/AnUnnamedSettler
[link] [comments]

I wish one block islands were actually... islands.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 12:12 PM PST

Title, I did a run on a one block island (That, uh, didn't end well. Tribals vs assault rifles. Not great). I was hoping that it would put ocean on every map edge but it only puts it on one.

I was hoping to play on an island that would make non-drop pod encounters and random caravans (but not trade ships) essentially impossible. Would be an interesting twist, essentially isolating your group until you get your own drop pods. You'd still have to deal with raider pods, mechanoid pods, and ships but you wouldn't be able to call for caravans or send non-pod caravans of your own.

submitted by /u/48106a12a0004866408c
[link] [comments]

Huh.. I guess its a sign from the gods?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:31 AM PST

That mini heart attack when there's a handful of frames...

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:52 PM PST

A handful of frames between developing immunity and infection (Extreme) 100%.
Damn that was a close one for my best pawn

submitted by /u/phil035
[link] [comments]

How in the hell do you all get such good Colony's going?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:55 PM PST

like I saw a colony spotlight the other day and it was set up like a frigging corporation like the Tyrell corporation or some shit?! and I just wish I was good at this game like those of you who have achieved sustainability. also gratz to all those who have achieved sustainability in your colony's!

submitted by /u/Cinder85
[link] [comments]

surely this can't be random?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:59 PM PST

But that's none of my business.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:00 AM PST

Do I need batteries?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 12:46 PM PST

I am a filthy casul, I keep my clothes in the freezer, my human leather hats are shoddy at best and my work tab has no numbers.

Tundra? I am scared of the cold.

Desert? I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating.

Jungle? Makes me yawn just thinking about it.

But what about batteries you may ask? Well, I don't need those, a couple of wood fueled generators until I research geothermal. Solar? Unreliable. Wind turbines? Blow me.

Why? At first it was because of the threat of the great Zzzt... which loomed on every map, every single wood structure was marked for death, and I was not prepared to see the world burn around me, I got rid of those ugly batteries and I was glad.

But then B18 came, and the Zzzt... came with it, now I have nowhere to hide, wherever there is cable the Zzzt... follows, I miss the old days now, when my poor decisions had better excuses.

Now it's just a filthy habit, a remnant of what should be, I hide behind my killboxes and count my corn, I mine deeper into the mountain, hoping that the bugs never nest in my abode and as the raids keep growing and my available power shrinks I doubt my decision.

Do I need batteries?

submitted by /u/0ne-0f-Those
[link] [comments]

What type of hat do you turn human skin into? (pic related)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:07 AM PST

Tribal raid versus manhunter pigs! PLACE YOUR BETS!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:56 PM PST

"I love you mom!... It's just that face... and that voice..."

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:34 PM PST

New to rimworld. What should I do?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:51 PM PST

Saw the game on my suggestion and immediately fall in love with it. What tips should I follow for my first colony?

submitted by /u/Volkery
[link] [comments]

I'd make that deal. How 'bout you Utivich, you make that deal?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:19 PM PST

I'm new to RimWorld, this is the farthest I've gotten, got any tips?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:53 PM PST

My latest run, 3 colonists on a desert coastline next to a river.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:25 PM PST

Serious question from a new player: what’s the deal with processing/ consuming human corpses.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:37 PM PST

I've always assumed that eating humans and using their skin for leather would come with a massive negative mood modifier because you know, cannibalism. However every other post on this sub seems to be about people doing it. Is it actually a good idea to do this or is it just a meme?

submitted by /u/RedditBanIncoming
[link] [comments]

May I ask why?...

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:21 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.