Grand Theft Auto V - Salty Saturdays (Rant Thread)


Salty Saturdays (Rant Thread)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

What are you extra angry about this week? Is it Shark Cards? Is it the aim-bot NPCs? Let it all out in the comments. * CAPS LOCK ALLOWED * BE NICE

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

The perfect strategy with a not so perfect escape

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:22 PM PST

Even after all these years, I love finding new little details Rockstar put in.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:55 PM PST

"Kill the streamer"

Posted: 04 Feb 2018 01:23 AM PST

I have proof tryhards frequently risk their kd

Posted: 04 Feb 2018 01:01 AM PST

Some dude with an 8.0, attempted 3 times to dogfight 2 pyros in a hydra , and ewo'd after smoking every time. If they care so much for kd they wouldn't pick a suicide mission to bolster the kd. This brings me to my question , what's your best tryhard dethroned story , how did you embarrass a tryhard or kd warrior ?

submitted by /u/therypod888
[link] [comments]

Grotti Stinger; Great for Cruising Around Town When Not Being Chased By Deluxos or Oppressors

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:18 AM PST

Where can i park the sub after merryweather heist?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:33 PM PST

I heard that you can go fishing for good stuff in the plane you shoot down and you need the sub for that. Is that true, and if so where do I park the sub?

submitted by /u/Jcpmax
[link] [comments]

Cool things to buy

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:57 PM PST

Regardless of money, what are some cool things to buy/have/collect in this game?

Name things that probably aren't mainstream/mentioned much

submitted by /u/bdrono
[link] [comments]

Keep leaving sessions problem? [PS4]

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:00 PM PST

I'll be playing and 5 minutes later it pops up that everyone has left but I know it's because I left the session but I can't figure out why? I have no Internet problems whatsoever buy I keep getting kicked from public sessions anyone know why?

submitted by /u/Trent13003
[link] [comments]

Just As Planned

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:25 PM PST

Starling vs rogue

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:04 PM PST

I do not own a hangar so full price. How much is it to put bombs, rockets and an explosive minigun vs how much is upgrading on the Starling? Which would be more cost effective?

submitted by /u/ZehParaYT
[link] [comments]

Metal Gear REX mod work-in-progress

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:39 PM PST

Jet sound mods?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:51 PM PST

I am looking for a mod that changes the military jet sounds such as the laser, are there any?

submitted by /u/Iofernoe
[link] [comments]

GTA Not Loading Initially

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

I have a friend who I have been playing GTA (PS4) with for a couple of years and he is having problems loading the game. The game gets to 90% and just doesn't load any more past that. We've tried many different methods to try to fix this such as deleting the application and shutting down the console. Any ideas or ways that might could fix this?

submitted by /u/Not_A_Watchman
[link] [comments]

How can I get the best campaign coop experience with this game to re-play with a friend

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:44 PM PST

I bought gta5 when it came out on PC. Played about 70 hours and finished the game. Tried the online mode a few time, found it was zero fun and haven't touched the game since.

I play lots of games in coop with my friend, lately dying light and black ops 3. These games have absolutely seamless campaign coop experience.

I'm hoping GTA5 can be played in a similar way ? Can it be done ?

thanks !

submitted by /u/Selfdestructseq0001
[link] [comments]

Ghost organization Question

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:30 PM PST

If i sell cargo in a 20 ppl session with ghost organization activated, do I still get bonus per player?

submitted by /u/ZehParaYT
[link] [comments]

Important question, is the Rocket Voltic better at knocking cars away with its boost than the Vigilante?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:36 PM PST

Modder/Glitcher in an adversary mode on PS4?!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:46 AM PST

Discord server for drift, drag and car meets.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:45 AM PST

https://discord.gg/bjZAs2b

I've put together a Discord server for those who like to cruise, drag, drift or just to enjoy some fine cars at a car meet. Once you're in you will get a role that fits your interests (for example drifter). You are welcome!

submitted by /u/KingSensus
[link] [comments]

Can you use the opressor in bike races?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.