Grand Theft Auto V - Can we take a moment to appreciate that Geoffrey Cantor (the voice actor for Beverly Felton) responded to someone on YouTube and nobody noticed?


Can we take a moment to appreciate that Geoffrey Cantor (the voice actor for Beverly Felton) responded to someone on YouTube and nobody noticed?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 05:16 AM PST

The Karin 190z is out. Priced at $900,000 on LegendaryMotorsport.net.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:36 AM PST

Yes I bought it immediately.

Images incoming, give me a few minutes...

EDIT: Finer details: https://imgur.com/a/84Lru

submitted by /u/JollyGreenGI
[link] [comments]

Can I block apartment invites? Hacker? Glitch?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:37 PM PST

Online sometimes random people will invite me to their apartment - It's out of the blue - gives me a black screen - there is no option to opt out and then it freezes my game and boots me from my session.

How can I stop this?

submitted by /u/hello-jello
[link] [comments]

LF somewhat active crew/group to play with

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 11:22 PM PST

I just bought the game again, I haven't played since it was new on PS3 so it's been a while! With all the new content and updates over the years, there's a lot to tackle and I'd love to have some people to run content and generally goof around with.

Groups with a discord or other VoIP would be great.

submitted by /u/Korrag4
[link] [comments]

Completely modded GTA5 drifting

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 04:57 AM PST

You ok there bud?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:18 AM PST

Vehicle too soon respawns?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:26 PM PST

So I was having fun at city destroying vehicles and shit, and there was a wreck of a bus ahead of me. Well I did 360 and the bus was gone, which kinda ruins my experience.

Is there any mod to fix this? (PC)

submitted by /u/mmartinm217
[link] [comments]

Able to access GTA Online for only a short time.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:51 AM PST

Quite a while ago last October-November time in 2017 I was able to access GTA Online, despite the fact that there were no signs and no memories of me having Gold. Then it said that my profile hasn't got the correct permissions to enter GTA Online. Then two days ago I was able to access GTA Online again. Then after those two days (which is today) I am yet again unable access it. I don't get it.

submitted by /u/Hawkseid
[link] [comments]

Does anyone have a fix for this? Plz Help

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 01:16 PM PST

Did a clean install of GTA, giving me a black screen on launch

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 11:33 AM PST

I use to run the game on my laptop pretty well. I recently got back into the game and launched it, but it gives me a black screen and crashes with the message : A problem caused the program to stop working correctly etc. on launch, I can hear the menu music, but he screen is black. Then the game crashes. Any ideas to what's causing this?

submitted by /u/ec0402
[link] [comments]

I/E Glitch?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:44 AM PST

I was doing I/E done modding the top car and got to point where you are supposed to come out in the car to sell, but instead of coming out in the car it was like I walked out.

It said deliver car and got call from assistant etc. Was like everything going as plan except the car was no where to be found. I tried to enter the warehouse again no go due to being on the job.

Anyone experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/1Saya
[link] [comments]

How do you install mods?(steam)

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:52 PM PST

I've downloaded menyoo and put it in the gta5 folder and all the mods that came with it works but I've tried to install player models like flash,batman,iron man so on but didn't work and I downloaded back to the future car.

Is there something I need to download or to do to make them work?and where would they be in menyoo?

submitted by /u/renwinter92
[link] [comments]

How can I start this mission?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 06:30 AM PST

I just got GTA 5 for my Xbox One, after already having it on the Playstation 3. So when I got into GTA Online I chose to skip the tutorial as I already knew everything. My question is, how can I start the mission that lets you choose a car and get insurance for free for the first time? Do I have to call somebody to start it? Thanks

submitted by /u/Spartan098
[link] [comments]

how should i tune my sultan?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:44 AM PST

hello guys, sultan is my fav car with sabre turbo..

can you guys tell me, how can tune my car to the best sultan version? im new in this game :) what is important?

submitted by /u/smis02
[link] [comments]

Vigilante car gun

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:20 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.