Grand Theft Auto V - (2/27 - 3/6) Pfister Comet SR Out Now, Plus GTA $ and RP Bonuses, Avenger Discount, & More


(2/27 - 3/6) Pfister Comet SR Out Now, Plus GTA $ and RP Bonuses, Avenger Discount, & More

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:08 AM PST

Not today Mors Mutual...

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:54 AM PST

Just Received a 'loyal GTA Online Player' Award of $1,350,000

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:25 PM PST

Just received free GTA$ when I logged in. Is this normal?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:47 PM PST

Looking for a budget daily!?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:14 AM PST

Nice, Peaceful scenery

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:43 AM PST

The new Comet SR. Last of the Doomsday Heist dripfeed ��

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:58 AM PST

For a modeling and texturing project, I tried to recreate the railgun from GTA V

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:54 PM PST

Wow. Blonded Radio is just incredible.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:53 PM PST

I Haven't played GTA in quite some time and had no idea this new station had been put in. The music is amazing. Just wanted to thank Rockstar and say how great it is.

I would like more radio stations, so this is very cool!

(Sorry if this is old news)

submitted by /u/zachhein
[link] [comments]

Franklin and lamar crashe at Movie studio place

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:28 AM PST

it keep happening...everytime i reach the Movie studio, it crashed....i can't progress a al...Fresh install , low setting...and it keep crashing

submitted by /u/MikeHollard
[link] [comments]

I’ve tried 26 times to do this Heist set-up with randoms, I’m beginning to hate this game now

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:56 AM PST

Pacific Standard - Vans I've had people quit instantly, people get in their cars and start street racing each other, people who quit once all vans have been photographed, the one just now after a 10 minute wait for the lobby to fill up drove to the first van and sticky bombed it.

This has to be one of the easiest set ups, why is everyone such a jerk?! It's driving me insane and making me hate the game.

submitted by /u/Pumptruffle
[link] [comments]

What's your guys favourite cruise car?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:44 AM PST

Im pretty nerdy when it comes to playing gta in the sense that I just like to drive around following traffic laws. So now I'm looking for some new cars to drive about (money is not an issue) some personal favourites so far for me are the dominator (sounds beautiful) and the pheonix.( which is funny because I'm not normal keen on muscle cars) Any suggestions? Bikes and cars?

submitted by /u/Bradz911
[link] [comments]

Thoughts about 'premium edition' leaking around the 10th year GTA4 anniversery?

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:02 AM PST

What do you think? Is it a coincidence that the premium edition of gta 5 leaks just 2 months before the official gta4 10 year anniversery, or do you think the two have something to do with each other? Perhaps a map expansion coming to gta 4? Or a new story in liberty city with Niko? This could also explain why Rockstar threatened to sue OpenIV for the gta4 mod last year.

submitted by /u/DONT_PM_ME_UR_BOLLOX
[link] [comments]

Prostitute hidden dialouge glitch.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:35 PM PST

Leveling up help!

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:20 PM PST

I got GTA V today for my Xbox One. Since my character from my 360 wont transfer over. I have to start allover again which is ok.

What is a good/fast way to level up? I am a level one since I haven't done anything apart from make my character.

submitted by /u/NewcastleMatt92
[link] [comments]

Vehicle Rocket Strength

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:51 PM PST

I've recently been using my avenger a lot, and was wondering, were some vehicle rockets more powerful than others.

For example, while trying to take out my friend just as a joke, and it took quite a few rockets from one of my jets. Later I tried again with my oppressor and deluxo, both had different results. I'm wondering if this was where I hit the Avenger, or if some rockets are more powerful than others.

If anyone knows which car/plane/Heli homing rockets are the strongest, please let me know.

submitted by /u/WrapGod-_-
[link] [comments]

Favorite antagonists?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:55 PM PST

Can’t rearrange office garage

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:34 PM PST

The blue circle to rearrange cars in my garage is gone, I checked my hangar and the circle is still in there. Is anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix it?

submitted by /u/Ragu262
[link] [comments]

Noob question

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:30 PM PST

Totally new to GTA. My driving sucks. What's the best way to practice without doing the main storyline? My car seems out of control and I keep banging into things. Is there a way to just drive around and get the "feel" for the driving mechanics before doing the main storyline?

submitted by /u/zoltan71
[link] [comments]

Was this a hacked Deluxo? (on ps4), pretty sure nothing in the game can move this fast

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:54 PM PST

500,000 from January Xbox Quest?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:40 PM PST

Neat. I just got a message from Xbox Live "congratulations you have completeyour January Xbox Quest! Your reward is... A GTAV Shark Card $500,000 in game currency" weird. Anybody know what a January Xbox Quest is? I haven't played GTA in months, so I don't think it's the tax return or whatever I'm seeing recently.

submitted by /u/kadno
[link] [comments]

I wish Rockstar would do this!

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:12 AM PST

since r* have been making a lot of retro cars and i think the sanchez in this game sucks... i'd love a retro Sanchez from San Andreas with that nice 2 stroke engine sound and wheelie capabilities like the Manchez

submitted by /u/33arig
[link] [comments]

Franklin Clinton The Hitman

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:51 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.