Fortnite Universal Inventory Is Here!


Universal Inventory Is Here!

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 11:26 AM PST

Heya Folks,

Universal Inventory is finally here!

Starting today you'll be able to check your inventory without needing to load into a mission, you can access it by going into your Armory! Due to some concerns we had we needed to delay crafting to v3.0.0 which releases later this week.

We will keep iterating on this feature so as always, let us know your thoughts. Send any issues you have via Forums or through the in-game feedback tool.

submitted by /u/EPIC_Clintonious
[link] [comments]

Epic, what in the **** is THIS?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 06:17 PM PST

So, some guy who has a 40 dollar edition of the game, gets this from customer support????

Those of us that have the $250 version of the game get this gun. But we sure as shit don't get THIS gun.

What the hell gives here????

https://imgur.com/a/eXlHk

And yeah, this is on PS4.

submitted by /u/Excessiveforce1
[link] [comments]

Just made this. Sooooo nice and pleasing

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 04:31 PM PST

Uhh this just get added moments ago?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:04 AM PST

Are we suppose to just ignore the durability nerf to weapons and traps?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 04:49 PM PST

After seeing a previous post about this a day or so ago i checked it in game and i noticed im breaking guns almost in 1 mission. I understand this game is about grind but this stealth nerf or "bug" is a bit much to me. I want to enjoy playing this game but when every patch has some stealth nerf or breaks something even more it really kills my desire to get on fortnite

inb4: generic copy and pasted response about communication

submitted by /u/Incurable109
[link] [comments]

Powering my brother through Stonewood, and the two others in our party built this monstrosity on the very first Ride the Lightning... Must be fresh from BR.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 03:51 PM PST

Friendly PSA - Smashers still are bugged and can destroy shelters/atlases instantly

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:04 PM PST

Just another reminder to Epic that this bug still exists and is frustrating as all hell when you get nothing but smashers and any one of them can damage and one shot your objective.

submitted by /u/Vegalyp
[link] [comments]

I know this get asked a lot but, please Epic make enemy amount scale to the amount of player present in the missions.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:45 AM PST

I'm asking this feature mainly because the game right now doesn't have a ton of players and the ability to make enemy amount scale would help greatly those who don't necessarily have a full squad to play with or those who just want to play with one of their friends or even just play solo, they can even reduce the reward for those who play solo to encourage people to play with others if they want but please make enemies amount scale

submitted by /u/Retromastery
[link] [comments]

Wall launchers very often push mobs sideways since latest patch, especially when mobs are walking perpendicular to it.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:58 AM PST

Just something I wanted to share.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:37 PM PST

So for Valentines and our wedding anniversary (Or Valenversery as my wife calls it) I took all of her (She plays Fortnite) presents that I got her and put them in a llama Pinata and hung it from the over head light in the living so that when she got home she had her own personal loot llama to open.

Good new is that she did not want to smash him so she carefully took all the stuff out and now she has a very large llama on her computer stand.

submitted by /u/Thetubtub
[link] [comments]

When u finaly get lucky with your rolls !

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:45 AM PST

Stop Taking Up My Entire Quickwheel With 8 Stacks Of The Same Trap

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:20 AM PST

I get a lot of materials. I make a lot of traps. I don't need to see all 8 stacks of wall dynamos at once.

Let me see at LEAST a stack of each type I have made. It's tedious to have to go into my inventory and scroll through my 70 stacks of traps and double click on the correct one.

I can only imagine how horrible it is for console players.

submitted by /u/OpinionatedRanger
[link] [comments]

Epic, please redesign dragon's might (shotgun). This is the worst gun you've ever added, including vindertech blaster.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 06:00 PM PST

Delay + bouncing shrapnel (grenade-esque mechanics) + terrible aiming retical + bad damage per shot/decent damage per first unload, is aids incarnate and has no place over even the worst rolled tigerjaw/bear in game.

submitted by /u/Severance_Pay
[link] [comments]

This Baby has carried me through the pain. Seeing as I’m in mid Canny, and the Hydra has entered my life, is it finally time to cut off the life support?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:45 PM PST

Newer players

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 01:25 PM PST

Look, the idea of the game is that you become self reliant, why all the new players asking for weapons they don't need, it's not hard to lvl up a weapon and craft it, why rely on other players and also why ask for high lvl weapons when you can't use that skill lvl

submitted by /u/BombastoThunder
[link] [comments]

Outside view of Storm Shield

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:51 AM PST

Ongoing Disabled Account

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:00 PM PST

This is an on-going issue that has yet to be resolved. Here is what happened:

I upgraded my account from the deluxe edition to the super deluxe edition, so as to get a free friend code that would be used by a friend of mine. We used his card for the $15 upgrade purchase, and everything was fine.

But, one month later, my friend's card was automatically charged $60 for the limited edition upgrade.

I then contacted them about the mistake, but subsequently had my account (lvl 48 in STW) banned.

Eventually I managed to partially resolve the issue by getting a refund for my friend's bank account, but Epic kept the account banned, and I've had all of my progress reset.

According to Epic, my account could not be reactivated with the progress I had. I've had to create a new account, and start over from scratch. All I got was a refund for the original deluxe version I purchased, and nothing else. https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/icarrythecarry./ the dot in the name

submitted by /u/icarrythecarry
[link] [comments]

Controls customisation (PS4/XB1)

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 07:32 PM PST

Am i the only one who thinks the customisation of controls should be added to console as it is on PC and on games such as rocket league? i really feel that this is lacking my ability to play the game to the best of my ability through using standard controls and having to full cycle through to get my weapon of choice. I know theres combat pro although i feel that the controller scheme would take a while to adjust to.

submitted by /u/Tuweyy
[link] [comments]

Choppy Audio

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 05:16 PM PST

Idky but this has never happened until now. Whenever I'm in a game my audio tends to cut out, choppy, delay, and idky. if any of you guys know can you help a brotha out?

submitted by /u/Denny215
[link] [comments]

Log in issues | 2.19.2018

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:32 AM PST

Hey folks!

Players may be experiencing problems logging in at the moment. We're currently investigating the cause of the issue. We'll update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks,

Magyst

EDIT Hooray! Everything has returned to a healthy state. Get back out there into the action!

submitted by /u/Magyst
[link] [comments]

Why does Stonefoot Crash tactical ability only boost shield 500?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:40 PM PST

As title says. Ability says boosts base shield by 25%.

My base shield is 20k and I get boosted to 20.5k.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

submitted by /u/ItsWatkins
[link] [comments]

I am Excited !!! I just finally got the game... My hands are shaking and I can't wait to jump in... Is anyone able to give me a few quick tips on the best weapons and gear to go for straight away??

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 07:06 PM PST

As per title - I am super stoked and I got a few hours to burn... any help would be appreciated. Total Newbie here

submitted by /u/DU66IE
[link] [comments]

Is the original game mode still popular? Was considering joining.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:39 PM PST

I haven't bought the game yet, but I'm interested in the coop mode. Is it still very popular?

How long are queues to get into groups?

submitted by /u/everythingerased
[link] [comments]

Questing in Canny Valley

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 04:38 PM PST

I'm power 74. I'm still stuck in power 58 quests. This is sad.

During the times I play, there never seems to be any mission types of what I need to advance. As of this post, I need 3 Fight the Storm, Retrieve the Data or Category 2 storm. There are none on my map that are 58+. I've tried Play with Others to see if one is open...always end up in encampment or survivor missions. This is fairly common for me, hence my power level. I've spent more time playing missions getting events done, farming evolution mats, etc. but never get to advance my main quest.

I didn't play enough in the beginning to be one of the lucky (if you want to call it that) ones that got to blow through Canny and Twine doing Survivors/Radars/Encampments. I understand why they made the change, but not being able to do anything is going from one extreme to the other.

submitted by /u/Kresdja
[link] [comments]

Universal Inventory highlights the need for a hide global chat option

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:02 PM PST

We're going to be spending even more time at the main menu. Please add an option to hide global chat. I really don't want to trade. Pls.

submitted by /u/MarkcusD
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.