Elder Scrolls Online - Valentrials Stream Event: Support Breast Cancer Research


Valentrials Stream Event: Support Breast Cancer Research

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:08 PM PST

Valentrials Stream Event: Support Breast Cancer Research

What is it?

All girls raids in support of Breast Cancer Research.

When it it?

  • February 14th, 2018
  • Vet/Fun Runs 4pm-7pm EST (21:00-00:00 UTC) and 9pm-12am EST (02:00-5:00 UTC)
  • Primetime HM Score runs: 7pm-9pm EST (00:00-03:00 UTC)

Follow on Twitter

Donate here (Official Breast Cancer Research Foundation link)


Prizes

  • 3000 crown pack
  • Unfurnished homes (winner's choice)
  • Dragon Bones DLC pack
  • White-Gold Imperial Pony pet
  • White-Gold Imperial Courser mount
  • Milady's White Cat pet
  • Plus more - including ingame cool stuff!

To be eligible to win, simply donate $10 (USD) or more, and include your @name, platform, and megaserver in the "Please leave a comment" area of the donation form. We will be drawing random winners throughout the night!


Who will be streaming?

Twitch

Youtube:

Primetime Streamers Twitch:

Hosts on Twitch:

This thread will stay stickied over the 12th, 13th and the 14 of February to show our appreciation and raise awareness for this event.

More information about breast cancer and breast cancer research, click here.

~ The /r/elderscrollsonline Mod Team

submitted by /u/Woeler
[link] [comments]

[PC/Mac] Dragon Bones Release: Fashion Megathread!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:54 AM PST

Hello everyone!

The day is finally here, with Dragon Bones (Update 17) finally releasing on PC and Mac. We know you're super excited about the DLC as we are, especially that wonderful outfit system that'd been wanted for so long.

To that end, we do not want this subreddit to turn into a fashion page for a week or so following this release so we are providing you a megathread to post your content (and awesome outfits) in.

From this point on, please keep all outfit images and discussion related to the outfit system in this thread, do not post outside this megathread as it will be removed immediately. You can help us by reporting pictures of outfits and such you see outside of this thread.

Hope you enjoy the new update, and we can't wait to see some of what you come up with!

submitted by /u/Paulingtons
[link] [comments]

Blodskaal 2.0 - Outfit Idea

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:17 PM PST

[Media] Got a commission done of my girlfriend and I's characters by the great Anna Helme!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:00 PM PST

Ordinator Knight - Outfit Idea

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:04 PM PST

Make outfit slots from the crown store account wide

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:41 AM PST

I would buy several if they were for all my characters, but I'm not spending crowns on something for only one of them.

submitted by /u/n_surf
[link] [comments]

Hireling messages are a great feature

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:16 PM PST

Since people started to post their outfits - that's my part in it. Let's call it "Trickster".

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:08 PM PST

[Media]That's some serious wood..

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:28 AM PST

Remember the first time you got scammed?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:39 PM PST

PC - Surprise Birthday Party for Master Merchant Add-on

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:59 AM PST

Today we are throwing a surprise birthday party for the Master Merchant add-on and its creator @philgo68. Today marks the three year anniversary since @philgo68 released the Master Merchant Add-on. Until that time, there was no way to track sales, or even guess how much something was worth. His groundbreaking add-on pioneered the way for more to follow, and after three years his add-on is still at the top of its game with 1,179,203 downloads to date. Thank you @philgo68 for your contribution to the community, and maintaining and updating your add-on for all this time.

If you were poor when you downloaded the add-on, you probably are not now. Please consider donating a little something to this man who took his free time to contribute to the community as a whole with a little bit of in game gold with the in game donation function which mails to @philgo68 (if you are PC-NA). Or buy him a beer here: http://tinyurl.com/esommdonate

Thank you @philgo68 for all you continue to do!

Here is a link to Master Merchant if you do not have it: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info928-MasterMerchant.html

If you use master merchant, and want to give a birthday thank you message to Philgo let us know here!

submitted by /u/sylance9
[link] [comments]

Thieves Guild Enforcer - Outfit idea

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:57 PM PST

[PC] NEED HELP: Account Conundrum after three years

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:51 PM PST

So, I need some help - from support generally, but due to several complications I can't contact them but hope my request reaches them.

I was initially a beta player and continued playing for roughly a year, but stopped due to time constraints - now, wanting to start playing again, I faced some complications with my old account. During my period of not playing (one year ago, to be exact), our emails were deactivated completely, out of our control (other story). Now, changing emails in TESO apparently requires access to the old email, so wanted to submit a support ticket for help. So far so good.

Then I discovered I could NOT log in on the help. subpage, despite being able on the accounts and ingame. Now, I submitted a ticket anyway, explaining the problem. That was yesterday. Today I find, to review the ticket, I DO need to login in the help subpage - ticket number is apparently not enough. Now, it seems I might need to answer them to provide further info or to even request a human answering me:(

TLDR;

I DO have my UserID, password, and security question.

I DO NOT have access to my old email.

I CAN login on accounts subpage.

I CAN NOT login on help subpage (for whatever reason)

-> I CAN NOT review a Support Ticket (create works, not logged in)

-> I CAN NOT access the official forums, because I'm missing an invitation link (when were they send out? In the last year?)

-> I CAN NOT play the game because I'm on a new system and need a verification code from my old email :(

Any ideas? Tips to reach support? For now I'm just hoping my ticket has automatically been ranked high enough to reach a human and he decides to change my email as requested, no questions asked...

EDIT: For mods, my tickets are 180211-000918 and 180212-000491!

submitted by /u/Seneral
[link] [comments]

farmed 700k this weekend i cant even feel my fingers

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:19 PM PST

finally got my last 50 wedding blossoms before the vendor vanishes. my hands are fucking shaking right now. lol

ps: there's no secret of my gold farming. just some serious grinding in the public dungeons. i know it's stupid. but i was not prepared for wedding luxuries' comeback at all. besides i really dont know any other method to farm gold.

submitted by /u/s191417nq
[link] [comments]

how many vouchers are you sitting on?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:09 AM PST

alright smugglers, server's down for updating. there's no secret to hide. how many writs and how many vouchers from them are you holding for the new patch?

personally i got 1.1k among my toons and another 1.9k from writs in my bank. hopefully i can earn some juicy cash from them :D

submitted by /u/s191417nq
[link] [comments]

Poor guy today collecting Kuta

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:21 AM PST

Some guy was running around Stormhaven. Managed to nail himself three Kuta in a single run around the area.

Shouted in chat how he managed to find three legendary materials and how he was now rich and he would sell them.

About 2 minutes later:

"WTF. Legendary and the vendor only gives 2 Gold each?"

Cue a bidding war of people offering around 100 gold for each of them...(this was at 3am)

I told him to join a trading guild because he would be able to sell for about 3.5k. He didn't. He was swayed by somebody like this:

"Why join a trading guild when I am willing to pay 100 gold? Cuts out the middle man as you don't need to look for a trading guild"

Sadly, invitations to all three of my guilds went ignored. I was making it simple for him to sell it.

But nah.

submitted by /u/NerdAddictionSWE
[link] [comments]

[Media] [PC] Excuse me ma'am but I think your senche is getting overdone.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:13 PM PST

I laughed too hard (minor quest spoilers)

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 01:20 PM PST

How many of you guys maximised your character's height when you created him or her?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:51 AM PST

I was just wondering how many people decided to maximise the height of their characters because when I maximised my characters height it felt like it was at the same or normal height of everyone else's characters.

submitted by /u/Evoxrus_XV
[link] [comments]

Does a half-tank & half-DPS build work in PvP?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:39 AM PST

I'm currently playing a PvE tank and would like to try out PvP, but not as a full tank.

Would a build like 1 defense set + 1 damage set + monster set work? Or should I just go full tank? I'd like something that would have medium damage and medium survivability, but I'm concerned maybe such builds just suck at both.

Any more experienced PvPers want to chime in?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kohalikpagan
[link] [comments]

ESO Gold Edition and DLC Mega Pack Pricing

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:32 AM PST

I've owned the ESO base game for a while now, but I never really got hooked to it. I started playing it again, and I'm really loving the game. I don't want to pay for ESO Plus because I don't know how long I'll stay hooked on the game, but the way it's looking, I think I might start playing a bunch more, especially since I have friends who play it now as well. So I started wondering about the DLC and saw that the DLC pack was 5,500 crowns. While browsing through the Microsoft Store I saw they had the ESO Gold Edition with the DLC pack for $20 on sale. The Gold Edition retails at $30. What I want to know is why are they charging people who already own the game more for the DLC pack? I can buy the base game and the DLC pack for $20 less than what they sell the DLC pack in the crown store. I think it's time they look at reducing the price of that DLC pack. I really don't want to own 2 copies of the game, but it looks like I might have to.

submitted by /u/Guero9604
[link] [comments]

New Player here, looking for some help.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:02 AM PST

Hello, my name is Syther, been playing mmo's on and off for years and just picked this game up even after none of my friends wanted to join me and tried to convince me away from it.

Thought i'd give the game a shot, heard great things about the updates after a rocky start.

I'll make this short, I want some insight from old time players to get into ESO (my first ever Elder Scrolls game). Anybody looking to guide a newbie like me on what to look out for, gearing, tips etc. ? I play EU. Hopefully I can convince more players to join when I understand the game better.

Here's my discord https://discord.gg/V5VdGwR .

submitted by /u/iAmSyther
[link] [comments]

How to the levers work on the last boss in DarkShade caverns II

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:58 AM PST

The final boss in darkshade caverns II has a poison effect. Its deadly in vet if your healer is not up to it.

So how do the levers work? is there a pattern ? do I switch them all?

submitted by /u/Finnwe
[link] [comments]

Does account wide stuff such as CP, mounts and collectibles work cross EU/NA servers aswell?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:51 PM PST

What is the most fun mag class?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 03:59 PM PST

Stuck between magblade, magdk, and magplar. Not interested in sorc or warden. Which would you guys say is the most fun and rewarding?

submitted by /u/twoducksinatub
[link] [comments]

How can someone solo Craglorn content ? Is there a build ? Class ? Way ?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:30 AM PST

I got a DK can I maybe do it through a tank build or.. ? I don't expect to do the trials.. but the quests at least.. ?

submitted by /u/feomothar
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.