Grand Theft Auto V - How many people knew about this guy? (Located near the cheapest vehicle warehouse)


How many people knew about this guy? (Located near the cheapest vehicle warehouse)

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:21 PM PST

But what do I believe?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:21 PM PST

GTA 5 Yakuza update concept

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:44 AM PST

I Feel a helmet would have only contained the gore.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:06 AM PST

New hybrid?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:37 AM PST

run

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 03:01 PM PST

*Lowering cargobob, car drowns magically*

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 11:52 PM PST

My copy of the, "Timed out loading player data," Error on PC

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:19 PM PST

I got GTAV three days ago. First time I started it up it took a long time, and then said something like, "Verifying game ownership is taking longer than usual." It sat like that for a while, and then loaded into single player. I can play single player perfectly, everything works. I then friended my friends through social club, and tried online. The first weird thing is that when I got to the friends tab, it says I have no friends online. If I tab into social club, it shows them, but not in the game menu. If I try to go online, join a friend, or do anything else related it just times out, saying, "Timed out loading player data." This has been a consistent issue since I got the game, and I have yet to connect to internet. I've tried all the fixes I can find: reinstalling social club, opening ports, made sure no other program is running, I completely deleted GTAV and redownloaded on my i7 instead of ssd. tried getting invited to game, tried creating private sessions. Nothing has worked. Any help appreciated.

submitted by /u/Caleb_l340
[link] [comments]

My Canadian friend's Deluxo plates.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:35 PM PST

Cargobob Heist - No gun in Cargobob

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:14 PM PST

Hi all. I'm playing through the single player and am at the Cargobob heist (offshore) where you fly the sub out, retrieve the item from the bottom of the ocean, then fly the sub back to the hanger. On the way back to the hanger, you encounter several Merryweather personnel that you have to kill.

I've attempted this mission several times, and when it gets to the point where I am to switch to Franklin inside the Cargobob and shoot down the Merryweather helicopters, I end up without a gun. I am able to switch back and forth to each helicopter door, but don't have any gun with which to shoot.

I've uninstalled the game and redownloaded the game via Steam, and I am still getting this issue. Has this been encountered by anyone else? I haven't been able to find a solution via Google search either.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/_Underwhelmed
[link] [comments]

Hold on, I have to pop into the bank for a minute.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:59 PM PST

Realism Mods - looking for general info

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:08 AM PST

I've seen some of the realism mods and they're amazing. I'm curious as to the PC requirements I'll need to be able to run them. I use a GTX 1080 and R5 1600. Is there anything else I should know?

submitted by /u/MK510
[link] [comments]

hows this clip?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:37 PM PST

Need help. Game crashes after start.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:27 AM PST

I bought GTA V for a new steam account yesterday, and after a short troubleshooting with the regular ".dll missing", It started up. However, as soon as the game reaches the main menu, it gets an error and freezes. I've tried alot of the regular fixes that I could find and posted a request on the Rockstar Support site, but I can't seem to get a response there. Anyone know what to do?

submitted by /u/Zelbarb
[link] [comments]

Did anyone else see the promotion?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:13 AM PST

I kept getting a loading message that if you buy a whale or mego shark card that you would get an extra million if you purchased by 2/11. Did anyone else see this or am I just going crazy?

submitted by /u/BradOShizno
[link] [comments]

Would you like it if GTAVI had a female lead?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:09 PM PST

I was reading an article saying It is time for Rockstar to have a female as the lead in a GTA game. How do you feel about this? Would you prefer it? Indifferent? Against it? Any drawbacks to it?

submitted by /u/GodLovesTheJags
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.