Skyrim - Still my favorite meme (not mine)


Still my favorite meme (not mine)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:51 AM PST

My Skyrim Minimalist Poster

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:05 AM PST

A Nord’s last thoughts should be of home

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:46 AM PST

How dramatic!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:13 AM PST

Hermaeus Mora invades Whiterun

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:42 AM PST

I Think Neloth Wants to Die, These are the Effects of the Canis Root for his Tea.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:53 AM PST

Tried Grilled Leeks for the first time. Gotta say, they're unexpectedly delicious.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:18 PM PST

I found this grass icicle outside my work. Looks like something you’d use for a potion in Skyrim

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:04 PM PST

Took a cool screenshot

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:40 PM PST

Last year when all of my friends were posting their college acceptances and I hadn’t gotten accepted anywhere yet

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:42 AM PST

My favorite screenshot I've taken so far

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:54 PM PST

Where everyone else in Skyrim buys their house.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:45 PM PST

Life after 40

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:08 AM PST

I've been playing a pure Thief character, one of my absolute favorite builds so far, Thieves Guild and Stones of Beranziawhaever quest-lines only, avoiding combat, leveling thief perk trees (in order: sneak, pickpocket, lock-pick, speech, light armor, smithing), trying to avoid combat and to steal quest items without killing anybody or being detected where possible. I used the Alternate Start warlock's thrall beginning, then made my way to Riften to start Thieves Guild, so RP is that she hates magic and does not use it other than enchantments and the occasional potion.

This has been so much fun; it is nerve wracking to sneak by Dragur Deathlords; getting all of the loot from a dungeon without detection is really satisfying, especially where it is without the aid of magic. I've reached level 45 for the first time ever with a build. I've played many builds before, but never come close to this level, closest I've gotten was my 2h shout Nord doing main quest-line and Dragonborn where I think I reached 35 before retiring.

So this has been my first time over level 40. Once I passed this threshold, the game just got really easy, loot is ridiculously plentiful (even before completing the stones quest) and highly enchanted ebony items abound. I'm not clear on where the game can go from here since it just seems so easy to be overpowered at this point.

Any advice from those of you who like to play the style where you keep the same character for a long time? I am enjoying this build a lot and so don't really want to retire yet but the game feels too easy now (even moving difficulty up to Legendary) so I sort of feel like I have to in order to keep things challenging.

submitted by /u/vp046
[link] [comments]

The Merchant of High Rock

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:00 AM PST

What started out as another legendary, perma-death, iNeed, no-fast-travel run transformed into my personal favorite Skyrim story - and it isn't done yet. For some strange reason a compelling story, at least IMO, emerged from how I was driven to play by the parameters I set out for my play-through. Here's the story so far:

As you may have inferred, the Merchant of High Rock is a Breton. He came into Skyrim hoping to make a small fortune from his knowledge of alchemy - and then return to High Rock to vie for influence with his fortune. As a travelling merchant he had little to no fighting skills, opting instead to turn a tidy profit at every stop - always using carriages to get safe passage over what would otherwise be extremely dangerous treks throughout Skyrim.

As he traveled he saw more of what ailed not just Skyrim, but the Empire. Beyond the banditry, the civil war, the vampires, and the dragons, he slowly realized that the Empire was, indeed, on the verge of collapse. His mind raced to the logical conclusion that if the Empire fell, High Rock with its long and rich history of infighting, would most likely fall to the Aldmeri Dominion. As ineffectual as the Empire was at that Age, it was far more preferable to the elven domination of Tamriel. High Rock's survival depended on the continued survival of the Empire.

Upon further introspection he realized that much of the Empire's present problems were the result of the leadership - or lack thereof of the emperor Titus Mede II. Instead of consolidating the territories left to him by his predecessor, he lost Hammerfell and half of Skyrim. Perhaps even worse, he allowed the Thalmor to outlaw the worship of Talos. To him, if the Empire - and High Rock were to survive two things had to happen: the Empire's victory had to be assured in the Civil War and Titus Mede II had to die.

With that grim realization, he resolved to use his small fortune and leverage it to place himself in a position to influence the Civil War - and assassinate Titus Mede II. With the gold he earned he received training in combat, crafting, and even stealth. His training, however, would not be enough to get him closer to his ultimate goal. He needed help.

Upon hearing whispers of the Dark Brotherhood - and remembering its history, he set out to find them and enlist their help in ending the ill-fated reign of Titus Mede II.

submitted by /u/AtreusEld
[link] [comments]

My modded skyrim (Xbox)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:39 AM PST

TIL: You can find the juniper berry mead that Ralof talks about in the intro.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 11:12 AM PST

First Game I Platinumed!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:45 PM PST

Lydia is cheating on me!!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:47 AM PST

I'm a great father, I've set up our home in Whiterun, adopted 2 sons whom I play games with, bought new clothes for, I even let them have the mudcrab for a pet. I talk to her everyday, and she cooks me food, and gives me my "cozy" share of her etsy store profits and after a long day of exploring I come home to a soldier leaving our house!! With our children at home!! I'm devastated

submitted by /u/mrtnolvr84
[link] [comments]

May or may not have somehow amassed 4 followers at once....

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:56 PM PST

Got bored and thought it would be fun to remake my oblivion character!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:32 AM PST

She’s excited to begin her adventure into Skyrim VR

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:45 PM PST

The Beauty of Skyrim

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:08 PM PST

Thought you guys would appreciate my new tattoo!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:48 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.