Elder Scrolls Online - Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-23


Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-23

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:18 PM PST

Updated - Console Info

[PC]

Necklace of Sanctuary - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

Light Speaker's Necklace - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

Sword-Singer's Necklace - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP

Prisoner's Necklace - Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP

Swarm Mother's Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

Pirate Skeleton's Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

[Consoles]

Martial Knowledge Necklace

Storm Knight Necklace

Vampire Lord Necklace

Lich Necklace

Shadowrend Shoulders

Engine Guardian Shoulders

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

[PC]

Hew's Bane Bed, Royal 20,000g

Hew's Bane Lantern, 5,000g

Hew's Bane Merchant's Basket 2,500g

Redguard Tent, Rounded Silk 100,000g

[Consoles] All but the tent. :-(

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

Picture of all 15 of my ESO Characters together- Anyone Else Do this?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:26 PM PST

Our guild SnG cleared vAA using 12 Sorcs tonight!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:13 PM PST

When somebody comes to steal my stuff irl but I've just purchased some crown crates

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:22 PM PST

Monkey taking a bath

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:34 PM PST

He go down the hole.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:41 PM PST

What is the best random interaction you have had with a NPC?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:43 PM PST

My favourite random interaction with an NPC happened the other week. I was just strolling along in Vvardenfell, when all of a sudden a portal opens. Out steps a wizard, who takes a second and looks around. Then he says "no, no, no, this isn't right" and steps back into his portal and vanishes.

submitted by /u/StephentheGinger
[link] [comments]

when bonehand from crypt of hearts decides to kick you out the map

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:46 AM PST

End-Game Magicka Warden PvE DPS Build [Guardian][Dragon Bones]

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:10 PM PST

This is my updated end-game Magicka Warden PvE DPS build for the Dragon Bones DLC! Hope you enjoy, and please feel to leave any commentary below or on my video if you have any questions, concerns, etc. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoR1e4wKw4

submitted by /u/stileanima
[link] [comments]

What would you like to see added to houses?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:31 AM PST

Imagine if you walked into your house and you could see your characters just there, idk if it'd be possible and there'd be a few things like what if you logged onto and alt etc but I think it would make the houses feel so much more cozy and lived in

Another thing I'd love is if the mounts moved around a little bit, at the moment they just kind of stand there and if you look close enough, they breath, they just feel like statues and especially the big houses feel so lonely

They could also increase the cap for furniture but I know that's not really doable because of lag etc

submitted by /u/Artentics
[link] [comments]

[Discussion]Maining your Alt

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:01 AM PST

Do you ever play an Alt so much that you need to have a tough discussion with yourself on who your actual Main is?

submitted by /u/sirjakobos
[link] [comments]

My girlfriend and I did the Sweetroll Killer quest last nite

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:59 AM PST

I did not know of its existence, truth be told. Finished the DB story line and thought that was it. Well, I found out about it at work and we both did it last nite. I think that was one of the most fun, well done quests in the entire game. That decision at the end kept us stuck for about 30 minutes.

Really well done! More of that in the future, pls. More Raz and Naryu!

submitted by /u/Guyote_
[link] [comments]

Where is this outfit from?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:30 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/Yv1YcEu.jpg

Sorry for the rather terrible quality, but, I was doing the Alliance War before hand and forgot to crank my settings back to normal. I've seen it around on a few different people and there's an outfit in the Crown Store that looks VERY similar, except the skirt only goes down to the knees rather than being a full-length dress.

I'm guessing it's an old Crown Store outfit that might or might not come back? I only recently started playing ESO, so, I'm not familiar with the Crown Store and how it works. Is there a rotation of different outfits? Or did I miss my chance?

submitted by /u/parry_the_world
[link] [comments]

What to do after vMA?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:07 PM PST

So, that's on farm. What do I do now? That's the most solo challenging content afaik and I'm sub 300 CP so no one will even consider me for vet trials (It's hard enough finding a group that will take me for the vet DLCs, let alone not getting insta kicked before the first pull if i try to PUG them). I guess just log on for pledges to slowly level CP? I wish there was something else I could be progressing in besides waiting around for my CP to get to 600 before I can start actually playing the content I'm interested in :/

submitted by /u/twoducksinatub
[link] [comments]

Eso morrowind worth buying?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:04 AM PST

New player please help!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:48 PM PST

Hi I just hit level 50 for the first time and I'd like to know what should be my focus I'm a stamina dk following a build guide from alacasthq if it matters. I just need a bit of direction. As in should I just grind to 160cp or if I should be doing anything else thanks :) https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-build-pve/

submitted by /u/anxxiious
[link] [comments]

Stam warden pvp no cp

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:22 AM PST

Hello, i am looking for a stam warden pvp build for no cp campaign I looked all over and there are only CP builds, and before i jump spending 70k on seventh legion....i want to make sure is viable in solo no cp campaign . Ah and is there a way to play warden with dual wield +S&B ? i see everyone going for 2h cause of dizzy swing. If someone has any build suggestion, i would be really thankfull

submitted by /u/Strigos
[link] [comments]

Is imperial race worth it?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:44 AM PST

Considering it but I'm not sold, why should I be an imperial instead of any other race in the game?

submitted by /u/Artentics
[link] [comments]

Do you have a "routine" when you play scrolls?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:29 AM PST

I'm currently cp 440 and have been playing since June, I've got all dlc and have completed Caldwell's silver and all the main quests, I've made multiple characters and leveled them all up so it's safe to say they all have their own little routine

I always log onto my crafter and do her writs and farm for a few minutes for materials, (I find the crafting so relaxing as opposed to quests) I always leave her in her house too before I log off

I log into my main and go around the guild stores for a nosey and level my horse and see what pledges are and if I'm up for it I'll do them and then I do whatever dailies I'm in the mood for (Gold Coast, vvardenfell or wrothgar) after that I go to the imperial city to farm tel var+key fragments+alliance motifs, I'm farming perfect roe at the moment so I go fishing for ten minutes before I get bored lol, I sometimes have to craft stuff for friends so that's the last thing I do before I log off and if I feel up to it I'll level the horses on my alts

submitted by /u/Artentics
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] - Conscription/draft in the 3 alliance war

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:06 AM PST

I am curious about conscription/draft (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription) during the three alliance war.

I remember doing a quest ages ago in which a dominion npc claimed they would conscript someone for the war effort (can't remember if this was directed towards a prisoner, an ordinary citizen, etc)

Does anyone know to what extent conscription occurs in the 3 alliances during this time period in elder scrolls history and to which citizens if any it applied to?

Examples from within the game/books etc would be really helpful! Thanks!

Edit: Also, any examples or knowledge of any response to this by other populations (e.g. objectors) in the elder scrolls universe would also be interesting to hear about!

submitted by /u/eczema_really_sucks
[link] [comments]

Can you place Pirharri in your house after completing the Thieves Guild questline?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:51 AM PST

Not sure I'll use her but I'd like my house to feel more alive and this seems like a decent non-crown spending way to do it.

submitted by /u/YubNub441
[link] [comments]

is a dunmer healer just an awful combo?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:47 AM PST

so my main character is also my first character (granted, i haven't been playing for too long), and i made her a dunmer sorc because i was originally planning more of a pet dps type of build, but eventually she became a healer. now i really like sorcerer healer and have no intention to drop that act, but would it be worth it down the line to change her race to an argonian or breton? i'm just barely starting to get into some more serious content, so despite me not being a min-maxer by any definition, i'd be willing to drop the crowns for a race change if it'll make a big difference. dunmer skills are mostly things that i definitely like to have around but that don't have a very direct impact on a healing playstyle. as much as i'd miss my regen and fire resistance, i'm worried i might have to switch

submitted by /u/TheToytul
[link] [comments]

Getting into housing - two questions

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:19 PM PST

  1. Are there diagrams/plans for everything (barring unique Crown store items like statues and the like) vendors can sell (e.g wide planks, stone slabs, etc.) or can those items only be bought?

  2. Are items you buy from guild stores/vendors bind on pickup or placement?

submitted by /u/kylerjalen
[link] [comments]

ESO & ESO Morrowmind same game & expired voucher code?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:56 AM PST

Recently bought ESO Gold Edition from Amazon, includes 4 DLC's (one not being Morrowmind)

The bonus content voucher code doesn't work as expired last year so I was expecting not to get access to any of the DLCs frustratingly when I bought it new?

When I loaded into the game to start playing the base game, start screen says Morrowmind?

So confused!

submitted by /u/JurgenSchmidt
[link] [comments]

[Media] DSA Last Boss

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:07 PM PST

I want to create an Outfit that resembles Batman's outfit, what armour should I use that best fits Batman's suit?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:01 PM PST

I'll probably make a Tall Muscular Nord or Altmer. Apart from that I am not sure what types of Armour are out there that would allow me to look like Batman. Does anyone know what Armour pieces I could use to look like Batman?

submitted by /u/Evoxrus_XV
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.