Diablo - Currently my biggest issue with D3. Watch the dashing strike button


Currently my biggest issue with D3. Watch the dashing strike button

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:09 PM PST

This GR Meta be like

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:45 PM PST

Challenge Rift #36 Guide (US) - This week is a hard one.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:38 AM PST

[S13 HC] Rank 1 World Necromancer - Tier 103 Solo [12:59]

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:32 AM PST

Who is the current Lead Developer on Diablo 3?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:27 PM PST

A bunch of viewers were discussin D3 in Datmodz' stream tonight and for the life of us no one could remember or figure out who is the current lead dev for D3. With all the people who have left or been moved to different teams google was no help either.

Anyone know who the current Lead Developer is for Diablo 3?

submitted by /u/insanelyphat
[link] [comments]

Leah Artwork by Krystopher Decker

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:52 AM PST

Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 02/27/18

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 36 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Should I wait to claim any season rewards?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:21 PM PST

This is my first time playing a season and I have just finished chapter 2 in the seasonal journey. I'm a level 70 demon hunter is there some sort of optimal time to claim the rewards or should I just claim them?

submitted by /u/AJM10801
[link] [comments]

Well, guess the game is trying to tell me something..

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:53 PM PST

First two primals this season too
https://imgur.com/a/HQedm

submitted by /u/Dayman-117
[link] [comments]

for all the peopel asking about public games in d3 and 2 players cap

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:54 PM PST

Item drop question (diablo 3)

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:00 PM PST

I heard certain items only drop in bounty boxes and can't drop in rifts... Is this true, and if it is how can I tell what items?

submitted by /u/Nirayis
[link] [comments]

Question about primals

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:20 PM PST

Once I do a GR 70, is my gear pre 70 primal eligible if I roll the gear in the cube?

submitted by /u/One_tym3
[link] [comments]

Haven't played since 2014, and I have a few questions (ps4)

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:09 PM PST

So I haven't played since around Christmas of 2014. I just picked up the Necro DLC and started tooling around with that class when I started wondering WTH Seasons were or what else I had missed.

I feel pretty lost on every class except my Crusader, and even then I am not 100% sure what I am doing, other than having fun dive bombing things and summoning archers.

So I guess I have a few questions:

What is the ability that is locked at the bottom of the ability wheel? My Crusader is LV 70 +40 and I have no idea what that thing is or what. Kanai's cube is somehow involved but yea....

What are seasons and should I be doing them?

Is solo play still viable?

Sorry for the newb questions, I am looking up videos as fast as I can.

Thank you for your time

submitted by /u/OldTreePuncher
[link] [comments]

Probably a dumb question about the gift set

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:19 PM PST

I have earned and claimed haedrig's gifts on my barbarian, they are currently sitting in stash unopened, but I do not want to use it on my barb. Is it possible to mail it to an alt or something?

submitted by /u/lfdotafriends
[link] [comments]

[3D FanArt] The World Stone Chamber, In 3D or VR

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:11 PM PST

Best way to switch seasonal character?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:20 PM PST

Hey /r/diablo - this is my second time playing the seasons & I'm not really enjoying the character I've chosen to play (WD), now I know you can't redeem other 'free' sets - what's the best way to go about starting a new one?

submitted by /u/FGDota
[link] [comments]

Ranking Paragon

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:03 AM PST

is there a website with the full ranking? Diabloprogress is not updating my account, and alot of others and diabloladder got bugged highscore ( first 40 spots aren't even real or something )

submitted by /u/solidwolfy7
[link] [comments]

Quick question

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:14 PM PST

Me and a couple friends want to push high GRs but no one wants to play a support. (Of course). How crucial is it to have a support in your party? Or rather how detrimental is it to your ability to push higher GRs?

submitted by /u/Jtown1994
[link] [comments]

Anyone else get a bug where you can't revive?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:00 PM PST

Died doing a bounty. Couldn't res myself and teammates couldn't see my grave. Thanks Blizzard for breaking yet another necessary function!

submitted by /u/TallWhiteandNerdy
[link] [comments]

Diablo 3 Season 13 Necromancer Grace of Inarius Pale Rider Build

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:17 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.