Destiny 2 Random burst of skill


Random burst of skill

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:38 AM PST

Got a nice shot of the Eater of Worlds in 4k

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:25 PM PST

I'm pretty sure I should have died

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:09 PM PST

Some of that classic tank flips

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

Should D2 have a free-for-all mode in crucible?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:20 AM PST

This has been bugging my mind for days on end because waiting for the March 27 update is torturous. Since Rumble and Mayhem is coming, should Bungie invest some time into making a free for all mode in year 2? Is it a good idea? Will it spice things up a bit? What do YOU guys think?

Side note: a battle royals, perhaps? I don't know

submitted by /u/Thymetalman
[link] [comments]

Bungie matchmaking is disgustingly bad

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:49 AM PST

Got the Jade Rabbit Ornament and it fit perfectly with my indigo matrix setup :D

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:23 PM PST

Looking for new people to play with

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:15 AM PST

Add me on ps4 my psn is quizno1 im a chill person

submitted by /u/kevindurantasnake
[link] [comments]

A fun little glitch I’ve discovered

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:23 PM PST

Hunters believed they could fly

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:48 AM PST

Faction Ornament Nightfall Requirement

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

I pledged to FWC. My goal was to get all 3 of my Guardians a full set of faction armor. Goal met, but then I decided to get the ornaments as well. Got the helmet ornament for warlock and then hunter by running 2 NF's. Never checked for the ornament on hunter after getting it for warlock since I just assumed I needed to run the strike on each character, so I cannot say if it was there or not. But I went to grind the Titan gear, and when I got the helmet, the ornament was already there. Is this by design? So, was all I needed to do was run it once and all characters that I have pledged to FWC get the ornament?

submitted by /u/ChemistryK6022
[link] [comments]

Did they add an echo effect to the beginning of the campaign?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:54 AM PST

Been playing through the story again and I noticed something different, when you escape the city and step into the forest your guardian's voice (those "oohs" and "aahs" when you get hit or die, not the Ghost's voice) sounds very different, there's an echo and a "dramatic" effect to it. I don't think I heard it during my first playthrough (as a Hunter) in December 2017, and I don't hear it in this video either (he's also playing as a Warlock like I do now). Anyone else noticed this?

submitted by /u/libastral
[link] [comments]

Crucible QuickPlay, wish I was this good in trials

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:59 AM PST

See you in the Crucible, Guardian.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:53 PM PST

Just got rat king!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:54 AM PST

I just got my rat king with my dad and brother. Honestly I never thought I would get this gun, we just aren't very good, and usually we beat the nightfall with barely 30 seconds to spare most weeks.

But this week we finally did it! I actually find sidearms quite fun to use, so I'm really excited to use this gun with my fireteam. Just wanted to share my excitement.

submitted by /u/Dr_Stuv
[link] [comments]

Found at GameStop. New Monarchy watch was the only one that was working. Life imitates art.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:55 PM PST

Is anyone else sad they are taking away the weekly auras?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:21 AM PST

I know there are still the same auras on the embelms, but it takes away motivation to do the weekly prestige stuff. Another update going the wrong way from Bungie

submitted by /u/demoreo21
[link] [comments]

A very special thank you to Darryl White (@DarralWhite) for suggesting and supplying the nice header image on the site joeydood.com It was a little bit of work to mix it in with the jumbotron bootstrap css but it worked out ok.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

I'm Godawful at PvP. Specifically Trials.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:05 PM PST

Man, back in Destiny 1, I would do great in crucible, it was hardly a problem. I even did decent in trials of osiris.

But now in Destiny 2, my skill level is horrific in pvp, but I really do want to get better, and I definitely want some trials gear, because never have I ever gotten ANY trials stuff from D1 OR D2. (Maybe like, a hunter cloak from D1 but I swear that's all I've gotten)

Me and my friend Maddie (who is naturally more skilled than me) definitely want to "git gud". But no matter how many videos I watch or tips I get, I never really get a true chance to practice anything. Knowing me, I learn the best from hands on experience, not from being told.

If anyone can provide assistance, or be willing to be apart of a constant fireteam to practice trials from time to time, that would be greatly appreciated. We're practically trials noobs, and the last thing I want to do is frustrate anyone who is actually skilled in trials and understands it. Because at the end of the day, a game is about having fun with it, but it's not fun when some people drag you, and I happen to be one of those people that do.

I'm in a clan of 2 people. Just me and my friend Maddie, called "Will Dance for Glimmer." And we play on PS4.

Thanks for taking the time to read

submitted by /u/ProtocolDan
[link] [comments]

Warlock PVP build

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:02 AM PST

Whats the best Warlock PVP build right now? What exotic fits him the best?

submitted by /u/crazycalvin22
[link] [comments]

Armor and power level noob question

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:01 AM PST

Hi all,

Sorry for a noob questions but I'm not sure how it works... :(

First - Is it like all armor pieces (e.g. chest armor) are nearly the same? Only difference is the way they look? I can switch the perk from health regenerate to mobility etc... So after all it doesn't matter which armor I wear as long as it's power level is highest?

Second question - about light / power level. Does it matter if I'm 305 or 330 or whatever, when doing strikes, nightfall or just patrol stuff? I mean what's the point of improving power level after I'm higher than threshold requirements for the activity?

Thanks

submitted by /u/jackjohnson8881
[link] [comments]

Why do explosive rounds exist?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:19 AM PST

What the title says pretty much is what I'm wondering Why does bungie add a perk that breaks every weapon type and archetype that doesn't have them.

Like why even get The End scout rifle from trials if nameless and manannan outclass it in damage from any reasonable distance? And people rarely even use the explosive for what i assume an explosion is typically made for. (aoe NOT single target dps)

I just think its dumb i see guns getting horrible scores when its archetype is so close but one perk changes everything.

TTK kill me

submitted by /u/mrfrownieface
[link] [comments]

I made a D2 pvp montage ft. sentinel ward of dawn+sniper kills.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.