Destiny 2 Approximately 8,469,722 grenades and melees later:


Approximately 8,469,722 grenades and melees later:

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:08 AM PST

Me leading new raid players through the underbelly as they constantly get tripped up by fans, jumps and flames

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:27 AM PST

Destiny 2 Roadmap

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 02:55 PM PST

This shotgun looks really weird and skinny. Anybody else have this problem?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:09 AM PST

Head like a hole

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 06:08 PM PST

Don't know if this belongs here, but I found master chief while going through my old screenshots!

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 02:46 PM PST

Found my opposite while doing flashpoint today.

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 06:36 PM PST

Bit of SGA for melee/grenade kills for those who are struggling

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:52 AM PST

Go Titan arc with pulse grenades amd use the ACD/0 Feedback Fence Exotics. Everyone else is after them melee kills. If you use those exotics anyone that melees you while you're wearing them gets injured too making it easier for you to get that melee kill.

Just finished getting the ornament for Iron Banner. Found these exotics changed me to play a bit more aggressive and found it fun too.

submitted by /u/Dan_Mitre
[link] [comments]

Forgot who asked, but here are the IB sets with ornaments (no shaders)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:19 AM PST

Only takes one person to capture the Zone !

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:39 AM PST

I'll never understand why 2-3 people stand in the Zone holding each other's hands instead of moving forward and trying to Capture another Zone.

submitted by /u/Stackz007
[link] [comments]

Crimil's Dagger Iron Banner Hand Cannon, used it last night, thought it was good! Thoughts?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:52 AM PST

Outplayed™

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 10:23 PM PST

It's now possible to solo Argos phase 1 with raid mods (ft. Esoterickk)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:55 AM PST

Finally after 5 weeks the Warlock bond dropped!

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 06:03 PM PST

Calculated

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:48 AM PST

Are iron banner tokens shared among all three of my characters on my account? I play the hunter, my roommate plays the warlock, and my son plays the titan. Anyway I farmed IB all day today and he’s claiming I used all the tokens.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:52 AM PST

I did it

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 01:22 AM PST

It took some time to get all ornaments but I finally got everything 10 hours ago. Now I have time to enjoy the Iron Banner at my own pace!

https://imgur.com/a/NqDNh

submitted by /u/CrisisShadow93
[link] [comments]

Anyone knows what this could be?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:32 AM PST

So why did the Traveler's hull break that much after his awakening?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:45 AM PST

After seeing the Traveler's current state I just wondered what happened exactly that his hull broke that much. I mean according to the story he justed started to unleash his light which erased his cage and Ghaul at the same time so why did he break then? I mean it looks cool indeed but how could that happen after all?

And on top of that why does those parts keep floating arround him while there is an broken part of him within the european death zone that does not do that? Grant me some light of insight, why that is~ Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Northstrider
[link] [comments]

Finishing the Strike challenges with a bang! (X-post from r/dtg)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:42 AM PST

Bungie made the EDZ so pretty!

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 09:02 PM PST

Full MW Iron blunder h00nter

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:56 AM PST

I finally beat the base game

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 08:44 PM PST

My overall experience with the game is that I really enjoy playing it. I by no means played original destiny or really feel my opinion has any weight, but after being forced to play video games less due to going back to college, I figured a subscription based game I was playing before (world of Warcraft) would be too expensive for the amount of grind and effort. So I saved up my pennies and managed to snag D2 on sale a few weeks before Christmas, and I have been able to get 4-8 hours of gaming in each week.

I don't know why people say their is a lack of content, cause due to adventures and those random events that pop up, I finished the story at 287 power level.

I have yet to do Leviathan raid or get the expansion, but will I do plan to after I save up some more pennies and get some pvp sets in crucible and get a good feel for the current content (strikes, elite adventures, iron banners, masterworks etc).

I know people say the expansion doesn't offer much for new content, but I love to hunt gear and still have a Titan and Hunter to level up and hunt gear on!!!

I'd say I got lots to do and can enjoy the pace I'm doing it at!

Hope others are enjoying the game!!

submitted by /u/symca09
[link] [comments]

Iron Banner Tokens Aren't Dropping

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:26 AM PST

Has anyone been grinding Iron Banner only to stop receiving tokens? Is there a limit or what is going on this season?

submitted by /u/sgt_shart
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.