Dead by Daylight RAGE WEDNESDAY THREAD - February 21, 2018


RAGE WEDNESDAY THREAD - February 21, 2018

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:12 AM PST

WELCOME TO RAGE WEDNESDAY, LOCK THAT CAPS AND RAGE ABOUT WHATEVER HAS PISSED YOU OFF THIS WEEK.

THINGS NOT TO RAGE ABOUT:

  • LOWERCASE LETTERS
  • SLURS AND THE LIKE. SWEAR ALL YOU WANT, BUT DON'T BE A DICK
  • REDDIT DRAMA
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

New counter to pallet looping

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:45 AM PST

Pig's got a New Perk.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:58 AM PST

Wednesday > Lunar Event

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:16 AM PST

I mean they arent wrong

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:25 AM PST

uhh...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

What do you think of that (keep in mind i have 29hours of gameplay experience and 11 hours as a killer im a newbie)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:09 AM PST

Spoopy Myers

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:24 AM PST

Was at Katsucon and found some DBD cosplayers!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:56 AM PST

Emergency Vehicles emit a real life TERROR RADIUS

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:22 AM PST

Think about it.

You're driving and you start to hear a global unnerving sound in the distance and you pray that it's not coming in your direction. It begins as dull ambience and becomes louder as the emergency vehicle draws near. A lot of the time you're not sure what to do when it arrives and you may have to improvise.

The siren begins to get louder as you start to look around to see where it's coming from. Eventually you'll see other users start to hide. If possible you may have the chance to get out of sight and crouch off to the side but in some cases you just have to freeze where you are and hope for the best. You never know when the Doctor or Nurse will be roaring past you in an ambulance.

Sometimes you'll see a police vehicle using Insidious with an unmarked car. Then suddenly they'll turn on their terror radius and will drive off scaring everyone within 32m. I believe police vehicles when they are adequately marked run the following perks: Thrill of the Hunt, Unnerving Presence, Distressing, No One Escapes Death.

I also have reason to believe that firetrucks most closely resemble the playstyle of The Huntress. You can tell they are coming from a distance but in return they have powerful projectiles. Firetrucks usually run: Brutal strength, Fire up, Overwhelming presence, Iron Grasp (carrying people to safety).

If anyone has suggestions for an ambulance's perk build I'm sure they are running Nurse's Calling.

submitted by /u/breakyoudown
[link] [comments]

Find the secret ;)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

Gideon Meat Plant is Horrible for the Trapper.....Except for ONE SPOT!!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:07 AM PST

Now, I'm not a very skilled Trapper, I play him with 4 other killers, but Trapper is probably my 2nd favorite to play as. When I first saw pictures of the new Saw Map, I knew right away that it would be a Nightmare for Trapper, with there being no grass or anything, You'd have to be blind to actually step into a trap.

My last game I played in the Saw map with Trapper, I thought about one spot that could work, and If you played in the Saw map, you'll know what spot I'm talking about. That one upstairs spot where you vault inside that Tank and It'll drop you downstairs where that Pig's head is with all the maggots.

I placed a trap right where my feet landed, then after a few minutes I chased after a Survivor, herded him towards the upstairs where that tank is, and when he vaulted down, he landed right inside my trap.

I've never been more proud as a Trapper in my time of playing DBD. I was laughing and celebrating for a while before I hooked him, it was so amazing xDD

submitted by /u/Kayama_Koomori
[link] [comments]

DBD 12" Action Figures

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:55 AM PST

When the Huntress' lullaby doesn't play until she's 20 meters away and her hatchets don't make sound

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:30 PM PST

Question: Is this actually banable?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

Context: I play the doctor, and early on single out 3 easy to defend generators. Then while hunting during the game I always check by to make sure those 3 haven't progressed. Typically, after I hooked someone or lost someone in a chase. Eventually, they will need 1 more gen and then things for them get complicated.

During that time I defend my gen like they are my children. It doesn't mean I don't chase or hit people. Heck I have chased people across the map and hooked them no where near my 3 gens. I just keep track of how much time it would take for 1 person to do a gen and head back before they can finish.

In higher ranks, this doesn't seem to be an issue they know how to work together entice me to chase one and the rest keep to one gen. They open it, and I might get 1 person.

At lower ranks, I noticed they split up, and instead of all concentrating on 1 gen they will have 1 person working on each gen. They will hide whenever they hear my terror radius. They will hide whenever I am chasing someone else.

Yet in post game chat they accuses me of "Holding the game Hostage"

Forgive me if I'm wrong but just because they didn't pay attention to gen placement and can't land skillchecks or work together as a team... I'm going to get banned for holding the game hostage???

Also, yes I know playing The Doctor is a soft ban but I mean beyond that.

submitted by /u/megles7187
[link] [comments]

I am here to share my "creation" to inspire u guys (I bet u can do better).

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:02 AM PST

Darn, i missed the dart board

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:10 PM PST

You know it's been to long since you've leveled up your Survivor when...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:33 AM PST

...you still have Painted River Rock and Darkest Moon offerings in your Bloodweb.

submitted by /u/ABCBABCBABCBABC
[link] [comments]

PSA: Calm spirit at level 3 still alerts crows if you get too close

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:00 AM PST

This perk is really bad.

submitted by /u/ToucanBoii
[link] [comments]

We need to buff Hillybilly.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:33 AM PST

His Chainsaw can't even cut thin trees. What piece of shit is this?

submitted by /u/Alsnana
[link] [comments]

How the event would be less toxic

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:35 AM PST

So you know, I had quite some killers that camped the lunar gens and some survivors that sabo'ed the lunar hooks (just to fuck you up). So I would suggest that IF this event comes back (or a similar event) maybe just make the gens/hooks look like normal for the other party (eg Killers cant see which one is the lunar gen and survivors cant see which one is the lunar hook)

Or maybe people could just stop being cunts for 14 days

submitted by /u/_Azurius
[link] [comments]

This event has oddly been a relief for me

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:34 AM PST

I'm still new to the game, <100 hours, and even though the 'scary/terror' aspect of the game wore off, I still find it can be stressful playing as killer or survivor, even in the challenging and competitive matches. But the event, for me, has turned DBD into a game within a game. I want my damn coins and I've nearly grinded my way to Dave's jacket. So each match with an envelope turns into a race to get at least one lunar gen done so I don't feel my offering was 'wasted.' Whatever else happens along the way, even if I die without doing anything great, doesn't matter because I got my coin. And it's that burden of 'don't get sacrificed' having been lifted from my mindset that's letting me have more fun. As a rookie survivor (my best rank was 16) those points for escaping are HUGELY important to me. I didn't have the meta perks to contend with the killer so I just hid and did gens and hoped my team could carry me through the gates. But now, I consider completing a lunar gen a victory. It's honestly been more fun for me recently. I know we all have issues with not getting the BP bonuses and having to spend points just to play but I'm not too sore about it. The funny thing is, my performance in matches has actually improved. I have self care teachable on David now and I've been using his WGLF to actually participate in a meaningful way and it's been a joy. I don't know what the point of my post is, I'm just in a good mood because I'm about to accomplish something before a military obligation and won't be able to play for a while. And there's a lot of negativity (understandably) on this page so, technical issues aside, I'm very much enjoying playing DBD recently. Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/EducatedDeath
[link] [comments]

So the dart missed again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:08 PM PST

Self-reflecting after a match

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:09 PM PST

Dear PS4 community, please read...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:25 AM PST

A friend and I are hosting a tournament for Dead by daylight this weekend. We have a battlefy page, a discord server, twitch, twitter, and starting a facebook page. If you are interested in participating will you please dm me or follow the battlefy link and join the discord server so we can get more people to join???

submitted by /u/Where-Is-The-Salt
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.