DayZ - Whoever made this mossy ground texture needs a raise


Whoever made this mossy ground texture needs a raise

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:21 PM PST

This is why I still love playing the mod, tents,stashes,and well themed wooden base walls

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:55 AM PST

A sneak peek at the latest renderer improvements

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:27 AM PST

My trip to tschernobyl reminded me a lot of DayZ

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:37 AM PST

I was on a one day trip to tschernobyl last october and i thought you would like the pictures i took. Many of them remind me of DayZ, especially those from prypiat. And i would love it, if the DayZ Map would look a bit more like in my pictures, regarding the atmosphere. ( overgrown, destroyed, messy...) Most of the interiors and cities in DayZ look too clean in my opinion.

So here are the pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FBDnYwOJneXfIobc2

submitted by /u/HAse-ONE
[link] [comments]

Help! I'm stuck at Tisy :(

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:02 AM PST

DayZ doesn't get enough credit. Just wanted to share some screens from my start in 0.61, some fond memories :)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:24 PM PST

Bois, this was amazing!! Love you all!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:26 AM PST

Need help on ArmA II Epoch

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:48 AM PST

Every time i try to join an Epoch sever i always get a weird error (see link below). However when i join a normal vanilla server or even vanilla+ it works perfectly fine. Does anyone know how to fix this, Thanks. https://imgur.com/gallery/CQ04uzN

submitted by /u/AndyWirus
[link] [comments]

I think that they don't put evreything that they are working on in the status reports, since we saw changes to the renderer

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:11 PM PST

As we saw here, they are updating the renderer, if they achived that level of progress, they must've worked on it before the lastest SR.

And remaking the materials for the entire map isn't a quick process(if they are just importing them it's not a big deal, but if they want to optimise and make it look good they need to do it for each and evrey material, and see how EVREY object looks.)

Also, didn't they said that the current renderer is also the .63 one?

So more things to beta i guess?

submitted by /u/Slowness112
[link] [comments]

Will changing my ingame name delete my current character?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:40 AM PST

Quick question, my name is set to Admin and I don't want to lose my progress

submitted by /u/PhilipVetey
[link] [comments]

When does the new update come out with the new engine?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:13 PM PST

I have never played DayZ but I very much look forward to purchasing the game when this HUGE update comes. I haven't heard much about it, anyone have info?

submitted by /u/smotiv3
[link] [comments]

he knows when you're sleeping he knows when you're awake.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:46 PM PST

Can maps get some love?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:25 AM PST

It's honestly ridiculous that maps don't even work in the game. It never really gets any attention because 90% of people who still play know the map better than their home town.

submitted by /u/iEliteGamer
[link] [comments]

The New Village || A Home In Hell - Episode 4

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:01 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.