DayZ - Mandatory post about what tomorrow's SR's gonna be


Mandatory post about what tomorrow's SR's gonna be

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:47 AM PST

Let me know what you guys think. I'm expecting AT MOST a gif of char climbing a ladder, another gun reload, and a paragraph about what the animation team has been doing with the kinematics.

submitted by /u/yasen400
[link] [comments]

In the current Arma/DayZ engine making good tunnels and caves apparently isn't the easiest. Hopefully Enfusion changes that

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:01 AM PST

Graphics problem, i guess?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:24 AM PST

Hey guys,

About 1,5 years ago i changes from a laptop to a desktop.

  • GTX 970
  • I5-6600k
  • 16gb RAM
  • SSD

And boy was i impressed. It was like a new game! it ran smoother than whatever smooth thing you can think off!

Now after x-mas im back at the same preformance my old laptop manage to put out. The only things that i've changed is my internet connection from 8mbit/s to 100mbit/s.

All of a sudden graphics over all look worse, my naked eye-zoom is a bit slow and mini laggy. textures doesn't seem to load as they used to. (shit looks blurry and angular after 300m.) It seems like my FPS have gone from 120 to 80 in forest and lets not talk about cities. ;)

Anyone got some idé of what might have caused this? I'll add a like to some screenshots https://imgur.com/a/2xLLN

submitted by /u/Miblen
[link] [comments]

What about "reserving" slots in a backpack?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:42 AM PST

[Before you comment: Yes I know 0.63 could bring something like that. But if not that would be a cool addition.]

Why can't we (or the game) reserve slots in a backpack?

This just came into my mind after I lost my AK because the MP5 went on my back for some reason. I don't even know how I did it. (Good thing I found it again.)

So if you take your MP5 from your backpack the game reserve/block those spots. Or a option to block spots would be cool.

Because it would make sense from a realistic perspective too. If I had a backpack and an MP5 irl I would know it has to fit back in there and therefore I would leave some space for it.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/KillerBullet
[link] [comments]

Huge 4 Man Gorka Squad Wipe. Probably one of this biggest gun fights I've ever had in Gorka. Just wanted to share with you guys how crazy this game can get!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:37 AM PST

Becoming a Bandit: Arma 2: DayZ Mod - Ep.1

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:52 PM PST

Water Landings in Enfusion

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:36 PM PST

I'd love to see proper water landings from aircraft, where the gear breaks off and the aircraft skids across the water.

submitted by /u/Hawken_Rouge
[link] [comments]

100+ Kills PVP Montage #2 - DayZ Standalone

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:29 PM PST

Help?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:14 PM PST

Anyone wanna help me out, I'm new to the game

submitted by /u/Hendo2TheRescue
[link] [comments]

Going invisible! (Ghillie Suit) - DayZ Standalone (Another one of my favorites!)

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:31 PM PST

Commando Hoagie Pt 3 [DayZ Mod]

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 01:00 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.