Destiny 2 There once lived an AI, in Russia long ago...


There once lived an AI, in Russia long ago...

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

He was really smart, he upheld the status quo.
His mission at the time: protect humanity,
As defender he, was as best as he could be!

He could make his tactical predictions
Unbelievably precise,
When we're threatened, he'd go on a mission:
Seek and neutralize!

Rah Rah Rasputin,
Greatest Mind there's ever been,
He was a bot that really was gone
Rah Rah Rasputin,
Golden Age's war machine,
It was unknown how he carried on.

Then as the time went by, there came an enemy,
It was grim and dark, it was all that he could see.
The Darkness posed a threat, and nothing like before,
Just as he's programmed, he prepared the coming war.

He went on to run some simulations
But failed one hundred percent,
He knew what to do this situation:
MIDNIGHT EXIGENT

Rah Rah Rasputin,
Greatest Mind there's ever been,
He was a bot that really was gone
Rah Rah Rasputin,
Golden Age's war machine,
It was unknown how he carried on.

Since it was bleak and futile and hopelessly dire,
He became more and more desperate,
He demanded his forces to do something outrageous:
Just survive longer and longer.

The Traveler came here, she blessed us with her Light,
And the Guardians rose, it enabled them to fight.
But still this Rasputin, had secrets of his own,
Some would say he's mad, but it's never really known!

We were always threatened with extinction,
She could leave us any day
But this Warmind held her to submission,
Forcing her to stay.

Rah Rah Rasputin,
Greatest Mind there's ever been,
He was then found by the Iron Lords
Rah Rah Rasputin,
Golden Age's war machine,
He just destroyed them with deadly force.

Rah Rah Rasputin,
Greatest Mind there's ever been,
What is he hiding? Nobody knows!
Rah Rah Rasputin,
Golden Age's war machine,
At least he helps us fight our foes!

(Oh, those Cabal...)

submitted by /u/SynthMinus
[link] [comments]

The kind of gun that needs to be added to D2

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:17 PM PST

YES!!! NOW SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF WAR!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:04 AM PST

Ta-rant-chew-la

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:22 AM PST

Here's a guide on using the best settings if you don't have a super-powerful PC. :)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST

Xbox Player? Well here’s how to Glitch into the PlayStation Exclusive Lake of Shadows Strike Area - Titan Method

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:23 PM PST

Hey peoples, first time sharing one of my coolest Glitches for D2 on this Sub. I originally glitched in here about 2 weeks after D2 released, I showed how to Glitch into the PS Exc Lake of Shadows Strike Area on Xbox. I used a Warlock & it was pretty awesome checking out the Area. Well now I have done the same but now with a Titan. Not only that, taking the same path with a Warlock is easier than the previous method I showed. This is just for exploration purposes of course. A few Scans to be had if your on Xbox and can't wait until September to actually Officially gain access to this Area. I also include how to explore Out of Map in The Reservoir as well, which is only possible if you Glitch in here. So try it out, invite some friends while your inside & hopefully get an amazing reaction from them. Glitch into The Reservoir on Xbox - PlayStation Exclusive Strike Area - Titan Method

submitted by /u/CloudLXXXV
[link] [comments]

Flawless Prestige Solo - A Garden World (not my material)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:34 AM PST

Can't come up with a title, just thought I share a pretty spicy clip.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:43 PM PST

Grinding for the Purpose scout rifle is hell right now

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:52 AM PST

I have every exotic weapon and armor...This is my chase. A cross between the Mida and Nameless? Yes please but for the love of God never have I been destroyed in a game so much trying to get a weapon lol yes the struggle is real but will be so worth it when I get it.

submitted by /u/markwallburger
[link] [comments]

Suggestion: Allow the Prophecy Weapon Forge to "reforge" legendary weapons into masterworks

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 11:17 PM PST

After you've completed the entire prophecy weapon questline and unlocked Sagira's Shell, allow players to collect and spend Radiolarian Cultures and Paradox Amplifiers for a "reforging tablet" (or whatever you want to call it).

From there, you throw the tablet in along with a legendary weapon of your choice, and it'll come out masterworked.

This could have a cost of 2 of each advanced resource with a capped single tablet use once per week (like weekly milestones), or it could be infinite uses and cost 5 of each advanced resource. (Personally, I am all for anything that the player can sink as much time as they wish into it, and keep getting the same reward, so I would prefer the latter.)

Regardless.

Which ever way you lean, it's a significant amount of grinding for a single masterwork, but it allows for a goal with focused activities (play crucible for paradox amps and grind public events and planetary loot chests for radiolarian cultures, or strikes for both).

As opposed to the only current method to grind for masterworks: "Grind your a$$ off blindly and pray RNG gives you a masterwork amidst the flood of superfluous junk."


Additionally, this feature would increase the value of (and desire to purchase) the DLC, but it's not essential (or necessarily faster, per se) in order to get masterwork gear.

submitted by /u/TheKhopesh
[link] [comments]

Okay seriously why is everyone leaving this game?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:10 AM PST

I have heard the complaint about microtransactions but they are all cosmetic so what's the real reason?

submitted by /u/fluffyluv
[link] [comments]

Quickfang

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:42 AM PST

Got rid of my quickfang and now want to give it a shot. Should I be grinding a specific vendor or will it drop from the gunsmith?

submitted by /u/C-3Pinot
[link] [comments]

YASSSS #satisfying

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:21 AM PST

I get bored and do things like this too much.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:03 AM PST

The light lives in all places, except here. Definitely not here.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:51 AM PST

Really, really, really sick of the bugged launcher that leads into Panoptes' boss room. The one where your legs get clipped and you die. I mean, come on.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

I have little complaint with this game, but that's amateur.

You can literally see how crap the angle of the launcher is, as if it was intentional.

This can happen in strikes or in the DLC mission. Please fix.

submitted by /u/HariTheHistorian
[link] [comments]

Quite proud of reaching 335 without completing a single raid or nightfall

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:37 AM PST

Don't even main a warlock

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

So, I loaded up D1 for a bit today...

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:48 PM PST

So, I loaded up D1 for a bit today. I wanted to see how it was and if I was missing anything. Did some patrols, and ran a few heroic strikes. Rusty, but refreshing and a bit funny (killed myself by falling off ledges I had forgotten several times). My last strike was with 2 other guardians that did not know how to use relic on the undying mind. I remember being there at one time.

And you know what? I am missing something. Shotguns and fusion rifles.

There is also something I am not missing. Random rolls on weapons.

I have gotten used to the D2 weapons system. I like to run with 2 "primaries". One for short-medium encounters and one for medium-long or one for high rate of fire and one with slower. But I miss running a shotgun (I miss you Stolen Will) or fusion and still have a sword or rocket. I was never a big fan of machine guns. Makes me wish we could have 4 weapon slots.

As for the random weapon rolls, I looked at my D1 vault in DIM and have so many different weapons with this perk or that perk for this situation or that situation. I never had time to grind for the perfect roll and always wondered if there was something better.

Now don't get me wrong. These are not complaints, I will still play D2 and love it. But now, I may find a bit of time each week to go crazy with a shotgun in D1.

submitted by /u/ChemistryK6022
[link] [comments]

Was trials of the nine... always like this???

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:58 PM PST

Hey Reddit. So I spent most of my time on Destiny doing the Raid on both normal and prestige. Now that I've collected all the gear and feel comfortable in most encounters, I've decided to switch to trials of the nine. Boy - has that been a change.

I came off iron banner feeling like a king (we've all been there, 20+ kills a round and slicing through everyone with swords), and went to trials to immediately get my stuff packed in and then trampled on while a guardian ate a bowl of ramen standing on my crippled corpse.

I feel like I've learned the mechanics of trials of the nine, but I need to know... have other players always been SO hardcore? I feel like going flawless right now is near impossible aside from the top 1% of PvPers, and I'd love to hear from other people going flawless or other guardians in general whether or not trials of the nine has always been like this.

Does bungie have any fixes planned to fix matchmaking against demons from the 7th ring of hell? This just doesn't seem doable right now.

submitted by /u/Tac-wodahs
[link] [comments]

Crucible ideas? Share them here!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:20 PM PST

Greetings! If you have any ideas for Crucible maps (improvements, new locations, gamemodes, etc), why not share your ideas here. Maybe Bungo will take inspiration.

Here's a few of mine...

Emperor's Respite - move A flag into small structure near A spawn.

New Crucible arena: "Flashback" - the original D1 Lighthouse @ Caloris Spires, Mercury.

submitted by /u/The_Foresaken_Mind
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.