DayZ - I know they say you wont think the same of your old favorite game if you played it today..


I know they say you wont think the same of your old favorite game if you played it today..

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:13 PM PST

But boy would I love to hop onto an old modded server, spawn in god knows where, reload my hatchet and equip the makarov. Spend the night chatting with old friends while collectively looking for gear. We would all be gasping when we found the DMR, and cry when we equip the ghillie suit and the rare coyote backpack disappears into thin air. Find a car, run over a tiny bush, completely destroy the car and send us looking for wheels at 6am despite everyone being totally sleep deprived. Naturally the night would end with one person breaking their legs while sliding down the stairs, and the other taking a 1-hit K.O from a zombie, succesfully gaining nothing from 10 hours of work.

But that's okay, cause we enjoyed every second of the journey.

submitted by /u/Ralphyroo
[link] [comments]

Former Soviet town Skundra-1

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:21 AM PST

Learning to make mods.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:08 AM PST

I want to go ahead and start learning all I need to in order to fool around and possibly make some mods, what should I start studying up on?

submitted by /u/ficarra1002
[link] [comments]

DayZ graphics in 2014. A little bit of nostalgia.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:43 AM PST

Anyone else think the netcode is just getting worse?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:56 PM PST

Bloppers

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:26 AM PST

Boxing and Underwear Brawl tournament :)

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

Has food & drink status any effect?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:58 PM PST

Does it make any difference to eat a pristine can of beans to a worn/damaged one? I know that rotten food is a huge NO NO but what about the status of the item?

submitted by /u/Clowniez
[link] [comments]

DayZ would be even more interesting if it would get the weight-system of SCUM thanks to new player controller and other systems

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:36 PM PST

DayZ | Killing Machine!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:03 PM PST

Coming back after many months. Help me get excited

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:00 PM PST

So I'm a huge fan of dayz. It's essentially the reason I decided to shell out a grand on a new desktop nearly 3 years ago. even before that playing on some garbage i3 laptop running integrated graphics I dealt with my 15-25 fps experience for my sheer love of what the game was, is, and could become. After my new pc I had gotten myself up to just over 1400 hours of gameplay, I love this game. since the release of .6 however I've just grown frustrated with how little change has come in so long however still have faith in our devs. I'm hoping that in anticipation for the move to beta and real, actual, genuine base building in the near future, I can get myself excited to play dayz again. My issue now is that I want to be part of our community again and enjoy bot the roleplaying and KOS experiences of the game so I seek your guys' help. What are some of your favorite private servers, password or no password, how do I get access to those with passwords, and could anyone help me in learning where the fucking loot is at??? seriously though, I love the game and I'm just looking for a new group to play it with, please share your favorite servers and hopefully I'll see many of you there.

submitted by /u/MrGrinchGames
[link] [comments]

What's changed

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:08 AM PST

After stepping away for over a year I am wondering if things have changed enough to make it worth my return?

I left due to stagnant gameplay and a lack of new content what has changed since the mid .50 up dates.

submitted by /u/BigPhil4
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.