Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:07 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

First proper look at Drieghan!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:23 AM PST

hey, that's something new

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:48 PM PST

Help to improve the GMs/CMs understanding of the game, adopt one !

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:26 AM PST

Just got a TRI Croissant Ring!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:31 AM PST

Drew my main

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:16 PM PST

Commissioned my Wizard!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:54 PM PST

When you finally knock down an evasion ninja but you miss anyway

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST

Life of a lifeskiller

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:34 PM PST

Triple Shard !!!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:00 AM PST

Uhm, Jackpot?!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:28 AM PST

BDO EU: Random Node War Stuff #OMEGAZULUL By: Fufu

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

When you see a striker come into your spot

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:48 AM PST

Can anyone explain me this?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:25 AM PST

Still here trying for a Tet dim tree spirit.. i should give up.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:19 AM PST

[4:32] Duo Permared Maehwa PvP Gameplay with Lefty & Nayashe

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:22 PM PST

KakaoGames - Why was Valencia 6(PvP) removed?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:04 PM PST

Arsha:

  • Arsha is not "fun" and does not reflect how PvP normally works in the game.

  • It was added as a test server in Korea and implemented on EU/NA as content. Server went dead there because of the reason stated above.

  • The self skill you master in Arsha won't apply anywhere else other than Arsha.

  • It feels like an event channel where rules are mixed up. Not like the kind of content that contributes to the base game.

  • If anything, we should have both Arsha AND a PvP channel for players to choose.

Valencia 6 (PvP):

  • Flawed design and bad coordination in the management of Black Desert Online to remove something players saw as "good to have".

  • Valencia 6 (PvP) was used by people who wanted to practice actual PvP and contest grind spots without losing karma (Even if desert jail mechanic made no sense on the channel).

  • Removed with no apparent reason/warning/publisher didn't bother again with something that should have been consulted with the player base.

submitted by /u/Wratheases
[link] [comments]

Commissioned my ninja!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:43 AM PST

Did they ever ban people for using a VPN?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST

I started my trial today, to check out if it's worth buying the game, and I'm playing from a blocked region (Israel which is in the Middle East and is not on the available countries list) and yet I was still somehow able to download and log in the game.. however I'm not sure how it's possible but I assume I will somewhen be blocked again and have to use a VPN, so I'm really scared I will get banned after investing lots of time in the game and I don't, at all wanna play the Turkey-MENA version, so if anyone knows the answer tha'd help, thanks.

submitted by /u/Angelina2015
[link] [comments]

Tet Enhancing Questions

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:54 AM PST

So I've never really gone for Tet. Ive gone for tri and been lucky, but also failed, but it wasnt too bad going back to tri. I have full tri except musk atm and a ton of FS, but Ive been putting it off because im just really iffy on ruining a lot of progress. Few questions :

  • Say I fail tet, it goes back to duo, fail tri, goes back to pri. How do you guys generate all of these failstacks to to go back to tri, and then possibly fail back to pri again? I do have a lot of stacks but im just curious. My muskans failed duo like 15 times so it seems extremely hard

  • I dont have a pic of my gear right now, but as of right now I have tri rednose, tri bhegs, duo musk, tri grunil helm, tri kzarka, tet blue awak, tri offhand. What I was thinking is maybe hitting the grunil helm for tet, probably failing, and going for tri on the muskans. Does that seem logical or is the grunil a waste of FS if it actually does go? I dont plan on getting rid of the grunil since I dont see much of a difference between boss and it

Any tips for enhancing tet? Its been pushing my progress back for a while now since I play pretty casually

submitted by /u/Poko318
[link] [comments]

REMOVE THIS BASE PLACEMENT KAKAO

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:39 PM PST

Took me a little over 7 months to reach full TRI boss gear, hope this progress album helps some newer players :)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:16 AM PST

When ManUp says they just want a good fight that they hunt a guild to death...

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:38 PM PST

Looking for help with this visual glitch!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:56 AM PST

Arsha Server....Really?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:29 PM PST

Can we just not? Who makes a PvP server with different rules and then gets rid of the real PvP server? Seriously?

Should we just stop trying to PvP outside of arenas and node wars? That is kinda the feeling I'm getting.

Get rid of this Arsha crap, bring back Val 6 and if you to make rule changes that aren't complete ass how about, No criminal status in desert and forced respawn in nearest town or death timers. Actually make it feel like some good ole PvP.

I mean if we are only being granted one server, why not make it worthwhile.

Maybe it is just me, but I feel like Valencia 6 was the closest thing to a decent pvp channel and this new Arsha shit is literally just that. I'm normally on board with changes and more content...but this idk, just rubs me the wrong way.

submitted by /u/noxx2417
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.