PUBG You mess with the wrong guy


You mess with the wrong guy

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:10 PM PST

overpowered strats

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:29 PM PST

This has to be one of the most epic moment I have been in since I bought this game

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:30 AM PST

PUB...G? Enjoy responsibly!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:09 AM PST

"Fixed the issue where bullets couldn’t penetrate particular fences from both sides"

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:05 PM PST

Whenever I do something cool I do it on accident

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:14 AM PST

My girlfriend has decided to try and play pubg on my xbox. Judging by this comment I can kiss my K/D spread goodbye.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:10 AM PST

Dude somehow predicted where circle would roughly end, crawled and stayed there since the beginning. He finished 2nd.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:02 PM PST

Hackers on Leaderboards

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:47 AM PST

How often does the PUBG staff clear the hackers off the leader boards? The top 2 in NA FPP are hacking and making it IMPOSSIBLE to pass them with their 80% win rating and 1,000 average damage per round.

submitted by /u/ridl3y
[link] [comments]

On Xenophobia

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:21 PM PST

Today I have been called:

  • Báisè de gǒu zǎi zi (White dog whelp)

  • Báichī guǐ (Idiot ghost)

  • Xiyáng guǐzi (Western devil, I think. Literally west ocean devil)

  • Ugly gwáilóu (ugly ghost-man)

  • Mother bitch (Son of a bitch)

  • American Bitch (American son of a bitch) [I'm australian]

  • Fuck you (Fuck you)

But no, Mr. Unknown, remind me why requesting region locks to ensure a stable, balanced game for all players is apparently xenophobic and disgusting.

submitted by /u/Xenton
[link] [comments]

Roundhouse knock-out with the UAZ

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:35 AM PST

When your squad is bad but the other squad is worse

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:29 AM PST

A n g e r y reacts only

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:53 PM PST

His username suits him..

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:44 PM PST

18 kills solo win in NEW MAP ! ( Short to watch )

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:55 AM PST

Last night i got cussed out for not speaking Chinese on NA server

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:29 AM PST

All my friends were offline so I resorted to doing random squads. Out of 10 games on the north American server only had one candian. The rest were Chinese, most didn't talk a few knew some English.

Then I got on a squad me and 3 Chinese who demanded as soon as we got in game that I speak Chinese and when I said I only know English and Spanish they began to cus me out and berate me

For the record I wasn't antagonistic, all I said was"hey guys what's up?"

All I want is to play a squad or duo where I can coordinate with my team. This is getting out of hand

submitted by /u/ryan112ryan
[link] [comments]

PUBG: How does armor work? When should you swap vests & helmets? Full armor breakdown! Conclusion @ 0:30.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:14 PM PST

F*****g Hacker! 1v4 to win!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:48 AM PST

Best way to end a doubles game!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:20 PM PST

Undercover Buggy

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:48 AM PST

Interesting interview with CEO of PUBG Corp. - includes many photos of their office environment

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:00 AM PST

Things did not go as planned for myself and my squad.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:23 PM PST

When everything just goes wrong...

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:25 PM PST

OCE being dominated by chinese cheaters and I've had enough.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 04:11 PM PST

I really enjoy playing OCE squads with other players through discord, even more so I enjoy the level of teamwork and coordination that we can have there, I thought this would somewhat eliminate the problem of 30 character long cheaters who have open Mic and call me a white dog until they kill me for my gun and force to to leave the match.

Unfortunately every second game, after me and my squad have looted for first 10 mins and are ready to start fighting it out for the chicken dinner, we begin to drive to center circle/drops, and first group we roll up on downs us from 300 meters out while we are all in car, ending the game for us.

What I find in this discord community is that everyone I play with is so desensitized to this and all they will comment is "oh well rip another cheater" or "Damn try reque I guess"

Almost depressing to see this game that has so much potential all be destroyed by chinese cheaters, there have been so many posts so bluehole absolutely knows what we want, you guys are usually good at listening so please regionlock China it will solve so many problems for all other servers and make the game so much more enjoyable

TLDR: even with organised squads on discord chinese hackers still ruin games, and everyone on these discord servers are desensitized and almost given up.

submitted by /u/lunareclipsexx
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.