Destiny 2 When your teammate goes AFK, but you need to get this raid done.


When your teammate goes AFK, but you need to get this raid done.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:39 AM PST

This made me laugh quite hard

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:27 PM PST

Destiny 2 player develops his own Infinite Forest that's actually endless.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:01 AM PST

This is the coolest my Titan (Astronaut) has ever looked!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:07 PM PST

Cabal Space Program

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:51 AM PST

There is in fact a subreddit for D2 Fashion you can post on as well folks.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:11 AM PST

Weekly Reset Infographic [01-02-2018]

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:26 AM PST

Eyes up, Guardians! Here's your Reset Info for the Week of 1/2/18.

Imgur Link

[Dropbox Link]()

Join the Discord or follow along on Twitter

submitted by /u/thatdudereeg
[link] [comments]

2v4 against a clan

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:44 AM PST

When you kill the Nova Spammer before he can use his Super

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:35 AM PST

Shout out to those hive over on titan!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:57 AM PST

My favorite thing about D1 was the sense of suspense. Dark hallways, sounds of hive lurking in the dark, majors and ultras that made me afraid to go in even when it wasn't respawn restricted.

When I first picked up D2, before all of the criticism of end game content and dawning disdain, my initial impression was that instead of darkness and suspense there was glowing neon everywhere and the difficulty was gone. The hive are the only thing that still gives me the chills but it's just glimpses and they've been dumbed down a lot too. I wish the game had a few teeth left over from D1.

So shout out to those hive over on titan, you are one of my favorite bits of D2!

submitted by /u/dsparrow526
[link] [comments]

Full size DARCI made out of LEGO

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:32 AM PST

I've been told I look like a sea creature

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:48 AM PST

Well

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:33 AM PST

[PSA] Winter Lotus Shell (Dawning Exotic Shell) is currently purchasable

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:16 AM PST

It's weekly reset and the exotic shell is now purchasable, priced at 2850 bright dust, kinda pricey but it's all worth it.

for those who are interested on the Precious Shell, it's a Mercury Planetary Shell. (that's everything from additional faction, 10% glimmer/XP, cache and resources)

Bought one and I am happy on what I got right now.

submitted by /u/serabii
[link] [comments]

Vesper of Radius low key the best warlock pve exotic?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:47 AM PST

Hear me out. I have ophidian aspect 335, and nazarec's sin 334, so this is not a salt post or me trying to rationalize my set up. Its an honest inquiry about a exotic I think a lot of people overlook.

Normally, I use BD and Positive Outlook, so Ophidian Aspect is amazing for me. I use a devour build and find it extremely hard to change from that playstyle because of how good Blink is, as well as all of the different healing options you have. BUT, after running some strikes and stuff with Vesper, I think it is vastly underrated.

I used it with my devour warlock build and in the instances devour either was too slow, enemies too big, or I was simply being overwhelmed, Vesper's shockwave gave me needed space and supplemented devour enough to sustain HEAVY amounts of damage while I tried to thin out the herd. Not only this, but the perc of charging your rift faster around enemies is insanely fast in those situations, where it wasn't uncommon to drop one rift and have the other before the first expires.

So now I'm on the fence. I love Ophidian aspect combined with outlook's kill clip, but running Vesper almost feels like it turns my rift into so much stronger of an ability with insanely fast cool downs. The damage isn't a lot, but the ability to create space when you have are being rushed by ads with their melee while being shot at is invaluable. Has anyone else tested Vesper with a devour build and started to question what to use?

submitted by /u/vegaschronvegas
[link] [comments]

Where can I learn more about playing the end-game?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:12 AM PST

I have had d2 for a couple weeks now, hit 25 and have experienced a little bit of the content but here is where I am lost.

I don't really know what things I should be focusing on, everyone seems to know the best guns to use in pvp but how do they know? Where can I learn about this? Where should I be farming my gear from? Which "raids" and content should I focus on?

The game doesn't really tell you a whole lot, and trying to read anything about this game is just 90% people bitching and I'm not willing to sort through hours of youtube crap to find the 10% of useful info.

Any tips? good links? good yt channels that focus on helpful content?

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/ShadowBannedXexy
[link] [comments]

its Masterwork finally

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:05 PM PST

Any missing guns? (Also plz more vault space for the billionth time)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:29 AM PST

This felt really good.... good ole bamboozle.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:32 PM PST

Dawning Armor Reset!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:04 AM PST

The Dawning Winterhart Helmets for each character are now available. It will cost you 1200 Bright dust each!

Also the Dawning Winterhart Titan Mark, Warlock Bond and Hunter Cloak are available as well for 800 Bright Dust each!

The Winter Lotus Exotic Ghost shell is also up for grabs for 2850 Bright Dust!

This is the last week of the dawning so Get em while they are available.

submitted by /u/LuigiBro45
[link] [comments]

Destiny 2 Fourth Subclass

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:11 AM PST

In September, everyone was disappointed that Destiny 2 didn't add a new subclass. But when the year 2 expansion rolls around, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new one. And if that were to be the case, I would expect the new elemental effect to be ice.

We've been teased the release of ice as an elemental effect since day one with the release of Coldheart. This weapon is obviously supposed to be ice themed. The Osiris expansion gave us a second trace rifle, the Prometheus Lens. There are only two guns like this in the game, and they are meant to be viewed as a pair. The most iconic pairs display opposites. Fire and electricity? How about fire and ice...

And now, with the Dawning event, developers have been given a chance to test out what could be some crucial buffs and debuffs. Those annoying snowballs, and maybe even that hockey rink, might actually be a trial run for future icy effects.

While everyone else seems to hate it, I've got a lot of patience with this game. Content releases and in game events seem to parallel that of the original Destiny. I would very much hope for a fourth subclass. Let me know what you think.

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS WEEK! DON'T FORGET TO SMASH! THAT LIKE BUTTON IT REALLY HELPS!! THE CH!ANNEL BYYYYYEE!EEEEEE!

submitted by /u/omgcaribou
[link] [comments]

The only item I would pay real money for.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:22 AM PST

Race/Face change option...

submitted by /u/Navso71
[link] [comments]

Resource Node Map?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:52 AM PST

I was thinking about mapping all of the resource nodes at all the destinations, but is there a need for such a map? I understand that there are ghosts that mark them for you, but not everyone has one of those for every destination. What do you all think?

submitted by /u/BimoZilla
[link] [comments]

Crimson is a beast!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:02 AM PST

Only got this yesterday from Xur but this thing shreds in PvE. I've never been a hand cannon guy but this is insane. With the healing and auto road, once you get your eye in you can carve up enemies! I'm guessing this is not as good in PvP but will be trying later this week.

submitted by /u/Cascreer
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.