PUBG I woke up hungover and wondered why there was a Motorcycle Helmet (Level 1) in the living room...


I woke up hungover and wondered why there was a Motorcycle Helmet (Level 1) in the living room...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:29 AM PST

Game started in 2017 and ended in 2018. A great way to start the new year!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:11 PM PST

Bush Pubg

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:39 PM PST

Chicken dinner and personal kill highscore! Sorry for the picture quality

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:04 PM PST

guys literally only want one thing

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:00 PM PST

Happens everytime

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:01 AM PST

Nice airdrop spot

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:56 AM PST

Bike - 1 Pick-up truck - 0

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:58 PM PST

In case there was any misunderstanding about just how dangerous bike w/sidecar is

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 02:42 AM PST

Dude came to the wrong house.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:30 AM PST

First game in about a week and I got my first dinner!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:50 AM PST

Dat new look of DP-28 looks awesome

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:03 AM PST

We should get a 1,000BP every time the game crashes. What would I do with half a billion BP?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:33 AM PST

7 KILLS IN 60 SEC WITH GLOCK AND WIN94 ON MIRAMAR!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:20 AM PST

PUBG and PTSD

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:35 PM PST

Hello there, fellas! I'm 28 yo, and I suffer from combat PTSD. Many (actually, most) of my friends play PUBG, all I hear is "PUBG is the best! you MUST play it" Actually, as I'm writting this post, I hear my friends play it... the sensation sounds pretty intense. The thing is, surprise noises overwhelm me. Explosions overwhlem me. I'm pretty much overwhelmed by everything... I'm a gamer since I know myself, and most of my social life comes from gaming. After my friends went from LoL to PUBG, I feel pretty lonely... My ""question"" is, are there other people who suffer from PTSD who play this game? what does it feel like? the closest I've been to feel this game is watching streamer (low volume) and watching my friend plays this without sound. so basically... *how frightning/scarejumping is this game? *do you get used to it? *should I just give up on this game and make peace with the fact this game is just not for me?

note : I've heard the new patch makes new explosion noises insufferable... you opinion? Thanks in advance guys.

edit: THANK YOU GUYS! I read each and every comment and I thank you ALL for the great ideas, warnings, and wishes! both here and inbox. I might not play PUBG (really having hard time deciding, hearing the new redzone stressed me quite abit), but I sure got a taste of its wonderful community!

submitted by /u/wakafa
[link] [comments]

There really needs to be a way to set which firing mode you want by default pregame for your guns. I feel like it would be so handy to have this option in the settings pregame.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:09 AM PST

My game is crashing so much it’s becoming unplayable.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:53 PM PST

[Xbox] I'm crashing so often now, but really it's more of my game freezes and I'm forced to close, which is essentially the same thing.

I was in a game, my game froze and I force closed, then when I loaded it back up, I was thankfully still alive due to my teammate's protection. Then, within 20 fucking seconds my game froze again and I was forced to close. Loaded it back up and I was somehow still alive as nobody had attacked my teammate(we were in a car). Then, within a minute of playing HIS game crashed and we were stuck doing donuts in his car as his AFK player continued to drive while he hassled to boot back up the game. Two people then come and attack us and just blew up the car resulting in my teammate's death, and mine. (I got out and hid behind a tree, managed to kill one, but the other got me).

At that point I had already crashed multiple times throughout the whole day and I have had enough. This game is great, but the fact that I can't actually PLAY it is too much of a problem for me. No fucking thank you.

submitted by /u/BananaBob55
[link] [comments]

1st chicken dinner of the year... 16 kills as a team

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:56 AM PST

I'll never chicken dinner because my heart pops out of my chest every time I crack top 3.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:39 AM PST

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

submitted by /u/Paralta
[link] [comments]

Winner winner chicken dinner

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:45 AM PST

Is there a way to make the game remember my queue preference

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:37 AM PST

I'm a newer player switching from a different game. I prefer playing fpp but my game default to tpp everytime I return to lobby. Is there a way to change the default?

submitted by /u/shlepky
[link] [comments]

Every PUBG team has a Johnny Tight Lips

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:24 AM PST

Source for PUBG Tips/Tricks and general strategy/tactics.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:17 AM PST

Hey All! Did a quick search and couldn't find anything conclusive, and there's a great deal of PUBG content on youtube and elsewhere to comb through so I'm here looking for some help.

I bought this game about a week ago, and I'm mostly playing SP/FPP. I'm doing ok so far. no chicken dinner, but I routinely get in top 10 and I'd like to refine my game a bit.

So I'm wondering if there isn't any really good sources of information for tips/strategy and anything that can help make my gameplay decisions more competitive.

submitted by /u/sentrybot619
[link] [comments]

First Solo chicken dinner!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:10 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.