Pokémon GO - More Hoenn Pokemon Released


More Hoenn Pokemon Released

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 08:06 AM PST

https://pokemongolive.com/post/hoenn-pokemon-012318/

Looks like Aggron and Flygon will be the big ones included

submitted by /u/rightwing328
[link] [comments]

[Humor] If Niantic was a good Valentine, it would give us this on the 14th.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 09:57 AM PST

I would love if Niantic gave an extra unlimited incubator as a reward for reaching level 40

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 11:25 AM PST

I'm getting very close to level 40 and I'm realizing there isn't much to gain after achievement. I play the game with the mindset of catching every Pokémon and reaching end game. Other than regionals and new gen 3 I am also close to reaching these goals. It'd be great to have a reward for grinding so hard in the game that maybe recurred every [insert number] of xp gained.

submitted by /u/mynameisdiff
[link] [comments]

The dark side of Whismur

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 04:05 PM PST

The confirmed NEW 23 Hoenn Pokemon available now.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:41 PM PST

[Photo] My Aggron decided to stay outside in its ball after catching it.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 06:54 PM PST

Ingame announcement

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 01:09 PM PST

That face says "i pressed the wrong button, and don't have any money left".

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 03:50 PM PST

All New Eggs Will Feature Hoenn Pokemon!

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 06:06 PM PST

[midly interesting] more fun then it looks to slide your fingers back and forth to make it look like he is walking.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 09:29 PM PST

Super Incubator back in the store!

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 01:41 PM PST

[Complaint] Raid Fatigue - How an active group of 100 members dwindled to barely 10.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:51 PM PST

I was lucky enough to be in a large enough city (population twenty-four thousand) that when raids started we were able to create a chat group to coordinate groups, raids, etc. Fast forward to the last few months and we hardly have enough members to tackle some level 4 raids and unless it's late on a Saturday evening we can't even attempt any of the Legendary raids.

Raid fatigue has set in full force on our group of raiders and it has hit me pretty hard as well. I was able to raid 4-5 times a day even timing my lunch breaks around raids. I believe over the month I have completed 2 raids, and this was just so I did not miss catching the newest legendary Pokemon.

I am certain Ninantic is rolling in money from raids still as people purchase premium passes but could we talk about the serious and real current issue in Pokemon Go, raid fatigue. What needs to be done to combat this serious issue? If they continue to roll out exclusive legendary Pokemon through the raid system what chance does the current Pokemon Go population have as the raid interest has seemingly dropped off.

I was a lucky one and was able to get a Mewtwo invite during one of the first invite waves when they happened, and this was thanks to the amount of raiders we had in our town. There's no shot at this current state at another Mewtwo unless I drive an hour to one of the larger raiding hubs. Most of my motivation has been drained and this game has become less about hunting Pokemon, catching Pokemon and grinding out candies to evolve super rare Pokemon and more about how many raid can you squeeze out a day.

submitted by /u/aarondavid01
[link] [comments]

I just hatched this today.?????Its almost February.....

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 03:20 PM PST

[Screenshot] I might be the luckiest trainer ever. Turns out these guys can be shiny.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 09:04 PM PST

So i accidentally deleted my email account with my pogo account attached to it. Now i have to START OVER. I was lvl 30. I want to cry.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 07:13 PM PST

(Complaint) Gen 3 evolutions spawns

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 09:25 AM PST

One of the great things about Pokémon go when it came out was the chance to catch a wild charizard, or dragonite. It didn't happen often but when it did it kept the search exciting. Gen 2 came and still, the possibility of catching a wild tyranitar was thrilling. But now with gen 3 I've never seen a full evolution spawn, nor do I think they're even in the game as of now which I think sucks because it takes away the possibility of finding something really cool and really rare.

submitted by /u/Scotte8797
[link] [comments]

How many people still don't have a snorlax?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:09 PM PST

I've been playing the game in a rural area since it came out got most of the rare Pokemon from purely walking but alas..still no Snorlax

submitted by /u/Thordenhime
[link] [comments]

My first mass 10k egg hatch! I am never patient enough to collect all 9 but this time I was & they hatched on a very special day... My anniversary!!! ��

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:55 PM PST

Goddamn

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:13 PM PST

Different sized Pokémon!

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 08:35 PM PST

Today I achieved something!

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 10:24 PM PST

[Discussion | Idea] Community Day Event - Unown

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:59 AM PST

Unown: Possibly still one of the most sought after pokemon outside of the System of which we must not speak, that definitely doesn't start with E and end with X. Fortunately I have managed to register 13/26 thanks to the events of last year and one very lucky wild spawn (J).

Why an event Pokemon: Both Pikachu & Dratini are linked to in game medals - As is Unown. So with that in mind do you think that Ninantic may continue this trend to the unown medal and make it an Community Day Event Pokemon?

If previous events are anything to go by that's 10 letters:

A
C
D
I
M
N
O
T
U
Y

EDIT: Perhaps even a opportunity to offer players a way of getting 'exclusive unown', rather than a exclusive move: meaning ! and ? are made available for the 3 hour period.

Personally I believe it would make for a great event Pokemon. It would allow a lot of players to add a dex entry, or other players to increase their existing badge and maybe for all parties concerned to even get a shiny version.

submitted by /u/Underaglassbell
[link] [comments]

What are the best new Pokemon right now?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:19 PM PST

Title ^ What are the must catches right now?! I'm hyped! Any meta changing mon out there? Catching nothing special for now! Get away from me weedles, spinarak and oddish!

submitted by /u/ONEEvol
[link] [comments]

[Idea] Gardevoir as a Level 4 Raid Boss

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 06:38 PM PST

I would like to propose introducing Gardevoir as a Level 4 Raid Boss (and removing Nidoqueen and Nidoking).

Gardevoir's Psychic/Fairy typing makes them a unique challenge, what with a double resistance to Fighting and many of the other potential weaknesses covered by the typing, with only Ghost, Steel and Poison as true weaknesses, Pokémon which are relatively uncommon as strong attackers (and Ghost/Poison Gengar is a risky choice due to its neutral vulnerability to Psychic moves, as well as Shadow Ball if Gardevoir has it). This would make them a very unique challenge for a nice reward.

While it might be pointed out that it would make getting them far too easy, it doesn't negate searching for Ralts because you still need them for candy and for Gallade when he's released in Gen IV, plus you still have to get a team together to fight Gardevoir, and that's assuming Gardevoir hatches from the raid egg and not one of the numerous other level 4 bosses.

submitted by /u/Curious-Kit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.