Minecraft - A Savanna M biome that's so tiny it only consists of a single floating island!


A Savanna M biome that's so tiny it only consists of a single floating island!

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 05:33 AM PST

Found a flying turkey in my world

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 01:21 PM PST

My username woes.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 08:38 AM PST

So at some point in the last 6 months my Minecraft username was changed without my knowledge or consent, and when I tried to change it back it won't let me.

I've had my account since Alpha, and I've always been renegadejibjib.

I don't play all the time, but every 6 months to a year I find my way back to the game for some good times and nostalgia.

So, I sent in a support ticket, got back a generic copy/paste response telling me how to change my name, and the details of the name change system.

Message I sent was-

"My name used to be Renegadejibjib, has been Renegadejibjib across many games and many services for a very long time. When I started this account my name was renegadejibjib and I have and will never have a desire to change it. That's my handle

So why was my name changed and why is it suddenly no longer available?"

After the copy/paste response, I asked-

"Why was my name changed in the first place? I didn't change it.

And why is my previous name, Renegadejibjib, now unavailable?

It's not exactly a common name."

To which I got the response-

"Hi ___,

We are not able to give out further information in this case, please see the previous email from us for advice on how to move forward.

Best regards,

-Anna"

So, after numerous years I've had my username revoked for reasons I don't understand and given no explanation. Their response? "Take this copy paste nonsense, and piss off."

submitted by /u/renegadejibjib
[link] [comments]

Ever feel like placing Blocks gets tedious? How 'bout this?

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 05:08 PM PST

Found a nice mesa valley. seed; 4235069925087490284

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 09:24 AM PST

From Desert to Mountain

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 03:23 PM PST

My survival Cathedral

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 01:09 PM PST

Because molecules can be minecraft builds... cant they?

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 04:41 PM PST

Just joined a medieval faction and was given a temporary plot because they ran out of space... I did my best to make the most of what I was provided :)

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 10:35 PM PST

I wanted to share something with you guys.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 09:57 AM PST

I don't know how many time you guys have seen posts like this but I felt like I needed to share it with you guys.

Minecraft has been my escape (like for many of you) for about 6 years now, playing since I was 16. It has helped me battle my depression and anxiety better than any medicines I have been prescribed. Within all the years and worlds I have created, I never reached the Ender Dragon other than a server here and there battling with a couple of other people. But today, after so many months in my newest world, I beat the dragon by myself.

But this is not what I wanted to share with you, its just one step in a direction that will change my life forever.

What I wanted to share with you all is the wave of emotions I felt reading the scrolling text of two gods talking to me as a player and the deep impact it made on my life almost immediately. What they say is pretty powerful and brings a different light into a world of darkness and depression. About halfway through I started crying. Not because I was sad but because they gave me hope for the future.

I feel silly for saying this about a game, but I do believe my life has changed after that. They made me realize there is beauty in the world and in myself that I have been ignoring for all these years. I'm still in a bit of shock and I tried to put my mind into words for you guys, and its pretty difficult to do when I'm at a loss for words.

I really don't have much else to say, but I'm going to go call my mom and tell her I love her. Thank you Minecraft for making me cry and shining a new light in my life. I hope others find a new light because of you.

ugh im crying again.

submitted by /u/Xantham_Gumm
[link] [comments]

NBC's Chuck Buy More!

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 12:21 PM PST

Gallery of my humble beginnings in a Amplified World locked on hard mode.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 11:37 AM PST

I built the Budapest Parliament Building in Minecraft.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 07:09 PM PST

What do you think of the house on the left? Is it weird that it's different from the rest (Roofs)? Need feedback :)

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 01:54 PM PST

I create simple gun mechanic w/ File Download

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 06:20 AM PST

Let's find out what the average age of a Minecraft player is by submitting your age on this poll

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 05:06 PM PST

An ancient stone bridge I made for a recent video

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 01:30 PM PST

A WIP house for my (futur) village in a desert on my LP map

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 01:33 AM PST

I'm making a hide and seek map, This is the progress so far. Ideas welcome!

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 12:57 AM PST

I was hit by a zombie now I think I'm one. How can I heal myself? I can't open the door to my hut where I have some meat stashed.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 06:27 AM PST

I'm walking around at a slow pace and I hear the occasional zombie groan, so that's why I assume I'm one now.

EDIT: There's an image of my character in the upper-left corner of my screen moving slowly.

submitted by /u/Korean_Pathfinder
[link] [comments]

City in Progress! Little playground and footbal pitch:) you have any ideas?

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 11:55 AM PST

How should I "support" the roof, everything I have tried looks bad.

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 05:23 PM PST

Making an Open-World Styled Adventure Map, Any Suggestions?

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 05:27 PM PST

I've already made a tutorial level, and I've decided on eight dungeons around the world. It is possible because I am putting a world border on. Other than those, what suggestions do you have?

submitted by /u/Wiitab360
[link] [comments]

Found a curiously tall red mushroom while flying around a creative world...

Posted: 08 Jan 2018 06:49 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.