Grand Theft Auto V - Meanwhile on a russian server


Meanwhile on a russian server

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:15 AM PST

Doomsday - Race Against Time (GTAV/Rockstar Editor)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:40 PM PST

This sums up Hydra Greifers in GTA

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:57 PM PST

Dark Vigilante Themed GTA Machinima - Public Servants | A year and a half of work

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:38 PM PST

I drew my favorite shitty car in GTA

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:54 AM PST

Broughy1322 - Fastest Supercars (2018) - GTA 5 Best Fully Upgraded Cars Top Speed Countdown

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:34 AM PST

Cars with most customization options?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 03:54 PM PST

Did a few Google searches but they all turned up posts and vids from 2 or more years ago. Any recent cars with a lot of custom options? Not worried about it being the fastest car or anything.

submitted by /u/Shamrock626
[link] [comments]

Underrated cars.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:28 AM PST

So which cars do you think are the most underrated or unknown but cool looking in general?

submitted by /u/qwertyalp1020
[link] [comments]

Account has been compromised and name changed, does anyone know anything about this?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:42 PM PST

So a few days ago i was unable to launch GTA V (i'm playing on PC), i brushed it off as a server issue since my friend aswell had problem logging in, i tried again today and i found my account banned for 1 month and my name changed! I submitted tickets for both issues, but i always see people complaining about Rockstar Support, so i was wondering if anyone had actually anything similar happen to him and if he resolved it, i don't really care about my Character been resetted since i only put a few days into it but i'd hate to not being able to play with my friends

submitted by /u/iacchini97
[link] [comments]

[No spoiler] Doomsday Heist question

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:25 PM PST

If you choose the option to buy the equipment for prep missions so you can go straight to the setups, does this forego the loyalty and in-order bonuses you get from completing the heist?

submitted by /u/Badgerous
[link] [comments]

They kept doing that until the car broke down

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:24 AM PST

Why do you need security upgrades for bunkers/facility?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 03:21 AM PST

I've seen the security upgrade for the facility, which I haven't bought and I haven't seen anything that would require it. Same for my bunker. What can happen without the security upgrades?

submitted by /u/SpaceSpaceship
[link] [comments]

Bringing people all over the world together, one meet, and video at a time :)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:03 AM PST

How much money do you get for doing the criminal mastermind?(old and new heists)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:27 PM PST

I am considering doing the criminal masterminds for both the new Doomsday heist and old heist but I'd like to know how much each challenge gives me.

submitted by /u/furrynoy96
[link] [comments]

Rockstar support

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:03 AM PST

Where can I find a phone number to contact rockstar I'm tired of these stupid replies I'm getting where they tell me I have a problem they don't want to fix so they don't care to

submitted by /u/Boojaman
[link] [comments]

Is this a well known bug or was i being trolled?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:48 PM PST

Doing an exec search, there's a guy in the nearby hills trying to sniper me from half a mile. I notice this and get off the roof of the building so he couldn't see me.

So I hide at the base of the building on the opposite side from him so there's no way his sniper could reach me even if he saw me in thermal scope.

All the sudden BOOM, his explosive round hits me THROUGH THE BUILDING and I die but i don't fail the exec search.

I respawn, Search still going, and he immediately tries again. I bob and weave for the remaining 30 seconds and win the search somehow...

I'm very confused about what happened here. Anyone else seen this before? How did he hit me behind thick cover and why didn't I fail the VIP work because of it?

submitted by /u/RuSsYjO
[link] [comments]

Best way to rank up fast

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:05 PM PST

I'm level 58 and I want to know a way to go higher ranks fast I have high end apartment mc club and aircraft hangars is there a way to level up faster to rank 100

submitted by /u/haroonhassan222
[link] [comments]

Shoe size of main characters ?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:09 PM PST

What shoe size do you guys think Michael,Trevor and Franklin wear ?

submitted by /u/dimrous22
[link] [comments]

CEO or MC?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 05:15 AM PST

Ive got limited funds and I mostly play solo or with max 2 other players. I have hours of the day (student life ftw) to play so which would be best? Considering that MC is in foreclosure and seems cheaper im tempted but CEO looks way cooler - anything like hidden costs i should be aware of?

submitted by /u/deafboyslim
[link] [comments]

What to buy?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:16 AM PST

What to buy next? I already have fully upgraded bunker, vehicle warehouse, high-end apartment, mc, insurgent, buzzard and 1.5million

submitted by /u/ElPresidente400
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.