Fortnite Restarting Storm Shield


Restarting Storm Shield

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:46 PM PST

Can we please have an "edit" mode where we can one shot our buildings if we wish to reset our shield layout? Especially since the first base the game wants you to build is trash.

submitted by /u/jackbuzza
[link] [comments]

What would you do if you did a play with others and saw this?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:28 AM PST

So close, time to practice head shots right?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 02:32 AM PST

Opportunity to take cards from book

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 03:50 AM PST

Dear dev team! I don't no maybe I was drunk but I've put a super mega hero in book and now there is no opportunity in game to get it from lamas etc. It would be cool to have an option to spend vbacks on taking something back from book. (1-3 cards or over limit)

You know, game is changing, new heroes get new opportunities for combo support, new option to upgrade the rarety of heroes - all these things helps us to have a new look on the things we didn't need in the past. For example useless blue hero now can be upgraded to legendary and in combo with some new heroes could be a top Think about this idea plz/

p/s/ hero that i've lost gives ammo to lamas

submitted by /u/paresser
[link] [comments]

Event store

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 04:41 AM PST

Will the daily event store stay and just the event side will go or will they all go

submitted by /u/AntisocialLizard
[link] [comments]

Survivor level turns red when leveling

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:08 PM PST

I've noticed that when leveling up a survivor at one point it shows their level number in red with a down arrow. What's the significance of this? Have I gone too far? Is leveling them too high a thing?

submitted by /u/KnoxRanger
[link] [comments]

What are the best weapons for each class and perks to look out for?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 01:24 AM PST

Hey guys,

So I joined STW a few days ago and have items like Slice n Dice melee weapon and One Shot sniper. (I'm a Ninja (Founders Ninja Ken)

What are the best perks and weapons to look out for as all lists I've found are early 2017 and I assume a lot of balance and patch releases have happened since then.

Any help is very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Grunakii
[link] [comments]

(Help!) Can I play Fortnite with people on PS4 using my PC, even if I don’t have a PS4?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 12:00 AM PST

I have an XBOX, and heard that I can't play with my PS4 friends unless I use my PC. Is this possible?

submitted by /u/MrSchpock
[link] [comments]

Been learning to play fortnite so I can enjoy time with my son. Can someone guide me on what are some good weapons to use ..playing save the world. Do you only get good weapons in the llamas ?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:47 AM PST

Not sure how I feel about this... Pretty sure it's disappointment.

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:39 AM PST

another noob question, Is he worth leveling up his rarity?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:36 AM PST

Electro-pulse Penny new look, went Vegan?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:04 AM PST

sugestion to make things more enjoyable

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 04:49 AM PST

can you guys improve craft system like , be able to craft planks , nuts and bolts , and ore etc... like we can craft powder and duc tape its just add some of them at the tab , it think this is will be so helpful pls epic do this!

submitted by /u/negan28
[link] [comments]

Is Snow Stalker Jonesy any good ?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 01:03 AM PST

I have the epic and im thinking about upgrading him to legendary

submitted by /u/Legendary_Cow_
[link] [comments]

The end of Christmas

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 04:44 AM PST

I was wondering if anyone knew what was happening after this event ended? Will Epic be running another interim even like the Vindertech event between Halloween and Christmas, roll straight into the Valentine's event, or some time with no event?

submitted by /u/DarienPrague
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.