Destiny 2 This Dead Orbit shader looks sweet


This Dead Orbit shader looks sweet

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:36 PM PST

How many people on this subreddit want Destiny 2 to succeed and how many think it will

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 04:28 AM PST

I, like many on this reddit love this game. I recognise there are some issues with the game but I really don't think it's as bad as it is made out. The roadmap Bungie released has me feeling excited and optimistic but looking through the various posts on here suggests I'm in the minority so my question is do you want this game to succeed and if so how much do you still play?

submitted by /u/Livemondo
[link] [comments]

Found the perfect Gold Digger Hunter !

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:39 PM PST

What can I say... That was godlike :D

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:17 PM PST

Xûr Inventory Infographic [01-19-2018]

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 10:04 AM PST

eyes up, Guardians! here's your detailed look at Xûr's Inventory until reset on 1/23!

Imgur Link

submitted by /u/thatdudereeg
[link] [comments]

Bravest Guardian i've seen, bless this young one, meleeing a walker to death :D

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 09:41 AM PST

Is it kind of sad that I chose a faction based on shaders?

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:18 AM PST

I chose New Monarchy because they have the best shaders imo. Im also curious about that auto rifle.

submitted by /u/Huludrock
[link] [comments]

Want to preview the new monarchy armour for the hunter and the cloak got a bit excited.

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 05:18 AM PST

When you see people talking about being stuck at 333 for weeks

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:06 AM PST

This is not even close. New Monarchy is the best monarchy.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:52 PM PST

Good non auto rifle non exotic energy weapons for pve

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:14 AM PST

As the title says I would like to know which legendary weapons that are not auto rifles are good choices in the Energy slot?

Just looking for alternatives that maybe some of you guys have good experiences with since I just would like to use different set ups.

submitted by /u/Matzeroni
[link] [comments]

Some Basic Questions About Raids

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 05:18 AM PST

So I've been playing since PC launch and I'll probably hit 305 gear level next weekend. I have a baby and not much time to play video games anymore.

I'd like to give raids a try, but there is no way I could get more than 2-3 hours a week to play. I've been trying to find some answers on these raid questions elsewhere but can't find anything definitive.

  • If I start a raid with a certain group, will they need me to play through the rest of the raid? I could probably find a group to play with for ~2 hours, but that might only get us through one "room". I'd hate to lock them out of completing it that week if I wasn't available.

  • If the answer to the above is "no, they can complete it without you", then am I able to jump into other raid groups mid-completion? If so, I might be able to complete a raid over the course of a month or so.

Thanks in advance, sorry if these are stupid questions.

submitted by /u/Ganglebot
[link] [comments]

Can't we all just get along? Hugs anyone?

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 09:26 AM PST

Apologies in advance to your entire sub... :(

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:46 PM PST

First day of the faction rally, I got hit by the loot-chest-limit and had no idea what was happening. This is what went through my head.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:06 AM PST

My honest Text

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:22 AM PST

I will put this to discussion flair because i know this sub and a discussion will start anyway.

Just to make things clear it is my own opinion. I am glad for constructive Comments but not for hate, either on my opinion nor on other opinions. Lets all try to be mature.

I play destiny 2 since the release but got in this sub since a month or so. Mostly to get in touch with someone who likes the game. After a few days i knew that this sub and probably any other sub related to destiny is full of hate. We can read long posts why the game suck, why bungie suck and so on. I can feel the anger of those people and it is ok but i barely never see any post FOR the game. So i want to do it, so the sub can get a bit of positivity. I like the game. Actually i love it. I will buy destiny 3 and i will probably do this type of post in the d3 sub too. Because bungie makes mistakes. And that is totally ok. All you guys out there who are playing this game and complain about something, make your own game and show bungie how it is done. I will start with the best thing in the game. The shooting and the fun. To shoot in d2 is great. Better than in any battlefield or cod or CS game i ever played. I sometimes dont have enough motivation to start the game but when i do it doesnt take long to hook me and let me play for hours without any Kind of feeling bored. The fun i have in this game is absolutely amazing. Some are against eververse. Not me. Anything you can get there is not making you better or stronger. It doesnt give you any overpowerness or such things. It is cosmetic, so dont blame them for letting you pay. Any other mmo i know got this type of cosmetic shop. Nobody is complaining there. There is no such game where you can go from "I will just do a few adventures or patrols solo" to "Yes, me and 10 othere Guardians killed that public event boss" to "Take my shots, i am the pvp king" like in destiny. And i know some of you may know a game where this is possible but for me, it doesnt feel as neat as in d2. I love the Characters and the graphic and i love the raids. Those own tiny worlds. I love the strikes, i love the weapons and i hope that at some point, i can love this sub too. If not, thats fine but the majority thinks nobody hear likes destiny. But that is not true. We love it but we dont show it like the guys who complain about it. Why should we? We are happy! The one question that remains is: Are you too, by telling us that our game suck? Are you happy after you did this? Do you get in touch with your friends and laugh about your post and how you showed us destiny Fans how bad our game is? Because you didnt.

Sorry for the bad english. Good day

submitted by /u/Masterflave
[link] [comments]

Fastest way to get masterworks?

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 03:11 AM PST

Like the title, what's the quickest way to get masterwork weapons for masterwork cores?

submitted by /u/phatballs911
[link] [comments]

Quick question: is Controlling Vision (Dead Orbit Sidearm) available in this rally?

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:12 AM PST

I am interested in getting this sidearm here, it's apparently from the Dead Orbit set from Season 1. Has anyone of you gotten it or knows if it's available at all during this rally?

submitted by /u/Dave_Rabbit
[link] [comments]

Be aware guys..there really IS a group of warframe players spreading hate on this reddit!!!

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:09 AM PST

I honestly thought it was BS but it's true..have caught a few out on my last post..I have no problem naming them as I'm absolutely enraged that organised groups are behind this recent wave of hatred..please guys we need to work together to protect and preserve this game

submitted by /u/Livemondo
[link] [comments]

Strike specific loot ideas (possible spoilers.)

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:26 PM PST

So I've been playing the game for a while. I like the game, but I know it has a lot of flaws.

Recently I got a temporary restriction from crucible, (before you ask, I was not cheating, it was either sore losers or a bad connection on a few games) so I'm stuck playing strikes and doing other stuff.

My main gripe with strikes is that they are repetitive and don't really offer much except a bunch of blue engrams. (This is just my opinion. The same could be said for pvp, but with pvp I can use different weapons and face different people and I feel it goes faster for me)

I remember when D1 had brought in strike specific loot and that gave me incentive to play strikes. So I had a few ideas on strike specific loot for D2. Feel free to give me your input or own ideas. I'm currently just bored and thought these would be cool ideas. I might add more later on after a few more beers

Exodus Crash strike loot-

Cloak of Thaviks Hunter class item (cloak of the strike boss) Description- "in all honesty, I never really got a good look at the fallen vandal who had this before me"

Exodus security pistol Energy handcannon Description-Don't let Cayde know there are still golden age ray guns here

Savathun's song strike loot-

Taeko's bond Warlock class item (warlock bond with void crystals adorning it) Description- "lie low" was not in her playbook

Maybe have and exotic quest here for a void trace rifle

The arms Dealer strike loot-

Bracus' gauntlet Titan gauntlet (the gauntlet the boss wears) Description- Cayde -"Can you get it to summon the flame turrets?" Ghost-"Not quite sure how to decrypt the cabal language" Cayde-"well it looks better on you anyway Titan"

Headhunter mk2 prototype Linear fusion rifle Description- Cabal prototype for a new psion marksman weapon, never made it to mass production for the red legion

The Pyramidion strike loot-

Brakion's other arm Warlock gauntlet (one glove has vex plates protecting the hand and fingers) Description- Asher Mir only wanted one of Brakion's arms

The Inverted Spire strike loot- no idea yet Lake of Shadows strike loot- no idea yet as it's a ps4 exclusive

Tree of probabilities strike loot-

Deja Valus Titan helm (Cabal helm the strike boss wears) Description-" simulation or not, it took down that giant Minotaur in one blow, and I took it down shortly after, I want those in the forest to remember that every time they see me"

submitted by /u/itsDeven
[link] [comments]

I have literally zero bright dust left, and half my backlog of shaders is gone, but I'm so glad to finally have this emote

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:08 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.