World of Warcraft - Thursday Loot Thread


Thursday Loot Thread

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:07 AM PST

Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Worgen Pug Paladin portrait

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:17 AM PST

When you do big healing as a resto shaman

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:51 AM PST

Exorsus - World Second Mythic Argus

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:54 AM PST

Logged in after 10 years.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:42 PM PST

Jaina Proudmoore

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:28 AM PST

Exorsus World Second Kill of Argus

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:54 AM PST

With ''battle for azeroth'' coming up, shouldn't alliance win by default for having this two (Taralyon beating the original horde and both of them having hundreds or thousands years or military experience fighting the burning legion)?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:24 AM PST

Mrglglglgl tower challenge!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:23 AM PST

Azeroth by Hipnosworld

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:11 AM PST

I'm pretty sure my bag will look like this in the months to come

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:21 AM PST

In hots, sylvanas has the Mind Control ultimate, now I understand why

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:55 AM PST

When the game is "forcing" you to make a druid character...

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

I'd love it if dungeon and raid entrances were added to old world maps

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:52 AM PST

Sorry if game suggestions aren't your cup of tea or if this subreddit isn't a great place to post them, but I've seen Blizz be pretty responsive to feedback on the Overwatch and Hearthstone subreddits so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I recently got into hardcore transmog farming. By "hardcore" I mean that I'm not just looking to fill out all of my raid and PvP sets, but going for dungeon drops and BoEs as well. My biggest hurdle in this endeavor (besides dealing with drop chances of course) is that I don't know where a lot of the dungeons and raids are besides the ones that are already clearly marked on the map such as Dire Maul, Wailing Caverns, and the Ahn'qiraj raids as a few examples. I could just look up where the entrances are, but even then it takes me longer to find them than I'd like to admit.

What I'm asking for is for the blue and green icons on the world map marking dungeons and raids as seen in Legion to be added to the maps of older expansions. This wouldn't just be useful for transmog farming, but also for the people that like to kick it old school with their full party of five and actually seek out and walk up to dungeon entrances rather than just queue in the dungeon finder. Some other good alternatives would be to have the option to show dungeon/raid entrance on a map in the adventure journal or only have the blue/green icons only show up when you've been to the dungeon, either through the group finder or having discovered the entrance organically.

What do you guys think? Would something like this be a good addition, or would it be too much handholding?

submitted by /u/miinmeaux
[link] [comments]

Just a bird, riding a cat, riding a rat.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:40 AM PST

TIL a quest in Elwynn Forest gives you white bracers with stats.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:44 AM PST

We've just applied a hotfix that makes Pantheon's Blessing stackable. You may need to log out and back in to see the difference.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:45 PM PST

Got some art commissioned to celebrate my war's 13th bday

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:10 AM PST

Now the legion and Sargeras are gone, Khadgar can now safely take the mantle of Guardian of Azeroth, can't he?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:28 AM PST

I really, really like mana sabers. I think I've found a way to have every available color combination with me at one time.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:23 PM PST

So my Warlock got her Perma Infernal pet...

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:20 PM PST

My son made his own Ashbringer

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:26 PM PST

Today i said "Fuck You!" to my Tank anxiety and it was one of the best decisions i've ever made in WoW

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:43 PM PST

Today i said fuck you to my tank anxiety and decided to tank Kil'Jaedan on my Brewmaster Monk, and it was really fun :D it even gave me the courage to make my own group to start doing the Balance of Power questline which i've put on hold for so long because just the thought of doing mythics made scared me, but it went super smooth and now i've got my first Mythic Keystone (Lower Kara +2) which i'm gonna try and gather the courage to do tomorrow

 

It was just LFR Kil'Jaedan and it was only a regular mythic but for someone who barely can tank heroics because of my anxiety it was one of the best moments i've had in WoW.

This probably sounds super pathetic to most of you but for me it was a great achievement and i just really wanted to share it. So to the people out there with the same anxiety problems like me i just want to say, try to gather the courage to do it! trust me, you won't regret it.

submitted by /u/lolipopapa1
[link] [comments]

Don't use the Warlock teleporter on Imonar's bridge.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:18 AM PST

Just a PSA. Don't attempt this with your raid or you will wipe hard. You will trigger every single laser and mine and blow all your friends up.

You will be forced to watch your little energy ball explode things as it passes through. You'll watch your health bar drop to zero as the other end portal spits out a corpse.

Then your raid will laugh at you in Discord.

Whether or not I can use the teleporter to jump through the Coven wall and through Kin'garoth's laser remain to be seen. Blizzard has given me this ability and I refuse to not try and abuse it regardless of how much it hurts my repair bill.

submitted by /u/TerranFirma
[link] [comments]

Two expansions without troll raid....

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 11:04 AM PST

Feels bad mon 😢

submitted by /u/uremidge
[link] [comments]

When you thinking of what Warrior spec to main, and the answer just comes to you

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:17 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.