World of Warcraft - Official Guild Recruitment Thread


Official Guild Recruitment Thread

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Switch-up Saturday: Battles? In MY Azeroth?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:51 AM PST

Howdy everybody! I know BfA isn't coming out any time soon, but I want to feel nostalgic about something that isn't gone yet.

What'll you miss the most about Legion going into Battle?

submitted by /u/Dr4ven
[link] [comments]

Just reached 110 with my healer, I made this after seeing the top post

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:44 AM PST

Just started playing WoW, I made this after my first 2 weeks

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:29 PM PST

Showerthought: Dungeonfinder didn't make people less social, but it allowed less social people to run dungeons.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:53 AM PST

My girlfriend handcrafted Priest T5 armor set for ComiCUP 21 Shanghai

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 10:44 PM PST

Nightborne hair color options look great!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:46 AM PST

The original one punch man

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:16 AM PST

Happens every raid tier.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:45 AM PST

Blizzard stop with these unrealistic female body standards

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:59 AM PST

Cant wait to play wylvanas sindrunner in BFA...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:27 AM PST

The Argus landing was staged.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:23 AM PST

The Vindicaar never left azeroth, the footage was just staged by steven spielberg. The portal was just a projection. Open your fucking eyes sheeple.

submitted by /u/Basedadamo
[link] [comments]

Am I Really That Ugly?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:50 PM PST

Happy Tenth Birthday! The Onyxia Wipe Animation video was uploaded to YouTube a decade ago

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:59 AM PST

Can I get in on the screencap recreation? Brewfest with a friend, left photo 2010, right photo 2016.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:04 AM PST

Save Hati

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:16 AM PST

Minimalistic guide to shadow priest

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 10:46 PM PST

Memento kills Aggramar to claim World 4th

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:07 AM PST

Blizzard, for BfA PLEASE revert Archaeology to how it used to be in Cata-WoD

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:08 AM PST

I realize not a lot of players enjoy doing Archaeology but since Cataclysm it has been my favorite profession by far and my go to activity to do in downtime. Before Legion (I didn't play a lot in WoD so my timeline may be wrong) Archaeology was straightforward: You would go to a digsite, complete the digsite by gathering artifact pieces, and than build the pieces into artifacts. These artifacts had a chance to be common, rare, or epic, depending on the zone's possible outcomes, and to me that was the fun of arch: being able to grind through dig sites to try and a get a specific pet, mount, tmog appearence, etc. However, everything changed when the Legion attacked. For some reason in Legion, Blizzard changed Archaeology rares to be unlockable only once every two weeks through a bi-weekly quest. This has totally killed the profession for me, as it limits you to only being able to farm a rare every two weeks through an incredibly boring quest chain. PLEASE in BfA reveret it to being grindable and RNG rares. Sure it was frustrating to have to make 50 common artifacts in a row, but it was totally worth it when you hit that epic mount or cool sword. Legion totally neutered Archaeology and made an already niche profession completely unfun.

EDIT: I should clarify, I do not think they should completely remove archaeology quests. I just don't think all archaeology rares should be locked behind a quest you can only do once every two weeks.

submitted by /u/Charles3129
[link] [comments]

I really hope, for BFA, that Blizzard creates lore characters in the correct size.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:28 AM PST

It was much more immersive being the same size as Tyrande and not having her be 20 feet tall for once.

I personally find it very silly that some characters are made to be super huge, it's completely immersion-breaking. I mean, look at this. He was supposed to be slightly taller than my character, but I end up looking like a child next to him.

I know most people don't really care, but I've always found it to be weird.

submitted by /u/445nm
[link] [comments]

Couples of Warcraft, what’s your story of how you and your SO wound up together?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:16 PM PST

We all know WoW is one of the best dating services out there and I'd love to hear all of your stories about how you and your SO met questing, raiding, farming, trolling, and so on.

My SO and I met through World of Warcraft as well. He was in my guild, self-proclaimed casual but I always considered it semi-hardcore (US 20s) and we raided together. That eventually evolved into doing late night mythics with other guildies while getting drunk on occasion. He always made me crack up and had the most infectious laugh I've ever heard. He seemed fairly quiet minus the random inserts of ridiculously funny things and was never flirty whatsoever, he barely talked in raid settings except where he had to for tank things.

I learned he lived in a city only 15 minutes away from me, so I offered to give him some cookies my sister baked (mostly as a joke). He actually gave me his address and code for the front door of the condo building and said I could come by whenever. I was too nervous and scared so I went by around 5:30 in the morning one day and left the cookies in a little wax package labeled POISON by his door. He had previous said jokingly to not poison him. I was TERRIFIED that he would open the door because he somehow knew I was there. Thankfully, he didn't and I scurried off back into the night. He wound up loving the cookies.

We made another date for "gift exchange" where I spent a ridiculously long amount of time making the best from-scratch dumplings I've ever made in my life, and he made me the best from-scratch cookies I've ever had in my life. I waited and waited and waited for him to officially ask me to meet and he didn't for the longest time, which turned out to be because he was deathly sick and didn't want to pass it to me. Eventually I grew a pair and asked him if I'm reading too much into things ooooor is he as interested in me as I was in him? Poor schmuck asked me out to dinner right then :P

We travel together, live together, love together, and are engaged to be married next May! I know without a doubt he is my soul mate, if those things exist.

Edit: thanks to all of you who are sharing your stories! It's an absolute joy to read them and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to hear how you found your life partner playing this game. I came from a family that looks down on video games, "gamers" in general, and meeting people online and this is so refreshing.

These are the dumplings I made for him

submitted by /u/chashaoballs
[link] [comments]

I am furious that this name was available

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:33 PM PST

I don't think the T1 Rogue head was taken into consideration when they updated the character models

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:37 AM PST

Why is Horde more competitive than Alliance?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:22 AM PST

MFW I look in the mirror and something's not quite right

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:40 AM PST

BellularGaming - Comparing WoW's Overhauled Leveling To What We Have Now

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:44 AM PST

[Spoilers] So about the Lightforged Draenei...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:00 PM PST

So here are some pictures from the new patch 7.3.5 zones, and I noticed that the Lightforged Draenei starting zone looked so much like Tanan jungle from WoD and...

Current New

Current New

Current New

Current New

Current Map New Map

Looks like the playable Lightforged Draenei will come from AU Draenor or at the very least their starting zone will be there. Looks like we're cashing in that favor from Yrel maybe? Either way i'm pretty excited.

submitted by /u/t80088
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.