World of Warcraft - Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Weekly healing thread.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

How many vanilla players does it take to change a lightbulb?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:31 PM PST

... ... ... None. None of them will do it; they all hate change.

submitted by /u/Nexus_542
[link] [comments]

While looking through an old hard drive I found the first screenshot I ever took of the game, over ten years ago. I decided to recreate it.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 11:58 AM PST

Look what i picked up today. I found it in a secondhand store.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:09 AM PST

Method just hit 9/11, World second! They are tied up with Limit! The race is on!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:02 AM PST

New models for the moths?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:24 AM PST

Reminder: You can get the Antoran Charhound mount from LFR Antorus

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:19 AM PST

When you want to steal loot but you're also petty

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 11:47 AM PST

When all the Alliance are snug in their beds.. two little Blood Elves breach their Dalaran homestead

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

I think the coven hotfix buffed amanthul adds a little too much

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:41 PM PST

Killing Argus be all like

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 04:42 PM PST

Found some gold gossip while leveling a character

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:19 PM PST

Turalyon no longer says "it's been ages since I've seen another [race]!".

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:39 PM PST

Eonar's True Name

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:03 PM PST

A brand new player's thoughts so far on the game. (Long post) (TL:DR I LOVE IT)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 11:45 AM PST

So I have known about this game for ages, probably as long as I can remember. I had, and still have, friends who played and loved this game. I wanted to try it out for so long, but I never really had a chance. I never had a laptop or PC for anything other than school work, and I knew about the subscription and how my parents would in no way pay for it. Thus, I left the idea behind and all but forgot about the game.

Fast forward to me now, I have a job and go to college. I bought myself a decent laptop for school and games, and recently I saw that the Legion bundle was on sale during Black Friday while I was loading up Overwatch. I decided that I have money to spend and I could easily afford the subscription for at least a year, following my purchase. So, I bought the legion bundle and asked all my buddies how I can play with them while it was downloading. I logged in for the first time, made sure I chose the server my buddies were all on, then I had to create a character.

At the time I didn't know much about the community, or the lore of the game and I asked my buddies to let me do it all on my own. So, I chose a Blood Elf Monk cause it sounded cool. I loaded up into a large space with a single yellow exclamation mark on top of some random NPC, I was confused and curious. I walked up and talked to them.

Within about 2 weeks I got my monk to lvl 60. Got a troll druid to 24, a pandaren rogue to 35, and an undead warlock to 12. Needless to say, I got hooked. I read every single text box, from the quests to the tutorials. I wanted to know everything and catch up to everyone else. My friends made new characters to try and play with me along the way, but I keep leveling faster than them, because I just really want to play more than they do.

I love my journey with my characters, especially my blood elf monk. I love every character I meet in questing and dungeons. I don't know why, but just sitting down and sinking my free hours in to this game has been so fun. I get into my character, probably more than I should, but it just hard not too. I truly care for the world and my character's part in it. Its been a while since a game made me love my created character.

The random people I've meet have been kind and respectful to me and my newbie skills (except one dude who thought his heirlooms allowed him to pulling the whole room before the tank [me] and blamed everyone else when the healer couldn't keep him alive). Most people answer my questions when I asked, and some randoms in Orgrimmar let me join their dungeon group for the night when I asked if anyone can show me how dungeons work (cause they needed a tank and they wanted to show me some tricks). Its nice when veterans are willing to help new players, reminds my when I started playing Warframe. It really makes a game better when the player-base seems to truly care for the game.

The lore is kind hard to understand for me, but I looked up some videos to figure out the gray spots. I really love the horde vs. alliance stuff and the pandaren's story the most. (I'm also impressed the horde vs. alliance is more of a friendly rivalry and doesn't divide the community too much, as far as I can see, which is really nice!) All in all, the lore is something I can get into more as I reach the expansion stuff.

Gameplay wise, its simple and complex to me. Sure, you just press buttons in the direction of enemies at first, but later I learned about combos, rotations, and tactics. A layer of combat is added with every new ability I unlock and understand. The dungeons also push me to use my abilities to the best they can be, (and the raids probably will to once I finally do one). Overall, the gameplay variety i see with all the classes, and within the classes themselves, and how fun they all play out. I have only tired four classes so far so I assume they're all fun.

Sure, i see some questionable problems, and some of the players I've meet are not the most respectable people, but I've had fun. Whether all on my own, with some friends, or with some random players.

Conclusion, I'm really sad I didn't play this sooner, but at least I can now enjoy. I hope to join a guild and do some raids when I hit the cap. I also hope i learn more about the world and the gameplay. This is one of the best games I have played and I hope to see it to the end.

For The Horde!

submitted by /u/ThePalmaTree
[link] [comments]

I sketched out a template for a Sargeras sculpt I'm planning to do. Though you guys might like to see it.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:15 AM PST

I just got a belt from Antorus. It's ridiculously big on a female Pandaren.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:20 PM PST

Future Me isn't wielding the same weapon as me

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:34 AM PST

For the people who keep arguing about this: WoWprogress does NOT rank World Firsts by time relative to when your region opened. Limit took 6 hours longer to clear Varimathras than EU, but still has World First.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:38 AM PST

Something's not quite right....

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:00 PM PST

As requested: Dwarf Druid Cat Form

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:54 PM PST

Azeroth is burning - upcoming WoW special promotion in Hearthstone?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:24 AM PST

Mythic Coven world first includes 5 Affliction Locks, 3 Shadow Priests, and no melee

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:54 PM PST

Driving to work, when Deathwing flies through the zone.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:06 PM PST

Died on Hasabel Mythic progression mid portal something intresting happend when I released..

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:39 PM PST

I made a snowless c'thun christmas (?) snowball

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:26 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.