Why you never build over water... 7 Days To Die


Why you never build over water...

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:47 PM PST

This Game Is Awesome

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 04:39 AM PST

I picked it up in the sale and I've not played anything since. I loved Minecraft and this is like that.....but for Grown-ups.

Me and a Buddy found the Junk Yard and turned it into our Survival Compound. We have sniper nest's, a tunneling system and an emergency mine tunnel leading through a mountain in case it all gets a little hairy.

I'm the guy who has over 400 hours in Fallout 4 and has never completed it but had the most kick ass settlements.

I love it soooooo much and the fact that's still Alpha is mind blowing.

This is a game I will have for a very long time and enjoy each and every day.

Thank you Dev team and thank you 7DtD community for all the help you give to players.

submitted by /u/KrayzeKeef
[link] [comments]

Anyone else’s game constantly crashing on PS4?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:54 PM PST

My coop game keeps crashing for both me and my friend. I've tried removing lights and cutting down trees and stuff but it keeps happening. Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

submitted by /u/_shabadoo_
[link] [comments]

Attribute System & Character Class Discussion

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:47 AM PST

[PC] Keeping Busy At Night

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 08:30 PM PST

Me and my wife play together and typically just talk during the night in game, which we both find rather wasteful. Neither of us particularly enjoy optimizing our inventory sorting extensively so we are usually wasting a good chunk of our "dates" just in voice chat.

What suggestions do y'all have in order to best utilize the night hours? We play with Z's running off as she isn't quite ready for that style of gameplay as well as 90min Day Cycles.

Even on SP I also find this dead time to be an issue. What random things do y'all do when you aren't constrained by a fellow player that isn't at your skill level?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

submitted by /u/Kaiser718815
[link] [comments]

I hope with the new vehicles, we get some kind of road trip mode.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:14 PM PST

No item quality, no stats, no in-depth building or crafting. Just scavenging and driving, hoping to hit the evac site before the military leaves you. Maybe they spawn randomly on every seventh day. It'd just be nice to have a faster paced, higher tension game mode.

Ideally, everything with be medium-top tier quality. Guns would still be super rare but ammo would be pretty bountiful. There would be a lot more zombies in the city but driving offroad (especially in certain biomes) would decrease your cars quality quicker. Junk would be practically none existent, but you'd have a lot less backpack space, so you'd have to choose between car parts, fuel, food/water and weaponry.

This mode would mostly focus on keeping things quick in any way you can. decisions like when to go offroad to save time at the risk of breaking your car quicker, or whether to swap your vehicle out for another one, which may be worse but might also be completely functional. Areas would have more clearly defined loot (for instance, you'd be guaranteed to find at least some car parts in a garage or a gun in a gun store, while everywhere else would either have food or armor). bigger areas would obviously have more loot but would also take more time to search.

If we were to take the "evac every seven days" mode, you could cool things down and slow down if you wanted to take the route of skipping this evac until you're prepared. you wouldn't know where the evac is until the day, and the area would be flooded with zombies. but every week the enemies would get a little tougher.

What do you guys think of this mode? It'd be cool to see something done with both the vehicles and the awesome random gen, especially considering it'd break up the usual feeling of finding a good base and staying there forever.

submitted by /u/mrshaw64
[link] [comments]

The Riften Project (Skyrim) - 7 Days to Die

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:45 PM PST

Hi guys,

Part 3 of this mega build is now online. I am very close to finishing this project, just a few more interiors to complete and the outer walls.

Please come take a look at this awesome project!

Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34hee-VdFUM

Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0gxTq0H7U

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOadgTcCB3s

P.S - Once i have finished the project, i will make it available for download so if you want access to this project once done, please subscribe to the channel.

Enjoy :)

submitted by /u/AverageGamerOfficial
[link] [comments]

Easter Egg hunts /group events for PvP server

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:19 PM PST

Hi I'm planning on running some custom events for my PvP server, (Connect at 172.96.166.26:15258) like last man standing, Easter Egg hunts (hidden treasure chest in one of the small town buildings) whilst trying to hold off zombie and player attacks, does anyone have any experience of running this kind of stuff?

submitted by /u/woodcutter9
[link] [comments]

Poop in the pants

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:04 PM PST

PvE or PvP what's your preference?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:53 AM PST

I've noticed most PvE servers tend to be quite popular where as the PvP servers tend not to be very full. I run a modded Survival PvP server where we encourage team play and alliances particularly during Bloodmoons and custom Events, take a look and let me know what you think PvE or PvP what's your preference, a lot of people tell me that they don't play PvP because it's "too hard" which is why my PvP server is more of a PvE+ so I encourage players to work together during team events and Bloodmoons then all go their separate ways afterwards, I dunno, let me know what you think. Connect at 172.96.166.26 port: 15258

submitted by /u/woodcutter9
[link] [comments]

Anyone can help me with my forge? Does not want to craft an anvil even when I have all the necessary items. Im playing on xb1.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:24 AM PST

Help! PC Bike stuck underground just outside of trader! (can't dig it out)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 12:30 PM PST

We're playing on a persistent server that has not been restarted in a few weeks and things started to get a bit laggy... well I jumped off my bike without hitting spacebar, and it traveled about 10 units on it's own, then sunk underground... No big deal, right? Just dig it out... Well, it's right in front of a trader and the ground is off limits (get the same sound you get when you hit bedrock). I cannot get on the bike to be teleported when night time comes and I cannot get at it. Oddly, if I stand on the exposed handlebars just right, I get a broken leg as if I've fallen through the world. Is there a command I can do to remove the indestructibility or something like that?

submitted by /u/Poutine_Guy
[link] [comments]

Winter Wonderland! Holiday spirit is already here on Deadzone PvE! :)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:58 PM PST

Ps4 people

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:04 AM PST

Anyone on ps4 wanna get in on my game today in about 30 minutes

submitted by /u/Fafnirgrimson
[link] [comments]

Random Gen Total city?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:17 AM PST

Question,

With all the wonderful buildings that can be created by Randomgen is it possible to randomly generate a massive city map?

My thoughts for my server was to place each player within a massive city (like days to run across) and enforce a survival in the city sort of server - complete with nasty zombie suprises.

Has this already been done? my initial though weak googling has showed no results.

submitted by /u/Klaus73
[link] [comments]

Game keeps crashing and freezing?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:37 PM PST

Hey all. I bought the game for PC recently (usually play on PS4) and decided to give it a go today. My first attempt at playing led to it crashing to desktop within two minutes, with no error messages or anything. My second attempt, I made it a whopping five minutes before it froze up and I had to exit on my own.

I've googled it and while this seems to be an annoyingly common problem, I can't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/therealfrankjones
[link] [comments]

WHY IS IT SO DARK!?!?!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 08:31 AM PST

Relatively new to the game on the Xbox one, and can't help but notice how ludicrously dark the game is in general. Torches hardly provide light and I keep having to walk around with my flashlight out. Any settings I can change in the game?

submitted by /u/Hagerty121
[link] [comments]

Oil Shale in Deserts: What am I doing wrong?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 08:28 AM PST

We are looking for oil shale to keep the bikes fueled and the gens running and it is like, impossible to find. Random gen map, we're all new players, but we've seen a number of videos and done searches showing players just digging to the stone layer in the desert and then finding shale near the iron deposits.

I've mined out nitrite and coal and lead and all kinds of stuff by finding it on the surface in other biomes and digging down to find veins of it below. But with shale, there's nothing on the surface to look for and we can't even find a stone layer in the desert at all.

From +67 to -59 or whatever bedrock was we just had to use a shovel, it was all gravel/sand and there was never a stone layer. I've been walking around this desert for an in game week digging down in place after place and every time it's just sand all the way to bedrock.

What gives? Any other way to find it efficiently?

submitted by /u/Teeklin
[link] [comments]

Valmod Expansion: Bullet crafting is locked

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:17 PM PST

I have gun smithing 10/10. I have no clue what is wrong. I cant make any ammo at all. I looked up and have no clue what to do.

submitted by /u/donkeyollie1
[link] [comments]

What are your save game backup solutions?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:38 AM PST

Since I recently had a partially corrupted save game, has anyone implemented a backup solution for 7 Days? Something that will run automatically when you start the game, make a backup of your save, and then back it up again after you exit cleanly? I can perform any restores when necessary, I just want something that will back up my saves transparently before and after play sessions.

submitted by /u/KungFuHamster
[link] [comments]

Joel please keep wellness in the game

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:28 AM PST

In the last dev update video Joel mentioned taking the wellness mechanic out of alpha 17 he didn't mention what the cap would be, my guess would be 100 hp. You gotta have wellness in the game, I always have personal goals for my wellness.

submitted by /u/Slowjoeman
[link] [comments]

This may be a stupid question but can I get mods for ps4? Is it like a fallout 4 menu where I can add mods?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:29 AM PST

Valmod Questions

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:52 AM PST

Is there a schematic for the auger or is it tied to a skill? I have all the parts but can't seem to assemble the auger.

Is there a way to unlock survivor briefcases? I tried a lock pick with no luck.

Is there a way to make purification tablets? I have a fairly high science and can't seem to find the recipe. Is it loot drop only?

submitted by /u/Elevenpog
[link] [comments]

Does higher Wellness make Stamina regenerate faster?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:18 AM PST

So as everyone knows, As your Wellness goes up, So does your max health and stamina. I was wondering if the stamina regen multiplier applies to you stamina aswell?

For example, 1 stamina point regen a second at 100 stamina

When you get to 200 stamina, Does 2 stamina point regenerate a second because your max stamina is twice as what it was before?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense i tried explaining the best i could.

submitted by /u/wah97
[link] [comments]
Why you never build over water... 7 Days To Die

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.