The Legend of Zelda - Someone asked that I make my Majora's Mask ornament in full color (instead of just purple) - couldn't be more obsessed with the results!


Someone asked that I make my Majora's Mask ornament in full color (instead of just purple) - couldn't be more obsessed with the results!

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:45 AM PST

Just got these couch pillows! Thought you guys would enjoy :D

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:07 AM PST

A Beautiful Princess Zelda from BoTW by EternaLegend

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:45 AM PST

I tried to draw a silent princess

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:19 AM PST

Does anyone want my copies of LA DX, OoA, and Oos? PM me.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:22 AM PST

What exactly is the art/graphic style of Breath of the Wild?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:41 AM PST

It's not anime, but slightly cartoony, with watercolor textures.

It. Is. So. Damn. Beautiful.

submitted by /u/NexusPatriot
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite Armor set in Botw?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:25 AM PST

Are Phantom Hourglass and Sprirt Tracks Worth Playing?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 06:07 AM PST

They never really looked all that good to me, but are they actually worth it?

submitted by /u/Tyler_M41
[link] [comments]

Zelda: BotW - "Korok Forest" Reed Trio Cover

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:50 AM PST

Questions about the bloom in Wind Waker HD

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:47 AM PST

I really want to get Winf Waker HD but I'm concerned about the bloom. How distracting is it? Is there a setting that allows you to turn it down or turn it off?

submitted by /u/ObamaBiden2016
[link] [comments]

Update: My custom Minecraft painting is finished!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:16 PM PST

Odd request, but does anyone happen to have rigged 3D models of Zelda, Ganondorf, and Link?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:19 AM PST

What's Your Favorite Zelda Overworld?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:12 AM PST

Mine would have to be Majora's Masks Overworld. It has an amazing theme that will be stuck in your heads for days. Each direction holds a different landscape with a dungeon based on that landscape. The overworld isn't too big or too small. It's one of the best.

submitted by /u/Tyler_M41
[link] [comments]

Majora's Mask Off (SONG)

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:47 AM PST

Can someone scan a gamecube cover for me "Wind Waker\Metroid Combo"

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:27 AM PST

Hello everybody,

The front cover of my "Wind Waker\Metroid Combo" got ruined several years ago, The front cover was torn and had huge water/sun damage(not from me) I still have the manuals and cds in good shape

I just got around to taking a look at it, i was going to purchase the cover online but it seems this game is very rare and people want too much money for a complete one, around 500usd,

thats way too much, i am not willing to pay that much for a game when i already own it, and all i need is the cover, I could sell it like that on ebay, im sure someone would purchase it, but i don't want to sell it,

i own almost all of the zelda games. So what i did is i looked for a cover online to print, which i could not find. All i could find was parts of the cover and in smaller size.

So i did the next best thing and took parts from other game cube game covers online and used photoshop to copy and paste, and make it look almost authentic

The only parts i could not duplicate were:

  1. The font on the side/edge of the gamecube game, im not sure which font to use
  2. The main picture of the front is a bit blurry, could be sharper

other than that, i believe i did a great job

anyways, here is the final image: https://imgur.com/a/NlBBY

i might clean it up some more, but i am going to print this out on good quality paper, and add it to my zelda collection,

this will be my 35th zelda game

I am asking if anyone owns this game, could they scan the cover for me in high quality, i would like the front image to be sharper, it seems no one has ever scanned this exact gamecube game before

submitted by /u/snowball600
[link] [comments]

Which should I play first? BotW or WW?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:36 AM PST

I never had a Gamecube, and somehow never played WW on the Wii, despite having a GC controller and playing a few other GC games on it.

Now, after a few years of mostly PC gaming I got my hands on a WiiU, and I have a choice between WWHD and BotW.

Mind: I will play both! I'm just wondering which you think I should play first. Or actually, which is best to play last.

  • Play WW last, for it being a masterpiece in story and game-play, and because BotW's (rumored?) lesser story-driven game-play would feel empty after experiencing WW.

  • or BotW, which reinvents tLoZ, and its new mechanics may perhaps diminish the more old-fashioned linear experience of WW.

I realise it probably boils down to personal preference, I'd still like to hear your arguments though.

submitted by /u/PresumedSapient
[link] [comments]

If they made the 2d Botw Demo kit as a DLC, would you buy it?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:29 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk5swSyJ5zQ

Talking about that one. I know there is a fan game out, but if they sold a fleshed out, 100% good to go copy of that as a DLC for Botw, would you go for it?

submitted by /u/Uaterran
[link] [comments]

Zelda's. Freaking. Kingdom. Coming to Universal Studio's Florida!!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:04 PM PST

NES Link is referred to as...

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:24 PM PST

"Hero of Hyrule" by the Zelda who gets captured by Ganon and "A Real Hero" by Sleeping Zelda. The latter would be amusing if it's actually one of his titles.

submitted by /u/darklordoftech
[link] [comments]

What do my fellow Zelda fans think?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:07 PM PST

Finally finished all the 3d Zelda games except botw!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:02 PM PST

Hey guys, I got into the series last year after watching botw trailer (I think it was the game awards one) and I started with oot 3d, I first got it on the 3ds but it looked too bad so I dumped it and played it in citra in 1080p and it looked fine for even today's age. I am 16 so I wasn't even there when this masterpiece launch. Yes, a masterpiece. I have played all the current AAA games and thought I wouldn't like this old game. But I was wrong, this game feels ahead of its time, I can't imagine how they made it in 90s and it was their first 3d Zelda game. This game is magical. There is something about every sound in this game that is true magic. Everything from atmostphere to story to gameplay feels awesome. This game is my favourite game ever and I never imagined an old game like this would be so good. And the next game I played was Majora's Mask and that game was great as well.

Next I continued with the series with Twilight princess HD and Wind Waker HD. I really liked the art style in wind waker. It has aged so well. TP didn't age so well because of the realistic look but was still playable enough.

Next I played Skyward Sword. I didn't want to play it with motion controls so I loaded it on dolphin and played in 1080p with a gamepad. The controls were tricky at first but I got used to it. Some things like inserting the boss key was very hard because it kept drifting. but overall I liked the game because of the story and because of the dungeons. The final dungeon was really good.

This series has become my first series now. I can't wait to get a switch to play BOTW. I don't wanna play it on the Wii U because of the frame rate issues. And I am not sure if my friend would lend it to me again.

Just wanted to say that this series is really solid and there is something really fun about them that most games lack nowadays. 10/10. any other game you guys would recommend?

submitted by /u/keshav_thebest
[link] [comments]

The next Zelda could easily be a co-op game.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:19 PM PST

Considering the nature of the puzzles in BotW, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to have Zelda and Link be player characters in a future game. Puzzles could be similar in nature to Portal 2 multiplayer, requiring the players cooperating (or one player switching between the two) to solve.

Combat could be similar; Link is combat oriented, while Zelda is magic and support oriented.

Of course, this is all possible because Zelda was given a pair of pants.

submitted by /u/sockfullofshit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.