The Legend of Zelda - [OC] Redead cosplay


[OC] Redead cosplay

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:56 AM PST

[BOTW] You can create an updraft anywhere just by igniting 4 bundles of wood.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:10 PM PST

[OC] WW pencil art for my class

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:24 AM PST

[OC] I made the Spiritual Stones as a Christmas gift for someone. They're pins!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 08:19 AM PST

Got to experience Symphony Of The Goddess this past weekend. One of the most moving experiences I've ever had.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:06 AM PST

Zelda: Breath of the Wild Broadcast Confirmed for Japan on 12th December

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:27 PM PST

Breath of The Wild included in my 3 favourite game soundtracks of 2017!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:25 AM PST

Let's Find Atleast One Thing Each Zelda Title Does Best..

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:00 PM PST

I think we can find atleast one piece of every Zelda title and find something it does better than the others. This way we'll be able to better appreciate the lesser loved titles of the series.

 

I'll start: I think Spirit Tracks had some of the best puzzles in the series. Not necessarily the best areas or mechanics, but rather that little "aha" moment you can get from solving the puzzle. Nearly everything else about the game was fairly weak, but the individual puzzles were top notch.

 

What do the other games get right more so than the others?

submitted by /u/UserManHeMan
[link] [comments]

Majora’s Mask is available on Wii U Virtual Console

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:21 PM PST

This is likely not news to most but I decided to share anyway since I was pleasantly surprised today when I went into the eShop to purchase Skyward Sword and saw Majora's Mask sitting there available for purchase for $9.99. I had no idea it was released on VC. Hopefully this post will inform at least one or two zelda fans out there.

submitted by /u/FlexPiTo
[link] [comments]

BotW on Wii U. Any way to use the game pad as controller but still have the game on the TV?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:00 AM PST

It has been a long...long time since I fired up the Wii U. But instead of waiting until I get a Switch, I decided to pick up BotW this weekend for the Wii U. I wanted to play it.

Is there anyway to use the game pad as my controller, but still have the game appear on the TV? I know there should be. Like I said, it has been awhile since I played the system. But I can't figure it out and these motion control shrines are a pain in the neck trying to complete them with the game pad showing the game as well as controlling it. I have had to twist into some positions I did not think possible.

submitted by /u/Littlecletus13
[link] [comments]

Last night's blood moon over Washington, DC.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

Zelda Nintendo DS Hardware Pak

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:26 AM PST

Zelda: Group x Music Video 'Link'

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:09 PM PST

Hi all I made a music video using zelda game captures for Group X 's song link, hope you have a great day and enjoy! Zelda Music Video

submitted by /u/DOTZERZOR
[link] [comments]

he need some help

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

Which console has the most 3D zelda games on it?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:06 PM PST

Trying to decide what new Nintendo console to get. I've only ever played windwaker. I want the console with most 3D Zelda's on it. I was thinking this would either be the switch or the Wii U.

submitted by /u/FunctionalDepressive
[link] [comments]

Has anyone tried to frame the map of Hyrule that came with BOTW Explorer's Edition?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:53 PM PST

Was thinking of framing it and hanging it on the wall but wasn't sure what the size is.

submitted by /u/CaseAddiction
[link] [comments]

Playing BOTW For the First Time with a Pro Controller

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:47 PM PST

I recently got the Xenoblade Pro Controller (wanted it for so long). I could finally afford it. Does it make the game experience any different? Enhance it? I mean I was kinda okay with the grip and joycons, but at the same time some stuff was a little uncomfortable.

I'm busy playing Xenoblade so no Zelda yet for me, BUT, how is it playing with the pro controller?

submitted by /u/clementine4e
[link] [comments]

Is there a cooking guide somewhere? I'm a little confused.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:11 AM PST

It seems like not all ingredients are created equal. I will toss 5 mighty thistle into the pot and get a low attack boost dish, whereas I can toss in 3-4 mighty porgy and get a high attack boost dish. I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that except through experimentation. It gets even more convoluted when I begin mixing different ingredients. Also is there literally any reason to use the more expensive monster parts over just boko horns and keese wings? I'm having a hard time finding the difference in the resulting elixers. Sometimes they heal, sometimes they don't, sometimes they're more potent or last way longer, sometimes they're patheticly weak. I just can't figure out how to get consistent results.

Is there a guide that can show me the general potency of different ingredients and how they affect the outcome of the dish?

submitted by /u/TheCleanupBatter
[link] [comments]

Why should I play Majora's Mask?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:39 PM PST

Okay this is a pretty strange question I know. I WANT to play it, I actually own it on the Wii U VC and it is the only 3D Zelda I haven't beaten. But the problem is that I just find myself doing other things with my free time. What about Majora's Mask makes it worth playing? I've only just gotten the song of time, so I'm not far at all. What makes this game so special to you guys?

submitted by /u/EarthBoundFan3
[link] [comments]

Okay so hear me out...

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:05 PM PST

I love zelda lore, but over the course of the series, I think we all can agree the stories themselves are a bit stale at this point. TP had a good story because it branched out and introduced some whole new plot points, and BoTW, although I thought the memory system took away from it, had some good character buildup in Zelda's relationship with Link and how that changed over time.

Okay so hear me out.

I got this idea from another post recently, but what if we had a more grounded story revolving around the idea that Link and Zelda did get together (finally) and had a child, who would be the main protagonist of this game. Let's make her a girl for now because I think that'd be a nice change of pace and get the people who were complaining about Link always being male off our backs. So their daughter, around Links usual age at the time of the games, is sent on a quest as per usual and meets up with remixes of older zelda characters as well, and maybe she has to travel with people of the different races at times, which would address the lack of character development in BoTW. I think it could also have a major plot point of her meeting up with the son of Ganondorf somehow, and whether they'd form a bond or he'd be the villain, or maybe something more abstract, could be decided on. At the end of the day, Nintendo has never been one to put much work into the stories of their games, and I respect that, but what I'm really saying is that I just think they could do so much more, and I wanted to share a fun idea I had. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/xxsaltydogxx
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.