The Legend of Zelda - Navi: This time we fight together!" Also Navi:


Navi: This time we fight together!" Also Navi:

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:00 PM PST

I can't be the only one who thought Gohma was smiling in this artwork. [OoT]

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:27 AM PST

Is anyone else's Majora's Mask LE a little bit off-center?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:29 AM PST

My Badass New Gannondorf Piece, by Dave Teneval @ Red Baron Ink, NYC (x-post r/tattoos)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:09 AM PST

This is my Zelda 2 within the Breath of the Wild map theory. It's color coded to similar structures and compares two different officials Zelda 2 maps.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:48 AM PST

Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask) Guitar Cover

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:08 AM PST

Daruk is as confused as me about any information about The Champions’ Ballad.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

Any fans of Settlers of Catan that want to help with a project?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:22 AM PST

So to preface, sorry if this doesn't really belong here, I understand it isn't entirely Zelda content. Anyway, my friends and I are fans of the board game Catan, and we wanted to add our own Zelda twist to the game. So we took some of the most notable races from Zelda and made them playable factions in Catan, complete with their own personalized abilities. If you like the board game, feel free to pop into this post and give it a read, and I'd appreciate any advice or critiques you may have. Thanks for any help!

http://reddit.com/r/Catan/comments/7i7ykq/i_updated_my_hyrule_variant_if_anyone_is/

submitted by /u/TheHynusofTime
[link] [comments]

Saw this Wind Waker tattoo while I was out yesterday, and thought it was really cool. Thanks to the guy who let me take a photo of it!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:37 PM PST

Home storage at Hateno Village

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:36 AM PST

Hi guys,

can i use the house i bought as a storage for stuff? what i mean is not building the holders for weapons and shields but if i drop objects inside the house and leave will i lose them?

Thanks

submitted by /u/foggyandrew
[link] [comments]

Well goodnight, East Coast. Here's to *HOPING* we get DLC 2 news tomorrow.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:51 PM PST

  • holds up Chateau Romani

a'salute

submitted by /u/G00BY_PLS
[link] [comments]

My Link digital drawing I made back in 2014 with my Nintendo 3ds. I used the app “Colors! 3D”

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:43 PM PST

My friend killed a Guardian and it dropped its spear like this

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:45 PM PST

Animation analysis of the spin attack.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:16 PM PST

My father went out walking in a park and found out a crew was filming there. He sent me this pic after i asked him what they were filming. Posssible legend of zelda film or tv show in the works

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:33 PM PST

postman vaporwave wallpaperoni

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:48 PM PST

Ocarina of Time was never perfect.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:44 AM PST

Water Temple my ass. I never liked the Gerudo Fortress.

submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
[link] [comments]

Zelda: Breath of the Wild, WiiU crash after DLC

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:27 PM PST

After buying and downloading the Expansion Pass for BOW I tried to play the game. It starts normally until it gets to the menu and shows the info about the dlc I just downloaded. But then it freezes if I try to press a or b and it even froze after leaving it a couple of seconds. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it if you did. Thanks

submitted by /u/TomatoSaurusToons
[link] [comments]

I haven't played Skyward Sword but want to catch up on what happened/ it's place in the lore?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:07 PM PST

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a Switch and started playing BoTW. I haven't played Skyward Sword however so I don't know anything about the story of it.

I just was wondering if you guys knew a good resource or let's play that can help me catch up?

Thanks!! :)

submitted by /u/TheSurfingHamster
[link] [comments]

[LCT] I can finally lay this one to rest.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:44 PM PST

Seriously, how do you pronounce "Sahasrahla"?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:40 PM PST

I'm working on a piece of audio fiction about Link arriving at the Lost Woods for the first time and pulling the Master Sword from the pedestal. Then Sahasrahla's voice echoes through.

How on Earth do you pronounce his name and not sound drunk doing so?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/erichunter
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.