The Legend of Zelda - Finally 100% on this Masterpiece so I took this picture and now wait for the DLC


Finally 100% on this Masterpiece so I took this picture and now wait for the DLC

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:00 AM PST

I was playing Breath Of The Wild and loaded a save where I was riding a bear...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 04:02 PM PST

Zelda chest plate tattoo progression update

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:59 PM PST

Woodlands: Hyrule

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:04 AM PST

My secret santa made a pretty good choice

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:10 PM PST

The Zelda 2 overworld contains the entire Zelda 1 overworld in it. Coincidence, easter egg or is it accurate?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:41 AM PST

http://i.imgur.com/bBT1y.jpg

I was wondering if there was ever an official explanation how the bottom left corner of the overworld map of Zelda 2 is a rough approximation of the entire overworld map of Zelda 1. Is this just a coincidence, an easter egg/joke or does it accurately reflect that Zelda 1 only took place in a tiny area of Hyrule and the remaining entirety of Hyrule is explored in Zelda 2?

submitted by /u/Eggs_is_eggs
[link] [comments]

Look what I just found. The greatest hits from 1998.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

Suggestion for blacksmith in BoTW

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:37 PM PST

So I was thinking about how it would be cool if the game had a blacksmith. Now the concern is that it could take away from exploration, but it could be a cool new line of side quests.

Perhaps there is someone in town who wants to be a blacksmith, but doesn't know how to make weapons and shields and stuff. He remembers a legend of an ancient blacksmith who kept a book of all the weapons that could be made, but after the calamity the pages were scattered about. This guy could make replica weapons of the one that you find if he had certain things.

The blacksmith would then need to have the page, the weapon, and the materials it calls for. Once the player gives the black Smith these things the blacksmith learns how to make the weapon and thus the weapon become available in his shop for x amount of rupees or for free in exchange for materials.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/yaoigay
[link] [comments]

Freecamera Mod BOTW

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:05 AM PST

Is it possible to do a freecamera fov mod for this game like a ''photo mode'' in cemu ?

submitted by /u/Meltic90
[link] [comments]

I found something curious in BotW...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:58 PM PST

While exploring the mountains north of the Gerudo Desert, I found a statue called "The Statue of the Eighth Heroine". I am aware of, and have completed, the Seven Heroines shrine quest. I was just wondering if there are any quests tied to this statue, as it's location on the map seems strange to me. (The statue is just north-east of the Gerudo Summit) If anyone knows anything about this mysterious statue, please let me know.

submitted by /u/Mr_Branwen
[link] [comments]

Link the Warrior

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:22 AM PST

Toon Zelda!

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:42 AM PST

Tea and Link. Evening sorted!

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 10:51 AM PST

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Kakariko Village (Piano Arrangement)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:48 PM PST

skyward sword advice

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:28 PM PST

I have a Wii u, and I want to try out skyward sword, which looks really good, but the few times I tried out the wii controls, I couldn't figure out how to use them, like at all. Now this was a few years ago, and I only tried it for like a minute, but from what I remember, I wasn't even able to navigate the UI, let alone play a game. Is this game, and I guess all of the wii's catalog, worth trying again?

submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
[link] [comments]

So I made an orchestral remix of the stone tower temple theme from Majora's Mask...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:22 PM PST

First ever Zelda game

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 05:46 PM PST

Should I get wind waker or BOTW for the Wii U?

I've never played a Zelda games in my life and this'll be my first purchase between the two.

submitted by /u/LittleCucumber
[link] [comments]

A Trippy Way To Tap Into Ocarina of Time Nostalgia

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:27 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.