Street Fighter Dear Capcom: Please enable Invite/Friend online matches for unsupported SF 30th Anniversary titles.


Dear Capcom: Please enable Invite/Friend online matches for unsupported SF 30th Anniversary titles.

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 01:05 AM PST

(Not sure where to post this, but Reddit/SF seems the most likely to be heard)

Dear Capcom,

I love your 30th Anniversary Street Fighter package on all platforms (I will be triple dipping, Steam, Xbox One and Switch). I applaud you for even giving us online support, with ranking features for the games you have chosen.

One thing I think most would agree with is, because you are emulating CPS1 (SF2/SF2CE/Hyper Fighting), CPS2 (NC/Super Turbo/Alpha 1/2/3), CPS3 (NG/2I/Third Strike), could you PLEASE (at least), add in an player Lobby where you could say create a lobby with Street Fighter Alpha 2(CPS2, same hardware as Alpha 3) and invite friends. I'm not talking matchmaking/ranked etc. (SF1, can stay offline as its completely diff hardware).

I'm talking just a CUSTOM ONLINE GAME mode, where I could create a "Street Fighter Alpha 2" lobby and invite friends to play. It wouldn't require more than some extra UI, and you can utilize the existing netcode for the CPS2 emulation (ie./ Alpha 3). Like CPS3, you could support Custom Online with SF3:NG/SF3:2I) with the same netcode as 3S as they are all sharing the CPS3 architecture.

tl;dr: Not asking for Ranked/Matchmaking for the unsupported titles, but please add support for custom friend lobbies for the 'other' games.

God bless,

A Lifelong Street Fighter Fan (Alpha 2 is best Alpha!).

Peace.

submitted by /u/Vykyan
[link] [comments]

I've never been happier about a dropped ultra input

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:03 AM PST

AE: Ryu can now cancel EX Hadoken into VT

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 05:35 AM PST

cool player list of zowie world cup

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 02:24 AM PST

Cuphead's Street Fighter Shoutout

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:53 PM PST

In-Flight Street Fighter

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 09:29 AM PST

The "A Shadow Falls" story mode on Extra difficulty is a pretty fun single-player experience (plus 50k FM)

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:23 AM PST

The "General Story" underwhelmed me, gameplay-wise, and was for most intents and purposes just a collection of cutscenes with combo training in between.

I fired up "extra" difficulty after completing the general story mode (last year), and found myself unable to breeze through Charlie at 80% health vs. Bison, particularly because Charlie is my worst character. I quickly gave up, enough of this, etc.

Fast forward to now, with the time crunch to the "no more FM from single-player stuff" update. 50 000 FM is on the line, so it's worth doing if only for that, but I was surprised to find the experience to be actually novel this time around.

The Dolls all actually did their signature attacks as opposed to being level 1 CPU punching bags. Decapre's pretty awesome, in particular, with her many teleporting moves.

If you like "single player" at all, it's worth going through. Full-meter-start Necalli and Bison as the "last boss" incarnations are a decent challenge. Might as well do it while you still get a big FM bonus for doing so.

submitted by /u/Nawara_Ven
[link] [comments]

Craziest SFV combo i've seen yet. (Menat)

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:26 PM PST

Zangief has his own beer

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:09 PM PST

Playing Sega Dreamcast for Xmas. How I get it to work on a modern TV with HDMI. SF Alpha 3 footage: 6:25

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 07:10 AM PST

Ludovic (Training Chun Li) Vs Neon V (Kolin)

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 07:15 AM PST

Fighting Game Notes App in development: Feedback from community welcome

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:13 AM PST

Daigo in AE

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 05:47 AM PST

If you've watched this year you've probably seen he loses to a lot of throw loops. He is very stubborn to tech or jump and prefers to block too much. With the removal of throw loops and nerds to command grabs how good do you think he will be. With no nerfs to guile so far I can definitely see Daigo at the top of CPT leaderboards. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/ezaddy8
[link] [comments]

30 ways how to Swag with Gouken

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 12:43 AM PST

I think this sequence is awesome

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:19 PM PST

Battle lounge desperately needs filtering

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 03:05 AM PST

Whilst they have improved flags and ping (some what) it still needs filtering. Filter by REGION, RANK are a must at the very least. It's so annoying having to constantly research every time and filter manually.

submitted by /u/antigirl
[link] [comments]

Zowie Challenge: road to evo japan tournament going on right now in Brussels, Belgium!

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:57 AM PST

My plan to become better & helping others

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 07:36 AM PST

Hi guys, I'm Mr. Awesome and i'm a competitive SFV player. I've played SFV since the day it was released. I'm Super Daimond in ranked & I play Birdie, Abigail & Alex.

In my country (Netherlands) I've won the very 1st SFV tournament with my Birdie & within 6 months i've won a few more tourneys, but after that i've fallen off a bit. There weren't many SFV tournaments and when there was one, waiting for the next one could take months, if not longer (not counting online tourneys), and thanks to that, my motivation has been falling off. And the fact that most people in the Netherlands stopped playing, making the SFV scene almost dead, didn't helped either.

I love competitive SFV & I don't want to quit this game. I wanna expand my knowledge in SFV, travel to a few country's, win more tournament's, make rivals along the way & (hopefully) get a sponsor (i've been said that I have that much potential).

So what am I leading up to? Well, i've decided to record my games & put them on youtube & decided to stream my games, so that you guys can give me feedback.

I know it is basically self-promotion what i'm doing in this post & i honestly don't know if i'm breaking the rules of this subreddit (If I am, please call me out on this. I've read the rules but I didn't see anything about it), but I really want to improve & I want to get as much feedback as possible.

And if you guys want, I can put your games in youtube or stream them so that others can give feedback about your game.

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6ZnLOj1cEEdhUQJqsHmLQ?view_as=subscriber

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/misterawesome01

Please note that I'm still figuring this whole youtube/streaming thing out.

Thank you guys so much for even reading this post. Good luck to your guys & fight on!

submitted by /u/Misterawesome01
[link] [comments]

Who here could ever thought that Birdie would win Capcom Cup?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 08:41 AM PST

I feel like we are not talking about this enough. That player took some major top tier characters and players using them.

submitted by /u/thegrudge2007
[link] [comments]

Stupendous not too happy with Zangief V2

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:53 PM PST

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:05 AM PST

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

  • Just want to chat? Come visit our Discord server!

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

1st Alex Nation Podcast featuring Gunfight and TwistedRivera

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

Will SFV:AE improve on the netcode and or load times?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:52 PM PST

Keeping my fingers crossed.

submitted by /u/joytoy322
[link] [comments]

Trying to pick a side-game that'll teach me good fundamentals. Should I play 4, Super Turbo, or 3rd Strike?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:08 PM PST

Hi everyone!

I'm a beginner to the SF series. I have a very basic grasp of the fundamentals, but I'd like to get much better at applying and understanding them in-match, as well as improve my decision making. On top of playing SFV, I wanted to pick up a second Street Fighter game on the side that'll teach me strong fundamentals and habits that'll make me a much better player overall. I'm torn between 4, 3rd Strike, and Super Turbo.

I'm quite fond of all 3 of these games from a gameplay standpoint, but I'm not sure which one will help me out the most. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/cdsjin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.