Hearthstone - Streamer Sundays Weekly Discussion


Streamer Sundays Weekly Discussion

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:11 PM PST

Do you enjoy watching streamers? Do you wish there was an easier way to find new up-and-coming streamers beyond the well-known, established Twitch goliaths?

Do you have a stream yourself? Are you looking to get exposure but not sure how given how Twitch displays streams and how one-shot stream promotion posts on Reddit tend to get ignored? Is anyone still reading these questions?

This thread is for you!

If you are a streamer or know of a cool, lesser-known (read: doesn't regularly pull in 1K+ viewers) streamer feel free to post the URL and a short, informative pitch about why you feel others would be interested to watch it. Why should someone watch your suggested stream rather than one of the hundreds of other streams out there?

The next great streamer might be just one comment away.

Enjoy!

Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Hey Blizz , can I get uuuuuuuh ... D A I L Y Q U E S T

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 02:12 AM PST

It's been like 3 or 4 days since I've last received a quest. Trying to change the language / server didn't work. It's becoming really frustrating. Is BBrode in need of our money so he can fill up a second pool with them? BBrode laughing in the background

submitted by /u/Krios404
[link] [comments]

Teaching my new friend how to play

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:06 AM PST

When a spell on The Voraxx is countered, the spell still gets cast on the 1/1 Plant

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:01 AM PST

“Taskmaster be cruel”

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:55 PM PST

It's been over a week since the expansion and we are still not getting daily quests. Get your shit together Blizzard.

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:59 AM PST

No daily quests bugs are not that out of the ordinary around a launch, but when it has been over a week, something is up. This is getting ridiculous. A game that makes $20,000,000 a month should be able to be fixed sooner than a week after. Quit your bullshit. This is beginning to look intentional.

submitted by /u/BattlefieldNinja
[link] [comments]

How to succeed in the K&C Arena

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:40 PM PST

Hey guys, I'm Shadybunny.

The past week I've been experimenting in the Arena. Figuring out both how to draft/play the strong classes and how to counter them.

I've finished my initial meta report, you can read up on it here; https://www.f2k.gg/articles/kobolds_and_catacombs_early_meta_report_arena_115

I've been having a great time with Arena this expansion, I hope you will too

submitted by /u/Shadybunnylive
[link] [comments]

You can facetank a Poisonous Spore with Bolf on board!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:57 PM PST

Fiery Smol Axe

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:07 AM PST

Redesigning Overload

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:28 AM PST

Overload is good in theory but its quite obvious that Shaman is hindered by it. I remember back when we didn't have Totem Golem or Tunnel Trogg - Shamans was nowhere to be seen because it was a bad class at the time. Now it've had its moments on top of the tier lists, but it is not because the class has good "evergreen" cards and mechanics. Cards with a bunch of overload today will almost never be used competivily unless they are crazy strong just because overload is seen more as a handicap rather than a cool class thing.

Overload is simple and it sounds like some huge tempo swings can be gained from powerful overload cards. While it's true, it is only made possible in ideal situations, such as playing "4 mana 7/7" on turn 4. But what happens when you play it on lets say turn 7? Maybe you cant use all your mana which causes you to float mana. This is where overload is the worst because you dont use the power gained from overload and only gets punished by it.

I think overload should be redesigned so that you are not punished when you float mana. An example: You play "4 mana 7/7" on turn 5 and nothing more. When you press end turn, one of the overload locks gets removed since you floated a mana crystal. This causes you to only overload for 1 the next turn, instead of 2. This way you could play your "4 mana 7/7" on turn 6 and end your turn and therefore not be overloaded the next turn since you floated 2 mana. It seems fair, and makes overload a more desirable mechanic.

submitted by /u/Radius112
[link] [comments]

Twillight's call summons Silverware Golem, intended?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:47 PM PST

Defile 101

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:17 PM PST

You and a Clone Vs. the Guy She Tells You Not to Worry About

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:41 PM PST

Is anyone else still not receiving daily quests?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:29 AM PST

I tried the thing where you change the language too, and it worked once, but dailies are still not coming up regularly. Has there been any word on this?

submitted by /u/AceOfWombats
[link] [comments]

Does "Exploding Runes" secret have no counterplay?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 02:12 AM PST

Play a small guy - get burned
Play a big guy - lose tempo
Meanwhile get fucked by mage 5/5 in the face
Eater of Secrets comes too late, doesn't do much and sucks in other matchups
Isn't this broken?
There is so much mages in ladder, but I'd rather not join them...

submitted by /u/3xplo
[link] [comments]

Collecting Ayas in dungeon run

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:37 AM PST

Updated secret cheat sheet for Kobolds and Catacombs [fixed]

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:15 PM PST

That moment when you have an exam tomorrow but then you look at your pencil

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 08:12 AM PST

I love it watching priests concede turn 5 (Praise The Darkness)

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 05:41 AM PST

This has to be on the KnC checklist right?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:14 PM PST

If you haven't noticed yet, Master Oakheart actually wields the Woecleaver!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:44 AM PST

How I Fatigued Vustrasz The Ancient In The Dumbest Way Possible And Never Looked Back

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 08:53 AM PST

Yup, that's me. You might be wondering how I ended up in this situation.

It all started with a Double Deathrattle, Double [[Sylvanas]], Wand of Disintegration Priest Run... "What could go wrong?" I said as I entered his treasure filled lair.

Everything went wrong immediately.
My precisely crafted, expertly selected Deathrattle deck full of Spells and Elementals stood no chance against Vustrasz's cunning tactic of hitting me in the face with his surprisingly powerful chest.

I ran out of options quickly, and was forced to use my Golden Kobold in search of unspeakably powerful minions, capable of destroying entire battlefields and rescuing me from my plight.

As luck would have it, I got two Deathrattle minions to synergize with my deck!
[[Majordomo Executus]] and Deathwing Dragonlord.

Unfortunately I was still at 70 health, and had no other Dragons.

The battle went on as Vustrasz continued rubbing my face with his tentacle-filled chest of wonders, and I figured my only hope is having my Sylvanasses capture his many chests and protect them, to ward off his fiery breath!

Turns out it doesn't work like that.
The Dragon took offense to my petty thievery, and quickly obliterated his stolen chests - now empowered by my Deathrattle Totem - filling his hand with his hard earned artifacts of power, while I only grabbed a single Goblet.

On the bright side, I could now use my Wand of Disintegration without a worry! Clearly this battle was going uphill from here.

Inspired by my previous act of desperation, The wise wyrm used a newly acquired Golden Kobold to replace his prized possessions with other Legendary minions, seeing as his fiery breath was more than enough to destroy any fools who opposed him directly.

My situation was dire, yet it was too soon for me to admit defeat. My last artifact, Tolin's Goblet, provided me with a large supply of [[Eternal Servitude]]s, allowing me to cruelly bring Sylvanas back to life every turn, perish from the fiery breath, and possess the Dragon's favored Legendaries!

Now the stalemate has begun, as I focused on healing my burns and stealing his minions for destruction, and Vustrasz continued drawing his cards in search of answers.
It all reached a climax as the crafty lizard used his final trump card, granted to him by the power of the Kobold, the one and only [[Nat Pagle]]!

Fish after fish, catch after catch, Vustrasz reached a state of fatigue. I was down to 13 health after the mighty Dragon finally ran out of all cards in hand.
The time was right, not too soon and not too late.
I summoned The Unstoppable Executus!

Moments before my death, the ancient's flames instead breathed new life into the Firelord himself, and with Sulfuras at my side I returned the favor.

The battle was over. We have both reached our checkmate, yet Vustrasz's last breath was not full of fire - it was merely a tired wheeze of regret.

TL;DR - Don't try to fatigue a giant fire breathing dragon by giving him all of the treasures you stole from him. But if you put your heart into the game, and are really lucky, all decks can finish a Dungeon Run.

submitted by /u/FeamT
[link] [comments]

Toast pulls off a SICK Temporus combo

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:07 PM PST

This is what happens when Grand Archivist pulls a potion from your deck. It didn't had any effect besides the generic +2/+2.

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:20 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.