Skyrim - So, I decided to boot up my old PS3 Skyrim saves. This is what I found.


So, I decided to boot up my old PS3 Skyrim saves. This is what I found.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 03:04 PM PST

MRW I'm swarmed by dragons

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:07 AM PST

Alduin retaking his rightful place for the holidays.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 12:13 PM PST

After playing Skyrim for over 1000 hours, I have once again realized something for the first time...

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 03:33 PM PST

I always thought that the clear skies shout was useless and was only meant to be used to climb the throat of the world and to fight Alduin in Sovengard. However, I just discovered last night that the shout can change the fucking whether. I don't know how it never hit me before! I can stop rain and snow whenever I want AND as a bonus, whenever you use the shout at the sky, it make the Auroras appear. Every. Time. I now use this shout every time nightfall comes and no Auroras are present. Makes my Skyrim experience much more enjoyable and immersive. Am I the only one that was not aware of this the whole time I was playing?!

submitted by /u/ThanksForNothin
[link] [comments]

Finding something new!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:57 AM PST

I've played through Skyrim on 15 or more characters never playing with the mind of being a completionist, so every now and then I find something new, last night was one of the best, I found the redwater scooma cave or whatever it's called and was pleasantly surprised with a pretty deep and interesting dungeon. New experiences!

submitted by /u/jmillzrotmg
[link] [comments]

DragonSlayer

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:43 AM PST

Never noticed before that these crystals were being held by hands

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:43 PM PST

Bloodmoon

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:50 AM PST

Don't like those eye you got. There's a bad hunger to them.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:19 AM PST

Temple

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:49 AM PST

Pure mage tips?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:57 AM PST

Recently started my first serious playthrough and decided on a pure mage high elf. What are some tips to keep me from being so squishy and a good overall skill progression? I'm focusing on destruction and conjuration mainly, but trying to level alteration for the armor buffs as well.

So far all my points have gone into Magicka.

submitted by /u/Gooch_McTaint
[link] [comments]

That’s it, I’ve peaked.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 10:08 AM PST

I used to be an Adventurer like you...

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 12:17 PM PST

Levelling up too fast?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:07 AM PST

New to the game and asking if its normal to be level 20 when completing the quest to retrieve Jurgen Horn. Havent done any other quests besides the main one. Enemies are so hard to kill and deal a tons if damage too.

submitted by /u/Bread-and-Butter
[link] [comments]

my new iron dagger tattoo

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:59 PM PST

New Infinite Level Up Glitch?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:27 AM PST

Ignore the awful reflection on my tv in the daytime but I thought this was humorous

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:30 PM PST

Im contemplating dropping $400 just to play skyrim in VR.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

Worth it or waste of money?

Edit: I'm looking at the PSVR bundle.

submitted by /u/cryptkeeper88
[link] [comments]

Draugr Eyes

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:48 AM PST

Hey all,

I'm new to Skyrim (only started with the switch release), and noticed that my character has a blue glow from their eyes. I read on an old forum that this was a bug that sometimes happened on PC, but I was wondering if it could be something else.

For the record, i'm an imperial archmage/werewolfI normally wear the archmage robes, circlet of magic, Savos Aren's amulet & bonemold gauntlets. I have no diseases. I currently wield an enhanced elven sword & dawnbreaker.

Any ideas on this or how to correct this?

submitted by /u/SkywardJordan
[link] [comments]

Making your problems disappear

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:07 PM PST

Just realized that the Nazi elves are the Alt-Mer

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:59 PM PST

Nothing like a fresh install ready to mod in the morning!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:43 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.