Skyrim - Nothin' but net


Nothin' but net

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:11 AM PST

Skyrim, White River Waterfalls [OC] (x-post from r/ImaginaryTamriel)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:11 PM PST

As fabulous in death as he was in life

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:48 PM PST

Found some awesome concept art for more elegant Glass Bows. Really wish I could find a mod for these.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:23 PM PST

Let me show you the Nightingale armor we've made! Cosplay by MightyRaccoon from SintryMir Cosplay Studio

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:28 PM PST

I’ve never been so happy to start over

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:45 AM PST

Skyrim in a nutshell

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:21 AM PST

TIL in sovngarde the large monk statues that tower above you turn to face you whenever you look away from them (2:37)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:33 PM PST

After conventional means weren’t able to rid him of his ear wax, Mr Bandit tried a more unorthodox approach

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:14 PM PST

I know it's you Lydia...

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:12 PM PST

get back in bed

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:35 AM PST

I finally caved and bought Skyrim for the 3rd time...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:26 AM PST

Anyone else noticing weird motion aiming on the Nintendo Switch? Any slight twist motion throws aiming in the other direction!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:48 AM PST

Anyone know how to fix this? Mesh problem caused by Citrus headmesh

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:55 AM PST

He had such big dreams :

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:52 AM PST

Just having a casual conversation with Paarthurnax when...

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:31 PM PST

Stargazing outside of Whiterun

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:00 PM PST

A Brief Story of Solitude

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:42 PM PST

*IMO not a spoiler, lemme know if I need to mark it thus

TIL that being level 17 instead of level 3 when I first walk into Solitude makes saving Roggvir seem like a much more tempting option. Story:

I was planning on getting an Amulet of Arkay from a shop in Solitude for a radiant quest. I had just previously gotten Inigo from Riften and I was wandering about, seeing how he did. I walk into Solitudes gate and see the standard scene pre-execution. On a whim (I've always hated the Imperials penchant for beheadings, though I don't normally do the civil war quests) I run up there, dwarven greatsword in hand, and start swinging. Roggvir bolts off (the champ dodged every arrow that immediately went towards us) and Inigo and I are left with both the Solitude captain, the Imperial captain, and almost every guard in the city standing right in front of us.

Chaos ensued. I think my favorite moment was when Inigo took an arrow, yelled "Ah! My shoulder!" And then proceeded to grab the nearest guard by his shoulder and stab his sword straight through him whilst announcing ,"Oh! This one definitely remembered to take his vitamins today" (or something along those lines).

After the guard force was totally annihilated inside-I still can't believe we lived- we ran out of the city, freshly spawned guards still chasing us. I reckon I had about 20000 GP or more in bounty to Hjaalmarch by the time the last guard fell.

Time to go join the Stormcloaks, I suppose. And I still need that amulet.

TL;DR random pseudo-moral impulses as the Dovahkiin may or may not lead to obliterating a towns guard regiment. Also, sarcastic Khajiit have the best battle quotes.

submitted by /u/GrinningThief
[link] [comments]

Stolen Glory, the story of the real Last Dragonborn

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:40 PM PST

So after years of heavily modded Skyrim, which always included either Run For Your Lives or another AI mod that would make civilians hide in doors, I'm playing it Vanilla on Switch. Come one, come all to witness the true magic of Skyrim.

Level 23 Breton Heavy Armored, Two-handed conjurer.

Coming back to Riverwood to get my things back after diplomatic immunity, I walk in, get threatened to be pranked (not a little, but a lot by a kid) and then hear the roar of a Dragon. This is my first time playing legendary, since mods usually made combat challenging enough before, and I refused to just head indoors to get my things. So I'm left with no arrows because I'm stupid and smuggled a bow without arrows into the embassy. All I have is Lydia flinging fireballs and my Flame Atronach since this dragon refuses to land to either use Sanguine's rose or cleave it in two with my Greatsword. With minimal healing capabilities, I'm basically forced into a healer/support role. A really bad healer/support role.

Guards are getting destroyed, kids are running around, some townspeople look like theyre actually trying to hide and not die, and Lydia is trying her best to miss every fireball she throws.

After a couple of minutes, it hits 3/4 health and I grab some steel arrows from the dead bodies of the guards and fire away while resummoning flame atronachs. Eventually, the thing gets grounded next to the lumbermill, and I try my best not to get messed up by it's melee with Slow Time and trying to get Lydia to take some heat. All the potions I smuggled and 0 arrows left, it has the tiniest sliver of health left, and I'm pumped. Switch back to my sword and try to do a cheesy matrix move with Slow Time, but I didn't realize I still had cool-down time, which made me stop running for a split second before doing a forward power attack.

About to start the down slash Ending this shit Someone sprints past me and ends up pushing me into the water causing me to miss the dragon completely

It's fucking Hilde

And she finished this beast off with a power attack from her Steel Dagger.

I stand there. Baffled. Then she sheathes her dagger, turns to me with fresh dragon blood on her face, and says:

"That spell looks dangerous, keep your distance"

submitted by /u/RegularOldPandacakez
[link] [comments]

Is this Lost Knife Hideout, and if so does it really go there?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:59 AM PST

Late night tinvaak with an old dovah

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:55 PM PST

First time playing on switch.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:20 AM PST

I got it on release and am about 25 hours in, I played the story a little bit (I got the shout that makes you dash a bit) and then took a break from that.

Ive been exploring and enjoying that aspect, but I am kinda lost tbh. All of the lore and stuff just goes above my head, and if I do pay attention to it, it ends up confusing me.

Also confused on armour, and where to get new equipment.

Should I have played other games in the series to understand what's going on in this game? I'm a first time player.

submitted by /u/Foolalot
[link] [comments]

Characters silhouette

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:42 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.