RuneScape Same but for rs3.


Same but for rs3.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:15 AM PST

How many osrs players does it take to change a lightbulb?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:28 PM PST

None. None of them would do it. They all hate change.

Edit: Since people keep asking, idea taken from:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7i0ve2/how_many_vanilla_players_does_it_take_to_change_a/

submitted by /u/Sylthrim
[link] [comments]

Gower Quest Reward needs an F2P Update (Fletching is now F2P)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:27 PM PST

When you bring a girl home and you see the games she plays

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:36 PM PST

One of the best Ironman deaths

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:24 PM PST

I want to chop this tree down so badly

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:39 PM PST

Somehow lost an Altar piece in Gower Quest. Found this is quest log. I didn't destroy it or have a full inventory. Found it funny though.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:02 AM PST

Found this gem in AskReddit

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:44 PM PST

All I want for Christmas, is...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 03:35 AM PST

Could we get some small mid-combat QoLs?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:43 AM PST

Currently there are 3 little problems I found while mid-combat.

First, if you hover your mouse over an active buff or debuff, you can read what it does. Mid-combat it flickers usually after every hit, making them almost unreadable. Could this be fixed so it stays there?

Secondly, could it be done, that when you leave your working cannon at creatures for a quick bank, it wont always close bank interface? It's quite annoying that bank interface gets closed around every cannon shot.

And the third thing is similar to the one before, but it has a key difference. When you kill a creature, you get the xp drop afterwards. This xp drop can close many interfaces, including bank, or boss collection log, for instance. Could it be done, that you don't get the xp pop-up until you close the interface manually?

Thanks for any answer in advance. Have a nice December.

submitted by /u/DraCam1
[link] [comments]

I wish I never looked

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:49 PM PST

Some of the tallest droppable items in runescape. Do you know of any others?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:01 AM PST

Not sure if this have been posted, but ty for the buff bar update

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:27 PM PST

[Help] How do I enable the right click options for my own battleships? Currently unable to re-deploy them...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:05 AM PST

Invention links and guides for all the plebs, let's all help em with our best documents, vids and explanation

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:49 AM PST

When starting off invention I had trouble finding relevant clear information as everyone had different links, guides, opinions etc. Here are the links I have found most useful for everyone to use as they wish. Many thanks for anyone who wishes to contribute I'll copy paste your links on here to make it more clear for everyone. (big thanks to the authors of those links too)

submitted by /u/DeadlawRS3
[link] [comments]

Newish corp meta for 70-75 kills/hr solo or 12-14m+/hr

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:15 PM PST

Glad I didn't skip Edi.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:55 AM PST

Since gold premier will be over by the time group ironman releases.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:23 AM PST

Is there any way we could have a 1-week window to purchase it for group-irons only when the update does release? Its gonna be hell trying to progress with how slow loyalty points become available.

submitted by /u/younglinkgcn
[link] [comments]

RuneScape listed as #4 healthiest MMORPG in 2017 according to massivelyop.com

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:25 PM PST

I Miss The Old Jagex

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:29 AM PST

I miss the old Jagex,

updates of gold Jagex

spaghetti code Jagex,

complete their goals Jagex

I hate the new Jagex,

the bad news Jagex

the make us choose Jagex,

ruin our mood Jagex

I miss the great Jagex,

the never late Jagex

I gotta say, I never thought that I would hate Jagex

See, I used to commend Jagex,

show all my friends Jagex

And now I try and try again but I can't defend Jagex

I used to love Jagex, I used to love Jagex

I even had the RuneScape merch, I thought I was Jagex

What if Jagex made a promise to bring back Jagex

Called "We Miss The Old Jagex", Man that'd be so Jagex!

That's all it was Jagex, we still love Jagex

And I love you like Jagex loves... Treasure Hunter Promos

submitted by /u/-uSu-
[link] [comments]

Meg needs help negotiating Brexit

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:31 PM PST

[fanart] zaros portrait

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:41 PM PST

Please allow us to repair our bankers... [ninjo raquist]

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 11:07 AM PST

Can we get the Gloves of passage and Brine sabre force updated to realistic GE prices? so many people are trying to scam with these items.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:06 PM PST

kinda dumb how bad it is right now.

submitted by /u/demonmit1
[link] [comments]

The Twelve Days of PvM!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:53 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.