Rainbow Six My favorite answer from the AMA


My favorite answer from the AMA

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:45 AM PST

First Ace

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:30 AM PST

"Frost" - FanArt of JTF2 Character [Schrisu]

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:53 AM PST

We might have a spy here...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:20 AM PST

tHeRmItE

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:54 PM PST

Rainbow Six: Siege's playerbase - Then and Now

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:13 AM PST

DokkaeBAE

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:52 AM PST

Jäger Became Dancer!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:39 AM PST

Doc and Echo betray the defenders

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:34 AM PST

If ya all go play right now, we can get 100k players milestone

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:12 AM PST

Sooner or later thermite manages to enter ...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:47 AM PST

The floor is balance

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

Ubisoft needs to be careful when adding operators with multiple abilities. It slowly takes away from the coordination and cooperation aspect of the game, in addition to removing potential new useful operators down the line.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:55 AM PST

Hear me out.

This game was initially built on coordination and cooperation between your team.

For instance, the classic Thatcher/Thermite combo to ensure breaching.

Or on defense you could run a Mute and Bandit combo to stop breaching.

However, allocating multiple operators for one strategy may weaken you against other strategies, which always kept the game fresh

What does this have to do with new ops?

Well lets look at Zofia. Firstly, she pretty much replaces Ash and serves as a one woman disorienting and wrecking crew. Sure, not quite as fast, but shes still capable of creating sizeable holes in addition to her concussion grenades.

In old meta which promotes team work, Zofia would have only her concussion grenade launcher (no impact grenades). To maximize her effectiveness, your team would have to pair her with someone like Ash or Sledge so she gets the option to launch her concussion grenades through walls.

With her current style she serves operates independently, which really goes against the cooperation aspect of the game that made it special. Now teams are just kind of buffed by not having to really pair operators. Your team can almost work independently now.

This new meta of operators with multiple abilities also prevents new operators from being introducing the game.

For this claim, lets look at Dobakkei.

Firstly I think her ability to call defenders is awesome. It exposes roamers in addition to distracting the enemy team in general. However, it isn't quite precise like Jackal's. But her ability to hack cameras prevents a great opportunity for a future operator who solely works with cameras. A great idea that frequently floated around here was an attacker op who could hack cameras and put them on a loop to make it appear as if no one was on the cam. However, that is almost completely useless and unnecessary now that there is an operator that deals with cameras in addition to having another ability.

Don't get me started on how ridiculous it is that it also accesses Valk's cams (especially since there is no counter to it.)

All in all I just think Ubisoft needs to be careful. They're playing with the very thing that makes the game special and I don't know if I like it.

Would love to see other thoughts.

submitted by /u/upandup123
[link] [comments]

Ash's newest buff

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:46 AM PST

I've never been so scared in my life

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

Job Well Done

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:27 AM PST

Community is awesome.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:40 AM PST

So I posted earlier about dropping in rank and wanting to be carried back to silver. Mostly as a "can't hurt to ask" type of things not really thinking anyone would want to help me. But no. Immediately after posting that post, I got a comment from a guy named Liam saying he could help me. So I added him and joined his party just thinking it was him, but there was a full squad in the party and the first thing I heard was "So we heard you dropped in rank, huh? Well we'll do our best to help you get back." Like wow, complete strangers left the game they were playing (Fortnite) to help me rank up. That's fucking awesome to me. Penguin Liam and crew, thanks again.

submitted by /u/PlusGoat
[link] [comments]

Squeakers are Awesome

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:46 AM PST

Absolutely love it when I lose a teammate in ranked because they were told they have to go to bed or go eat. The competitive environment is so much better when I'm getting trash talked by someone born in 2006. Although I'm still having trouble sleeping at night from when a squeaker told me that he's my worst nightmare and would "hack me so I get arrested". One of my favorite parts is when they main Ash/Ela/Jäger then go 2-7 with 1000 scan points. Double props to the ones using iPhone headphones plugged into their Xbox controller so I can hear everything going on in their house. Triple props when I can hear a smoke detector chirping from a year-long need of a simple battery replacement.

If I'm leaving anything out on these heaven-sent gamers, please chime in.

submitted by /u/tubesox94
[link] [comments]

EZ Vigil

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:50 AM PST

Hibana is more aerodynamic than I thought

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:00 AM PST

Well that was uncalled for.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:31 AM PST

One of my friends broke Macie Jay

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:11 PM PST

The guy on the other team is attempting to play the waiting game, he says he has gone for 12+ hours. Good thing I’m ready for 24. Also, Ubisoft, please do something about people like this.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

It would be really cool if Rainbow Six Siege had a shooting range.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:36 AM PST

I sometimes want to just test out an operator I don't yet have unlocked. Or can't decide if I want to buy all the attachments for gun. It would really useful if there was somewhere in Siege you could test any operator with everything unlocked. You would be able to get a feel for the op and even train yourself on ops you already have. I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/SavagePsychosis_rss
[link] [comments]

How to Play Tachanka like a pro!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:04 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.