PUBG Sunday Dinner Megathread - Were you a winner winner this week? Share your dinner dinner with us here! - (December 10)


Sunday Dinner Megathread - Were you a winner winner this week? Share your dinner dinner with us here! - (December 10)

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:11 PM PST

Welcome to /r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS' Sunday Dinner, where we all sit around the table and share our delicious chicken. Whether it is your very first or 100th chicken dinner, everyone is welcome! With the creation of this megathread we will now begin limiting these posts during the week, so be sure to save em up and submit any and all of them here every Sunday.

Here are the rules for this thread:

  • Videos & Images only - no gifs.
  • Videos must be no more than 5 minutes, minimally edited, and contain the victory screen at the end.
  • If you have multiple wins, please keep them all to the same post as to not overly crowd the comment section.
  • Be supportive! Everyone plays differently - chicken dinner is chicken dinner!

Previous Sunday Dinner Threads

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

New Car Physics Are Wonderful

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:16 AM PST

My mate really wanted THAT bike

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:13 AM PST

I've created a free PUBG streaming bundle for you guys! [DL in comments]

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:21 AM PST

When you become one with the new gun

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:41 PM PST

Anyone else find the glass breaking sound uncomfortable when vaulting?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:12 AM PST

I don't play with my volume especially loud any more and generally the audio is fine for me, but the high pitched sound the glass makes at the point of breaking feels really uncomfortable and hurts my ears to the point where I'd rather just not do it at all.

Anyone else finding it the same or just me?

submitted by /u/Kraall
[link] [comments]

Literally mid argument on where Miramar is located.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:35 PM PST

There was a thing missing in this house...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:25 AM PST

"Punch him"

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:44 AM PST

Bluehole forgot to add stairs

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:35 AM PST

if you want me to send crash reports, don't force me to wait for several minutes while being unable to rejoin my match.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

i get a ton of random crashes on the test server, and while it would probably be very beneficial to send the logs to the devs, it always leaves me with a hard choice. 1. send it, help improve the game, and forfeit my current match, or 2. rejoin my match and trash the crash log. it would be awesome if cresh logs could be sent in the background.

submitted by /u/marpro15
[link] [comments]

South Park Easter egg?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:55 AM PST

Found Randy Marsh in a plastic bag. https://i.imgur.com/qCWoSPS.jpg

submitted by /u/Eleckso
[link] [comments]

Wish more engagements were like this - good old western shootout

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:07 AM PST

I really dig the hood ornaments on the new vehicles

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:05 PM PST

My favorite killcam so far.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:18 PM PST

don't mind me

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:39 AM PST

is rubberbanding common on the test server?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:45 AM PST

Wasn't too sure if it was just me lagging really badly or just the test server. In the normal game I don't lag at all but my game rubber bands like crazy on the new map.

submitted by /u/Alan-T-
[link] [comments]

My team and I encountered a master of hide and seek on the test servers

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:15 AM PST

PSA: Invisible room in the large hangar buildings. Don't get fooled by this bullshit.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:34 AM PST

When the adrenaline starts pumping...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:47 PM PST

Female characters on the test server now have a camel toe.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:27 PM PST

Trust nobody not even yourself

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:08 PM PST

Some people would say i had it all.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:37 AM PST

Killed myself with a bug

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:50 PM PST

Getting hyped for Tuesday.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:09 AM PST

New Map does not have enough vehicles

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:47 PM PST

Loving the new map, but there is not nearly enough vehicles in it. I have repeatedly been forced to run for multiple minutes straight through open fields, with 0 vehicles in sight. Died to the playzone more times than I can count from that. If you get into one firefight while running near the end of the game, and the zone has decided to screw you, you are dead. Needs more vehicles or the zones need to slow down to account for the openness of the map and the amount of firefights there are now because of it.

Edit: It seems to me from reading the comments that there are more vehicles in Squads than there are in Solos. I have some 20+ hours on the Test server and this is what I have experienced with vehicles. In Squads I am sure finding vehicles is easier because there are less people that want them (1 squad usually only takes 1 or 2 cars for the most part for 4 people) where as in solos 4 people are going to want 4 different cars. Also, everyone keeps saying you need to land at the outskirts of a city and prioritize securing a vehicle; If that is the case, then I think my point is made even stronger. I do not want to have to land on the outskirts of a city every game just to have a chance of securing a vehicle. If I want to land somewhere more obscure, or in the middle of a city where I can get in lots of firefights fast and then look for a vehicle later, I think that should be a viable strategy as well.

submitted by /u/trustmeyousuck
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.