Pokémon GO - GROUDON COUNTER finger family INFO GRAPHIC nursery rhymes for children [He's Back]


GROUDON COUNTER finger family INFO GRAPHIC nursery rhymes for children [He's Back]

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:14 AM PST

EX Raid 12/25 in a CLOSED MALL

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:29 AM PST

I finally got my first EX raid pass. It's 12/25 at a Sprint store sponsored gym in the Eden Prairie Mall in Minnesota at 2PM. THE MALL IS CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS. Why would they do this to us?!?

submitted by /u/damangood
[link] [comments]

I present you..The Indoor Shopping Mall Squad!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:36 PM PST

Make legendaries actually legendary

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:41 AM PST

The power creep of legendaries is real. Not only that, but the fact that you can have full teams of the same legendary really prevents them from actually feeling legendary.

My idea: You only get to keep one of each legendary. Legendaries do not use candy for levelling. Instead, everytime you complete another raid of the same legendary, your legendary levels up. You still get the opportunity to catch the legendary again, but instead of keeping multiple you get the option to replace your current legendary if the IVs or moveset is better. If you replace your current legendary, your new one would stay at the same level as the old one was.

It incentivizes continuing to do the same legendary raid while keeping the legendary feel since you can only keep one.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/MNAK_
[link] [comments]

Graphic of the all the Hoenn region Pokemon to come. What Pokemon are you waiting for?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:30 AM PST

Groudon counters with weather selectors

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 03:07 AM PST

I'm from the UK and the weather on the game says "sunny", do I need to submit a bug report?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:21 AM PST

Seriously it's 10am, the sky is white/grey and it's 0°c, do Niantic count this as sunny?

Anyone else having similar problems?

submitted by /u/INeed3Quid
[link] [comments]

Glad that Gyarados is finally useful again

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:04 PM PST

Candy to save for gen 4 (credit to u/llee5354)

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:12 AM PST

[Complaint] Anyone else feeling down about being EXcluded from Christmas raids?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:40 PM PST

Sorry about the rant but I'm just feeling extremely down about not getting a raid pass for the 25th. I did the sprint store raid and local park raid that gave out the EX passes. My wife and three friends all received an EX pass, but I didn't. I've down more raids than all of them (~300) and have camped sprint and Starbucks stores for nothing it seems like. It also feels like the knife is being twisted when people with 3+ Mewtwos are getting invited to the raid that I missed out on.

submitted by /u/bundleofsocks
[link] [comments]

Groudon vs Ho-Oh

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:58 PM PST

[Art] "Red vs. Red"

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:07 AM PST

Groudon Raid Counters Featuring Weather & More Flying Tyranitar and Less Blue Tyranitar

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:20 AM PST

[Photo] While hunting Groudon in Pokemon Go near Top Bun of Lindenhurst, Santa showed up!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:17 PM PST

[Idea] Possible way to make raids accessible for those without a raiding community.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:45 AM PST

Would it be possible to implement AI characters you can recruit like mercenaries to fight alongside you at raid battles. Potentially at a cost of coins or stardust. You could even have characters from the games/anime that would make an appearance. So you could have Misty help you with a team of water pokemon or Brock with a rock selection. They wouldn't even have to be that strong, just something to alleviate the frustration of not having enough time to deal all the damage necessary to kill the higher level raids even if I still have 3 pokemon left.

It's just an early idea but wondered what people think or anyone had suggestions to improve the idea.

submitted by /u/worms104
[link] [comments]

Now that level 5 players can obtain 2.2k CP Pokémon right off the bat, don't we think it's about time to update (strengthen) the gyms?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:35 PM PST

Let's face it the current gym system discourages competition, enjoyment, and it needs to be changed to be more defensive. For clarification I'm only talking about battling/defending gyms feature only. Keep the raids as is although I question some raid pokemon choices.

Defensive pokemon are no longer relevant as their CP will just decrease overtime and in fact defensive pokemon are discouraged from being entered into the gyms with such high HP and lower rates of healing items. I really wish I could power up my 98% IV snorlax but what's the point if he is useless in raids AND defending in gyms?

Now that Pokemon Go has balanced the playing field for literally everyone I think we need to eliminate the CP decrease in gyms and allow more pokemon to be added to the gyms. IMO I believe that number should be 8 pokemon.

On a side note, when will I be able to achieve a gold medal in training gyms? I'm only 50 training sessions away and there still has been no solution to this. I miss being able to fight friendly gyms to pass the time. Now I just spam a bunch of berries in 30 seconds and it's over.

Make Pokémon Go competitive and defensive pokemon relevant again.

submitted by /u/Special_K_2012
[link] [comments]

Groudon CP Chart

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:47 PM PST

This game feels a lot more enjoyable and less stressful when you're not spending real money

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 03:52 AM PST

Ever since I started playing, I allowed myself to buy 1200 coins at every event and every once in a while I would spend a few bucks for raid passes here and there.

However with everything that has happened recently. Niantic refusing to do anything about EX raids. Refusing to make raid times more convenient for us by extending them for a few hours. And just the general state of the game where effort put into the game doesn't really give you any rewards as everything in this game is just based on luck, I finally had enough.

The halloween event this year was the last time I purchased coins in the shop. Ever since then, I've just been saving up my daily 50 coins from gyms and I'm close to almost 2000 free coins now.

I feel that now that I no longer am spending my hard earned money for something that has so many flaws, it's much easier for me to let things slide. I honestly don't really care much about EX raids since I'm not going out of my way to pay a ton of money for an EX lottery. Just daily passes and occasionally a premium pass from the free coins I've gathered. I also don't really care about the fact that level 15 players who put 10 minutes of gameplay every other day into the game are getting all the high IV pokemon while I continue to have bad luck. It's fine since I'm no longer spending any money in the game.

Has anybody else completely boycotted spending money after the game? Have you experienced your salt level decrease a lot?

submitted by /u/pokimonz
[link] [comments]

Four Larvitars and 125 candy. Help me decide which one ascends.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:16 PM PST

Just got back from playing for a bit and nabbed a larvitar in the wild. I have been fortunate to hatch a few during the various double candy events and with the pinap I used tonight I have crossed the 125 candy threshold. I transferred the non "your Pokémon is a wonder!" ones so here's what I have. I'd appreciate help deciding who to evolve.

Larvitar 1 - CP 668, 56-58% IV (2 possible combinations). Bad stats but very high CP.

Larvitar 2 - CP 535, 84% IV (A13, D15, S10).

Larvitar 3 - CP 501, 87% IV (A14, D15, S10). Pretty much eliminates larvitar 2 other than slight CP deficit.

Larvitar 4 - CP 496, 87% IV (A11, D15, S13). Worse attack, better HP.

I'm leaning towards 3 but I want to do this right.

submitted by /u/Grandeubba
[link] [comments]

Weather and what it has effectively buffed and nerfed

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:50 PM PST

For most the country the predominant weathers are clear. Partially cloudy, and cloudy. What this means is that normal, rock, fairy, fighting, poison, grass, ground, and fire have all got a buff. While ice, steel, water, electric, bug, dark, ghost, dragon, flying, and psych have all effectively been nerfed. If pvp ever is actually releases this could have a large effect on what are and aren't viable mons.

submitted by /u/Ab8572q0
[link] [comments]

[bug] weather icon missing

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

Today when I opened Pokemon GO my weather icon is missing, same thing on my wife's phone. Is anyone else seeing this bug? https://imgur.com/a/lk1nT

submitted by /u/limegreenclown
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.